reallovesexdolls.com

New 141cm F-Cup Zoe just arrived!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
KDMR
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New 141cm F-Cup Zoe just arrived!

Post by KDMR »

Hey everyone! :D I'm new to the forum. Pleased to meet you all. Now that introductions are out of the way, I just wanted to share with you all that my new sex doll just arrived today!
As soon as I saw the body from this topic http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 40&t=75194, I just had to order her. I ordered Zoe found on the following link. https://reallovesexdolls.com/141cm-f-cup-sex-doll-zoe/
I placed the order on August 22nd and it only took two weeks to get here! :thumbs_up:
I won't be able to open and inspect her until I get back from work though. Night shifts suck. :shakefist:

No Mans Doll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: New 141cm F-Cup Zoe just arrived!

Post by No Mans Doll »

Congrats! I'm waiting here for her now...the tracking info says that the delivery should be complete by 8pm ... 3 hrs left...i'm hoping its sooner!

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

Welcome to TDF u joined a great forum,Congrats on your 141 F cup hope u post pics when u have time. It's soo hard to wait to see her hope work goes fast so u can be with her. Mine should be here too the fed - ex tracking said by 4:30 I'm still waiting. We both ordered a beautiful doll the 141cm has" the booty "
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

No Mans Doll wrote:Congrats! I'm waiting here for her now...the tracking info says that the delivery should be complete by 8pm ... 3 hrs left...i'm hoping its sooner!
I hope your doll comes soon this waiting it soo hard. I'm at work waiting for my doll also. I keep looking at Zoe 141 f cup pics to keep me going, she sure is sexy. We better get our dolls soon!
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

What torture that must have been at work! I hope you all got home and started wonderful honeymoons!

KDMR
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by KDMR »

Alright. So after an agonizing 11 hour shift, I was finally able to open and inspect Zoe. First thing, the packaging was superb. There was barely any visible damage to the actual container and everything inside was undamaged. Upon an initial inspection of the body, I was met with a disappointment. The dimples found in this topic,http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 40&t=75194, were still on the body. I thought that they were going to be removed. I've taken some pictures but I don't know if I'm allowed to post any yet since I am a new member. At the time of purchase, there was no option for a doll inspection and I'm slowly regretting not asking about it. Moving past that, the next thing that I noticed was that the butt was slightly flattened possibly from the packaging. I don't know if that will go away over time or not . I'm kind of bummed out here. :(

Ozzice
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ozzice »

That night shift must have seem to last forever :)

Not a big big boob guy myself :whistle: but if they'd ever considered making this doll with a nice full c-cup and a slightly bigger waist, I'd seriously consider it ;)
~You're never too old to learn ~ You're never too young to teach ~

No Mans Doll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by No Mans Doll »

KDMR wrote:Alright. So after an agonizing 11 hour shift, I was finally able to open and inspect Zoe. First thing, the packaging was superb. There was barely any visible damage to the actual container and everything inside was undamaged. Upon an initial inspection of the body, I was met with a disappointment. The dimples found in this topic,http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 40&t=75194, were still on the body. I thought that they were going to be removed. I've taken some pictures but I don't know if I'm allowed to post any yet since I am a new member. At the time of purchase, there was no option for a doll inspection and I'm slowly regretting not asking about it. Moving past that, the next thing that I noticed was that the butt was slightly flattened possibly from the packaging. I don't know if that will go away over time or not . I'm kind of bummed out here. :(

Doesn't look like my delivery will arrive until Tuesday night :( I'm sorry to hear about the dimples and the shape of the butt....has the butt regained its original shape? I am now worried that I will have the same issues with my delivery...Here's hoping RLSD will be able to be reasonable in how they address these issues.

glasgowguy01
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by glasgowguy01 »

KDMR wrote:Alright. So after an agonizing 11 hour shift, I was finally able to open and inspect Zoe. First thing, the packaging was superb. There was barely any visible damage to the actual container and everything inside was undamaged. Upon an initial inspection of the body, I was met with a disappointment. The dimples found in this topic,http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 40&t=75194, were still on the body. I thought that they were going to be removed. I've taken some pictures but I don't know if I'm allowed to post any yet since I am a new member. At the time of purchase, there was no option for a doll inspection and I'm slowly regretting not asking about it. Moving past that, the next thing that I noticed was that the butt was slightly flattened possibly from the packaging. I don't know if that will go away over time or not . I'm kind of bummed out here. :(
Sorry to hear of the issues, but please do try & put up some pics to let us see the real life look of Zoe. Would be appreciated.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

About the dimples, this is unacceptable. My guess is that they simply sent you the doll that was used by the engineering team to see if they liked the dimples or not ... and they just decided to throw that one of the first customer.

It was clear from the thread that they would not be on the doll. Ask for another and raise hell if you have to.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Babel99 wrote:About the dimples, this is unacceptable. My guess is that they simply sent you the doll that was used by the engineering team to see if they liked the dimples or not ... and they just decided to throw that one of the first customer.

It was clear from the thread that they would not be on the doll. Ask for another and raise hell if you have to.
Yes I suspect that's what happened. Mine was ordered on 17th and still is being made. No shipping info, could take 1 month or more or guess. I'll wait patiently..
Dimples are not a deal killer, but. I would raise hell either way.
I thought those were photoshopped in as they looked mechanical.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Mishka1965 wrote:
Babel99 wrote:About the dimples, this is unacceptable. My guess is that they simply sent you the doll that was used by the engineering team to see if they liked the dimples or not ... and they just decided to throw that one of the first customer.

Yes I suspect that's what happened. Mine was ordered on 17th and still is being made. No shipping info, could take 1 month or more or guess. I'll wait patiently..

Mishka
Yeah WM is a serious company. I am pretty sure they will accept to change it if you are serious about not getting those dimples. They won't hurt their reputation over this.

They should instead have said "If anyone is interested in that specific doll with the dimples, we will make you a very good deal on it."
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

KDMR
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by KDMR »

No Mans Doll wrote:

Doesn't look like my delivery will arrive until Tuesday night :( I'm sorry to hear about the dimples and the shape of the butt....has the butt regained its original shape? I am now worried that I will have the same issues with my delivery...Here's hoping RLSD will be able to be reasonable in how they address these issues.

Sorry for the late post everyone but I've been trying to deal with a small fever that just popped up out of nowhere. After a day, the right cheek is still noticeably flatter than the left one. I've taken some pictures but don't know if I can post them yet.

KDMR
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by KDMR »

Babel99 wrote:
Mishka1965 wrote:

Mishka
Yeah WM is a serious company. I am pretty sure they will accept to change it if you are serious about not getting those dimples. They won't hurt their reputation over this.

They should instead have said "If anyone is interested in that specific doll with the dimples, we will make you a very good deal on it."

Would I have to contact WM Dolls directly or customer support through RLSD?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Dear customers,

If anyone gets a doll with an issue, they are supposed to contact us so that we can send out a new doll immediately.
That is not a problem for us. We like to make all of our customers very happy and we offer very good customer support.

Things like 'raising hell' is ABSOLUTELY not necessary with a company like ours, that likes to keep a good reputation.
No reason at all for shouting on dollforum without contacting us first to resolve the problem.

Martine
RLSD team

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS