reallovesexdolls.com

general questions for doll owners

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
LOVETOKNOWMORE

Re: general questions for doll owners

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

:D
Unknown2 wrote:
LOVETOKNOWMORE wrote:The way we could give her a good send off in the UK is wait for Guy Fawkes night dress her or him as Guy Fawkes and put her on the bomb fire...
:haha4: Can you imagine the neighbour's faces as they look over the fence!

Unknown2
LOL
Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt

Maddox-099

Post by Maddox-099 »

I can't recommend burning her as i understand tpe is a plastic? And plastic is very harmful to breath in its bad for the atmosphere and plant life soo try not to burn any type of plastic....
if i said something rude or offended someone there's a 98% chance i didn't mean to or am completely unaware i did so... Sorry unfortunately i can't do anything about it ( other than apologize to anyone who informed me i upset them) half of my old signature i felt was unnecessary so.

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

Maddox-099 wrote:I can't recommend burning her as i understand tpe is a plastic? And plastic is very harmful to breath in its bad for the atmosphere and plant life soo try not to burn any type of plastic....
I'm almost certain he was joking lol

Unknown2

Maddox-099

Post by Maddox-099 »

I'm sure too how ever many people don't know that and fuck me for trying to do something to help save the planet we do carelessly destroy......... The dolls might outlast us.....
if i said something rude or offended someone there's a 98% chance i didn't mean to or am completely unaware i did so... Sorry unfortunately i can't do anything about it ( other than apologize to anyone who informed me i upset them) half of my old signature i felt was unnecessary so.

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

Yes I was only joking I did put LOL at the end of my reply for people that don't know what that means it's short for laugh out loud, in the UK we have recycle plants so not to worry they will be ok and here in the UK we have way's of make you talk LOL
Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

They should be dismantled with reverence so her spirit can be at peace. Then recycled, to transcend to a new life to be loved and pampered.

dx30
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dx30 »

I would definitely check out the closet bar suspension kits sold by reallovesexdolls.com.
https://reallovesexdolls.com/sex-doll-storage/
You can also build a stand alone closet bar with heavy duty piping from homedepot for around $60 to support the weight if you don't have a great closet bar in your home. You can also then stick that in the shower, if you are careful with the dimensions, to support the body while cleaning.

INFORMATIONS