reallovesexdolls.com

New mouth option coming to Real Love Sex Dolls!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: New mouth option coming to Real Love Sex Dolls!

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Additionally, if RLSD is unaware, their website doesn't currently allow the option of selecting this option during the custom doll selection, only during separate head purchases.
The reason for that is the option is only available on certain heads, not all of the heads you can choose from when customizing a doll. So you would go here: https://reallovesexdolls.com/enhanced-mouth-add-on/ and add the option on to your order.

Big lips as mentioned in some of the posts prior are not a feature of this enhanced mouth. The enhancement is a tongue and uvula addition to the inside of the mouth. The face will still look the same as it always has otherwise.

This is a new addition straight from the WM Doll factory. We have not personally seen it ourselves yet to comment on how well it functions. A real tongue is a muscle and this obviously is not.

And as someone asked also... no, the tongue does not stick out of the mouth, it's fully inside only.

UPDATE from WM Dolls: due to the popularity and amount of orders for the enhanced mouth, coinciding with the Chinese New Year holiday... orders with this enhancement selected will be back ordered until late February, after the holiday.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Sounds really good.

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

What's the point of including a tongue if it can't even be used properly?

It should be able to stick out of the mouth.

You know, like a real tongue.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

UPDATE:

We are VERY sorry to have to report... The WM Doll factory notified us today that there is now back-order for the enhanced mouth option until late February, after the Chinese New Year holiday.

We will be contacting current orders of the enhanced mouth to see if you would like to switch to the regular mouth with of course, a refund of the upgrade, or wait for the enhanced mouth.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

this will be a great head to kiss! I want one for sure. I will be head hunting soon and this is now on the top o the list! I would like to see more nice pouty lips though as well. Woot Woot Happy New Year! :glou:
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

can heads 55 and 009 have this added? A list of compatible heads would be sweet.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

New Update:

The factory has worked overtime and current orders with the enhanced mouth will still be filled on time! Crisis averted. =D

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

4biddenartist wrote:can heads 55 and 009 have this added? A list of compatible heads would be sweet.
Hi they are listed on the option page. https://reallovesexdolls.com/enhanced-mouth-add-on/

keitherson
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by keitherson »

Are there any plans for more heads to be compatible in the near future?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Has anyone received one of these heads yet? If so, I would love to see some more pictures. :multi:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS