reallovesexdolls.com

Replaceable vs fixed

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
dollguy101
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Replaceable vs fixed

Post by dollguy101 »

ordered my 1st doll few days ago, got it fixed. I heard for inserts you can just replace it when it begins to loosen up, how about fixed? do they start to get loosen up? that won't be good :(

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I don't believe tightness is difference between the two - the TPE is same. Perhaps after many, many months without proper maintenance dried out TPE becomes less elastic and at this point an insert is easily replaced. But if you correctly maintain your doll this shouldn't be a issue. Generally, an insert is replaced due to rips, tears, and blowthroughs, or with a new owner.

Replacement aside, inserts are certainly easier and less expensive to clean and maintain, but many people prefer the greater realism and appearance of fixed.

And if you just ordered a few days ago there may yet be time to change to insert if you've had a change of heart. Due the holiday season in China, the factory most likely hasn't even made your doll yet. If you bought from RLSD, you can contact them and see if they can make the change if your desire is to switch to a insert type.

dollguy101
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollguy101 »

oh very nice, I can still change it to insert that's good to know! yeah ordered it 2 days ago, opinions seem like half half for fixed vs insert. gonna research a little more and decide!

I don't really hear the fixed will get less usable after long time of usage, it's mostly cosmetic and convenience. It won't get loosen up too much after 1,2 years etc? man I mean for convenience you still have to clean anus and it's the same way to clean, so fixed won't be that much trouble for me to clean I guess. maybe I will try insert when I get my next doll. appreciate the helpful reply.

DocCIS

Post by DocCIS »

I just ordered my girl from RLSD and got the insert/replaceable. I ordered the WM160cm and at 86 lbs (not counting the head and wig), cleaning her would have been too much of a chore after use when all I'll want to do is cuddle and nap, LOL...the insert will be so much easier...

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Right, though overall opinion may be 50-50, it is correlated to weight. The owners of lighter dolls go much more heavily toward fixed; the owners of heavy dolls prefer inserts.

JB423

Post by JB423 »

When I get my girls, I'll be going with fixed, with the 140cm D cup body.
Just call me Jay...

dollguy101
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollguy101 »

JB423 wrote:When I get my girls, I'll be going with fixed, with the 140cm D cup body.
that's what I just ordered few days ago, Katie 140cm D

daemon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by daemon »

dollguy101 wrote:
JB423 wrote:When I get my girls, I'll be going with fixed, with the 140cm D cup body.
140cm A (fixed) ordered a few days ago for me.

JB423

Post by JB423 »

dollguy101 wrote:
For the life of me, I can't place Katie. Which head is that, Dollguy?
Just call me Jay...

dollguy101
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollguy101 »

JB423 wrote:
dollguy101 wrote:
head is wm36
https://iamdollusa.com/wp-content/uploads/DSC_7380.jpg

https://iamdollusa.com/product/katie/#eec79275799d45ffa

JB423

Post by JB423 »

dollguy101 wrote:
JB423 wrote:
dollguy101 wrote:
head is wm36
https://iamdollusa.com/wp-content/uploads/DSC_7380.jpg

https://iamdollusa.com/product/katie/#eec79275799d45ffa
Ah, thanks. That's the same head I'm going with as well.
Just call me Jay...

melder57
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by melder57 »

Where did you find the insert with the long labia? I like that and would like to get one

DocGrok

Post by DocGrok »

melder57 wrote:Where did you find the insert with the long labia? I like that and would like to get one
I BELIEVE that is either an RD2 or Private Island Beauties Insert. if not , it is one of the Doll-Maker-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, but regardless, it's one of the 4000$+ high end Silicone companies.

Cheers,
DocGrok
Fumiko:Z-ONE 162cm A5

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

Okay since I've been completely on the side of fixed earlier I think I should mention that I have switched over to insert for both TPE and silicone.

Unless you have limitless money and time, inserts are the best way. Inserts will prevent you from loosing a beloved doll when the fixed vagina finally goes kapuht on you.
- My Dreams Become Reality... -

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I was hardcore fixed for years till I experienced removal. I totally agree with insert for TPE; fixed for silicone (ask me later why). But if you're dead set on a TPE doll, fixed is OK for 135cm and smaller dolls, insert for anything larger (my opinion). One thing I didn't see mentioned, is with an insert doll, one can have sex multiple times a day (clean up with a TPE typically is time consuming). Also, different inserts can be used for different sensations (something fixed doesn't offer).
Sex with my 135 JY is fun (she's fixed), and I admit a bit more realistic, but I best be wanting a long lovemaking session, because it's one and done due to clean up & drying. My WM 140 (insert) is a whole nother story. WOO-HOO! She's insatiable!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

INFORMATIONS