reallovesexdolls.com

Baby Got Back! Meet our new Bootylicious Babe Zoe!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Baby Got Back! Meet our new Bootylicious Babe Zoe!

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

The highly desired exclusive 141cm F-cup sex doll has it going on in all of the right places! Designed by Real Love Sex Dolls and produced by WM Dolls, this is our biggest booty doll offered! A glorious BIG butt, nice THICK thighs, gorgeous breasts and new improved STRONGER WRISTS make this love doll the ultimate fantasy!

At a perfect 4ft5, this dolls measurements are off the charts smokin' for her height! Weighing 69.4 pounds, she is a full 10 pounds heavier than the next doll size up! If she were any taller, she would be too heavy to move around! This doll size is the perfect combination of height and proportion to have a full size doll with all that junk in the trunk! This Baby got Back! And it's not just the big booty, she has sexy thick thighs to support it! Put it all together with that amazing rack and you can see she is one hot mama!

The 141cm F-cup body's new extra strong wrists, allow her to bear weight on her arms as demonstrated in Zoe's yoga poses! (Please, please, please use common sense though, she is not indestructible by any means).

We completely designed this doll from the ankles to the neck and she is completely unique!

See the entire photo set here > https://reallovesexdolls.com/141cm-f-cup-sex-doll-zoe/

See the 141cm F-cup measurements and info here > https://reallovesexdolls.com/141cm-4ft5 ... sex-dolls/
Attachments
20.png
20.png (666.73 KiB) Viewed 13301 times
17.png
17.png (705.17 KiB) Viewed 13309 times
15.png
15.png (455.62 KiB) Viewed 13309 times
18.png
18.png (492.13 KiB) Viewed 13309 times
23.png
23.png (455.26 KiB) Viewed 13309 times
41.png
41.png (537.08 KiB) Viewed 13309 times
50.png
50.png (467.88 KiB) Viewed 13309 times
44.png
44.png (576.6 KiB) Viewed 13309 times
60.png
60.png (435.26 KiB) Viewed 13309 times
58.png
58.png (354.75 KiB) Viewed 13309 times

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Baby Got Back! Meet our new Bootylicious Babe Zoe!

Attachments
1.png
1.png (447.49 KiB) Viewed 13296 times
12.png
12.png (461.45 KiB) Viewed 13296 times
31.png
31.png (434.13 KiB) Viewed 13296 times
27.png
27.png (459.56 KiB) Viewed 13296 times
25.png
25.png (522.66 KiB) Viewed 13296 times
22.png
22.png (540.55 KiB) Viewed 13296 times
1_1.png
1_1.png (505.54 KiB) Viewed 13296 times

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

amazing sculpt, wow, recently there are some nice booty dolls to shop around for.

dolllover84

Post by dolllover84 »

Wow is all I can say....this is truly an excellent design! The yoga themed photos are perfect to showcase this new body. :thumbs_up:

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

dolllover84 wrote:Wow is all I can say....this is truly an excellent design! The yoga themed photos are perfect to showcase this new body. :thumbs_up:
Thanks for the compliment Dolllover84! I gained some muscle that day! haha - Stacey, RLSD

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

I asked this in the other thread related to that doll but since that one is the official one ...

Will you share the details about the stronger wrist. I am REALLY happy to see that a manufacturer is putting interest in making a better skeleton :) GOOD WORK GUYS.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Ho and another simple thing...small recommendation here.

Why aren't you putting the color of the standing feet option pins in skin color? They would be more discrete ...
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Babel99 wrote:Ho and another simple thing...small recommendation here.

Why aren't you putting the color of the standing feet option pins in skin color? They would be more discrete ...
The WM Dolls 'standing feet' have metal screws that we find tend to cut the dolls feet quite easily. So we "capped" them, with a softer plastic rubber cap to help protect her feet!

We have some great FAQ's and Instructional Videos in progress at the moment and a new gallery of the same on the way. We will address lots of tips and how-to's!

Curveman

Post by Curveman »

this doll looks great! and stronger wrists is a big plus. any measurments on how thick the thighs are?
Bea's Introduction (105cm Uns Kaine (huge tits))http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=382&t=91628
Bunny's Reintroduction(90cm milf doll (huge ass))http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=92928
Bunny's bikini shots (90cm milf doll (huge ass)) http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=75769

Melonie's introduction (165 K cup) http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=73968

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

Great doll RLSD! Guys she is a shawty! 4'5 ft is a nice alternative to the popular 140. It is great to hear about even stronger wrists! WM is #1

annabellelover
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by annabellelover »

Wow, she's very impressive! An excellent set of assets and the photos turned out spectacular. I may have to invest in one.

princeoverit
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by princeoverit »

make this in life sized 5"5" or taller and I would buy one.

tyrellkao666666
Ex-Member

Post by tyrellkao666666 »

Just wow, So beautiful

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Beautiful indeed. If you have a deal on her right now, let me know.
I may just buy her. Also what WM head is she?

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Babel99 wrote:I asked this in the other thread related to that doll but since that one is the official one ...

Will you share the details about the stronger wrist. I am REALLY happy to see that a manufacturer is putting interest in making a better skeleton :) GOOD WORK GUYS.
When we designed this doll, devising an improved wrist was a requirement. WM Dolls did a great job making a much stronger wrist in the skeleton of this doll, it's a great improvement and feels strong and sturdy. During the Zoe photoshoot the wrists supported the doll's 70 pounds with ease and performed very well. I'll ask WMD for detailed specifics of what was done inside and see what we're allowed to report. :thumbs_up:

Thanks Babel99! We are proud to work very closely with the WM Dolls factory, introducing ideas for improvements that stem from knowing the product and listening to our customers and forum participants feedback and requests. We have previously collaborated on several improvements (larger vagina option, semi-permanent makeup, new body and head designs, black skin tone, CBS Kit for storage and maintenance, improved packaging, etc) and we'll continue to work with them in all areas, to help make sure our customers get the very best products available! Our customers come first! (that almost sounded like a sexual pun, lol) - Thanks again, Stacey, RLSD

INFORMATIONS