reallovesexdolls.com

Replaceable vs fixed

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Replaceable vs fixed

Post by JCnine »

I much prefer the look and feel of the fixed as you don't have to worry about "seeing" the insert when her legs open up a bit. You can also adjust the tightness during intercourse where as a fixed will not be able to do that. I do agree though, a fixed can be a real pain as they require a lot more tedious attention. If you're careful, patient, and have the time to spend, go for a fixed. Once you get a routine down on the cleanup and drying her out, it's not too bad! I usually take about 20 minutes before she is sitting in front of the fan drying out, then it's just a matter of waiting and checking to make sure she's completely dry.
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

Lucid Dreamer wrote: Inserts will prevent you from loosing a beloved doll when the fixed vagina finally goes kapuht on you.
You can't repair it?
Silicone generally repairs pretty well.. just about nothing sticks to silicone except
more silicone.. and when it does, it's pretty permanent.
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

Jj2345

Post by Jj2345 »

What would happen if I just leave the insert/replaceable vagina inside her a week or 2?

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

Jj2345 wrote:What would happen if I just leave the insert/replaceable vagina inside her a week or 2?

You will destroy the area trying to get it out, bcs it will stuck in there.You will apply Vaseline or baby oil to make it slip but by doing this you will realize that also slips from your hands as you are trying to pull it out.A really bad design.

I ve bought mine with insert but really regret it.
A really pain to take it out.
If you are going to use your doll daily for sex , the area wont hold for over 3 months to put it in and take it out every time.

3 months maybe it is a long time.I ve made a small tear on the vagina area the 2d week as i was trying to take it out.I use TPE glue an repaired it successfully but after this i have it permantelly installed , i just wash it and use it ''pretending'' that it is a fixed one.

Jj2345

Post by Jj2345 »

Yeah,when you keep pulling out the insert,it does damage the area a bit.im thinking about getting a torso M cup doll with the fixed vagina

INFORMATIONS