reallovesexdolls.com

First Doll Ordered, Ever

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Apogee

First Doll Ordered, Ever

Post by Apogee »

Hello,

Just yesterday, I purchased my first doll from RLSD (141cm Zoe) and hope it gets here safe and sound. After that, I started looking for a community that shares my similar interests, thus I found this forum. But I have to say I'm a little intimidated to write at the moment because this is my first time (no pun intended) and don't know what to expect.

Anyway, the reason why I'm making this post, other than to introduce myself, I'm looking for guides to care for my doll and have her last a long time. I've already read the FAQ on RLSD's site and was hoping for some more unofficial tips or advises any of you may have.

I appreciate it and it'll go a long way. :)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: First Doll Ordered, Ever

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi and welcome Apogee,

Please feel free to review this topic http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 that is loaded with helpful information for new members...

Cheers Anung :D

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Welcome to TDF, my friend! No need to be timid, we're all friendly here. And there is an infinite sea of knowledge to be had!

Congratulations on your new lovely lady. I hope to see she arrives home safely.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

I think you made a good choice for a first doll. Follow Anung's suggestion to review the topic. He is right, it is full of good information.

Jj2345

Post by Jj2345 »

One thing I will tell you is to start lifting weights,our girls are heavier than you expect.but their lovely!!

Apogee

Post by Apogee »

Jj2345 wrote:One thing I will tell you is to start lifting weights,our girls are heavier than you expect.but their lovely!!

I'm used to lifting heavy stuff from previous jobs, so that's not a problem. I think my unique encounter will be when having to lift her around during odd and intimate moments. It'll be interesting to see what muscles will ache after the first day or so. I might be saying to myself, " I had muscles there?!"

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

Welcome, I am a relatively new first time doll owner myself. Ordered in early October, arrive a couple of weeks later. It has been a great experience and this forum has been an amazing resource and a great place to connect with others with this interest - the diversity has been great that is represented here also.

You will be surprised, but there really shouldn't be any embarrassing question to ask here... very open minded individuals.

One tip... as you open up the box, and take out your doll, and until you get used to her... be patient and take your time....

Get to know how to manipulate her weight, how to pose her, how to move her arms, etc.

There are also some great videos out there on how to install inserts, put on wigs, do makeup, etc. if you cannot find them on the forum, just ask. Also, after you have made 5 posts here (and approved) then you can send private messages to other members to ask questions if you don't want to start a topic or respond to a thread.
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

Apogee

Post by Apogee »

Thank you, everyone.

When she arrives, I hope to write my accounts here and share the grand experience. Like anyone else, I hope the transition from imagination to reality is as smooth as possible.

Dystempr

Post by Dystempr »

Well Apogee,

You have done it now....

You life has just now changed, and it will never really be the same again. Hope you are happy with yourself, no really I hope you are happy with your decision and can wait patiently for her to arrive.

Thought I would bring some fun to the thread.

Dys.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Congrats on your first doll.be sure to trim your nails when you first take her out of the box so you dont end up scratching her and be patient take things slow.

Apogee

Post by Apogee »

Order status has changed to "In Production" :multi:

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Congratuations, Apogee. Welcome to the forum and welcome to the life. With patience and caution, your doll will last a long time. With your healthy imagination, her responsibilities in your life can become impressive. As quick tips, these dolls prefer to be powdered frequently, and I prefer cornstarch. Talcum powder isn't really fit to inhale, and of course it's not fit to eat whatsoever.

Apogee

Post by Apogee »

Seattle Slew wrote:Congratuations, Apogee. Welcome to the forum and welcome to the life. With patience and caution, your doll will last a long time. With your healthy imagination, her responsibilities in your life can become impressive. As quick tips, these dolls prefer to be powdered frequently, and I prefer cornstarch. Talcum powder isn't really fit to inhale, and of course it's not fit to eat whatsoever.
Thank you, I appreciate all the advices I can get.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Apogee wrote:
Jj2345 wrote:One thing I will tell you is to start lifting weights,our girls are heavier than you expect.but their lovely!!

I'm used to lifting heavy stuff from previous jobs, so that's not a problem. I think my unique encounter will be when having to lift her around during odd and intimate moments. It'll be interesting to see what muscles will ache after the first day or so. I might be saying to myself, " I had muscles there?!"
Your real challenge will be in getting her on and off of a queen sized mattress without ripping the TPE. My suggestion is to NOT wear ANY jewelry (rings, watches, bracelets, etc) when picking her up. You might also want to think about how you plan to maneuver a dead 70 pound body to and from the shower/tub without banging her head, shoulders, or legs into door frames as well as during those "intimate" moments on the bed/sofa/floor/truck bed/blanket on the ground/car seat/etc.

Apogee

Post by Apogee »

Stepford_CT wrote:
Apogee wrote:

Your real challenge will be in getting her on and off of a queen sized mattress without ripping the TPE. My suggestion is to NOT wear ANY jewelry (rings, watches, bracelets, etc) when picking her up. You might also want to think about how you plan to maneuver a dead 70 pound body to and from the shower/tub without banging her head, shoulders, or legs into door frames as well as during those "intimate" moments on the bed/sofa/floor/truck bed/blanket on the ground/car seat/etc.

I'm already making design ideas in my head with some of what you brought up. One idea I have in mind is to place a strong metal bar (not a shower curtain bar) over the shower, placed parallel to its shower's length, fastened in with wall brackets so the bar doesn't move or fall off. This is since I suspect she's coming with RLSD's Closet Bar Suspension Kit, but with no bar.

In fact, I've already started moving stuff around, making space here and there so that I can transport her with more ease and less collision. Basically re-envisioning the flow of traffic in my apartment.

So many things to do before she arrives and I cannot wait for her to be here.

INFORMATIONS