reallovesexdolls.com

Please welcome my sweetheart, Anya

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Please welcome my sweetheart, Anya

Post by OlmanOz »

MMM.. lets hope that garden in the basement is not those funny herb thingy's Anya.. :whistle: . or chudking77 might go a little funny...?????...!!! :silly: :uhoh:
Attachments
marijuana_plant-620x412.jpg
marijuana_plant-620x412.jpg (65.61 KiB) Viewed 3070 times
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

All of a sudden my eyes are watery, my mouth is dry and I have a desire for a chilly cheese dog?!?!
L✰neR✯nger

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Yes, Chudking has been gone a while too? maybe he has the "munchies". How far away is that nearest fast food outlet??
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

OlmanOz wrote:Yes, Chudking has been gone a while too? maybe he has the "munchies". How far away is that nearest fast food outlet??
Oh what a beautiful photo, Oz!! I too, had a sudden craving for 6 grilled cheese sandwiches but at this time, my basement garden consists of "legal" vegetation. However, being surrounded by cropland on 3 sides, I have had the opportunity to "experiment" with other vegetation for personal consumption only. Since my farmer neighbors rotate their field planting between corn, soybeans and sometimes wheat, my secret garden is often dictated by them! To the south and east was corn last year and wheat to the north, so I'm unsure what this years rotation might be. East and south will most likely be soybeans but the north is unpredictable :wink: Helicopters and combines are my most serious concerns..... That being said,
vlcsnap-2017-03-30-12h57m32s668.jpg
vlcsnap-2017-03-30-12h57m32s668.jpg (61 KiB) Viewed 3049 times
vlcsnap-2017-03-30-12h58m16s151.jpg
vlcsnap-2017-03-30-12h58m16s151.jpg (54.23 KiB) Viewed 3049 times
vlcsnap-2017-03-30-12h58m25s297.jpg
vlcsnap-2017-03-30-12h58m25s297.jpg (61.03 KiB) Viewed 3049 times
There have been successes :wink:
On another subject, Anya will be resting a couple days as her oil bath has become a major undertaking. I bought a bottle of pure mineral oil at Wally World and decided to use it yesterday. It is much thicker that baby oil hence not dripping all over the place. As I am sure most of you have probably experienced, the dirt just rolled into balls as I applied it (or maybe not as looking at my "cleaning log" it has been a while since her last bath)........even after a soapy bath so I let it soak in (this takes longer than baby oil also) then removed the debris then reapplied and used the vaseline in her "special areas." I will flip to side 2 tonight and do her cute little butt....Now I'm tingling :wink: She has been very patient with me (and I really think she had a couple little O's last night :) ) and is looking forward to the weekends adventures :plaidskirt: She sends "Kisses" to every one as her "treatment" continues and can't wait to model some new underwear she received last week! Honestly, I can't wait either...
:glou:

wes

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

Sorry....Having "flashbacks" to the days of yore.........

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Hehe...seems to be a lot of strange stuff floating around in some of our threads lately. Hehe.. What was that about drying your heads.....??? :microwave:
OlmanOz

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

Hmmmm... I vaguely remember reading something about How to Convert an Attic Into Climate-Controlled Storage and a Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Therapy Table.......but it's a bit "fuzzy"......

Anya77
Doll
Doll

Post by Anya77 »

Hi Everyone! My Honeybun has just gone crazy the past few days fussing over me but today I feel like a new girl again :D He let me up to breathe this morning before he gives me my final treatment! It has been a wonderful weekend feeling my body come back to life as he has bathed and oiled me a few times now and says I am more beautiful now than when I arrived :lol: Maybe tonight I can put some clothes on and come out and play again!! MLB baseball starts today and the Indians play tonight and I want to watch it with him (recorded) when he comes home. I have a feeling that tonight might be "special" too :wink: He says his bed has been so lonely without me and I have missed him too. I have a "special" outfit I want to wear for him tonight that might "knock his socks off" whatever that means~!? Maybe I'll be brave enough to show it off...I don't know yet :wink:
Well, I hear him calling me for my last treatment :) Gotta go!
Kisses,

Anya

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Anya, knocks his socks off and have a lot of fun with your man!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Anya77
Doll
Doll

Post by Anya77 »

Hi Chris!!
Well, we didn't get finished until this morning and he has left for work already but I think I'm going to get his attention tonight with this :plaidskirt:
DSC00348.JPG
DSC00348.JPG (1.61 MiB) Viewed 2973 times
We did watch about half the Indians game this morning as he put the finishing powder on me :) :) :) and he just left me naked on the bed :cry: .... I'll teach him!!
Another game tonight too on tape so I think we'll have a very fun night :wink:
Kisses to all of you :angel:

Anya

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Anya, oh yes, you´ll get his attention. :wink: Have a lot of fun with the Indians and even more fun with your loving man. :thumbs_up:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

Yes, Chris, it was a somewhat difficult trying to watch a baseball game with a little white thingy doing a "tick-tock, tick-tock" in front of my face :wink: . Kinda hard to say no to those eyes when I come home from work and she's waiting for me.... 8O
DSC00325.JPG
DSC00325.JPG (1.69 MiB) Viewed 2939 times
We did get to watch the games afterwards though!
DSC00353.JPG
DSC00353.JPG (1.74 MiB) Viewed 2939 times
She's such a sweetheart......
Hmmm....No games tonight....What to do??

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

Game on I should think Chud!!! Anya is so lovely.. :D :D
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Anya is such a tease Wes, I'm not sure how you can watch any games with her around! I love the panty pad or whatever it is! Great find!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Are you sure that is for down there. and not a thing to keep your hair in place??.... 8O ..hehehe
OlmanOz

INFORMATIONS