reallovesexdolls.com

First Doll Ordered, Ever

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: First Doll Ordered, Ever

Post by oberyn »

Depends if you plan to give your doll oil baths.if you do it will happen anyway.oil removes make up.

Apogee

Post by Apogee »

Ok, good to know. The lipstick makeup is already coming off so it was inevitable if I did have areola coloring anyway. Thank you.

Apogee

Post by Apogee »

Last night, my dumbass self put a black see-through shirt on my doll without washing it thoroughly first and thinking it'll be fine just for photos for an hour or so. But not even five minutes passed by and she had faded dark stains all over her body that was not covered. Anyway, the stain remover worked fine overnight on the front and tonight I'll do her backside.

But the point of this post is that, with just one night, I left her laying on the bed alone for the stain remover to do its work. And as I slept elsewhere, I felt withdraws because she's been sleeping with me almost every night since. But just one more night for stain removing and the agony will be over. :multi:

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

I know the feeling.i put a test piece on some shorts i bought for a whole day and it didn't stain.i put them on my doll and they stained in minutes.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Spartan898 wrote:I know the feeling.i put a test piece on some shorts i bought for a whole day and it didn't stain.i put them on my doll and they stained in minutes.
That's why I just put a plain white t-shirt on my doll. Makes a great night shirt (comes to between her hips and knees) and makes access easy and feels like having a real girl in bed that much more.

Apogee

Post by Apogee »

It was a black, long sleeve, mesh shirt. And after two warm washes, it still stained the test TPE... a lot! I may end up having to bleach it white, or close to it, to save the cost from buying it. (about $10'ish).

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Firsut Doll Ordered, Ever

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Apogee wrote:Edit update: as some mentioned, it would get rubbed off eventually. So it's not a big deal now.

I just realized I may have not gotten the areola color I requested, but not sure if it's too late to do something about it now.

All this time I thought, because I chose medium skin tone and light brown areola color, that they were the same color, thus why it shows up as if she almost has no nipples. Then while browsing their selection again got me wondering if I'm wrong.

Looking at the below image, do you think this is worth bringing up to RLSD?

Yes, it's worth mentioning to us Apogee! Email me at stacey@reallovesexdolls.com and I'll get some makeup out to you asap! (this makeup has multiple shades and will work for lips, nipples and labia!) :D

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Apogee wrote:I just realized I may have not gotten the areola color I requested, but not sure if it's too late to do something about it now.
symmes wrote:If your doll hasn't yet been made, you may be able to push through a change to this detail without risking a delay. If it's too late for that, though, don't worry. As I understand it, the areola color is applied using pigments after the doll is created. This coloring will fade with time, but can be re-applied by using makeup.
I can confirm that if your doll hasn't shipped out yet, you can talk to the RLSD folks and they'll get the pigment fixed at factory, as that is exactly what I had done for my doll after seeing the factory photos. If it has shipped, it looks like Stacey will get it right for you as an after-sale perk.

My Brie's areola color wore out after about 3 months. Of course, she's a 165K with long nipple option so her nipples and areola get a lot of "play". Probably lasts longer under more routine use. I just got a lipstick color close to original to replenish as needed. (Kleancolor #7 Apricot to be precise, but it appears you'll need something darker.)

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

JunkGuy wrote:
Apogee wrote:I just realized I may have not gotten the areola color I requested, but not sure if it's too late to do something about it now.
symmes wrote:If your doll hasn't yet been made, you may be able to push through a change to this detail without risking a delay. If it's too late for that, though, don't worry. As I understand it, the areola color is applied using pigments after the doll is created. This coloring will fade with time, but can be re-applied by using makeup.
I can confirm that if your doll hasn't shipped out yet, you can talk to the RLSD folks and they'll get the pigment fixed at factory, as that is exactly what I had done for my doll after seeing the factory photos. If it has shipped, it looks like Stacey will get it right for you as an after-sale perk.

My Brie's areola color wore out after about 3 months. Of course, she's a 165K with long nipple option so her nipples and areola get a lot of "play". Probably lasts longer under more routine use. I just got a lipstick color close to original to replenish as needed. (Kleancolor #7 Apricot to be precise, but it appears you'll need something darker.)
I know alot of women whose areolas have lost their color AND their "perkiness" (ability to stand out, my definition) over the years. Working in a nursing home back when I was 33 prepared me for what to expect from women in their 60s; no pubic hair, saggy breasts, wrinkled face, flabby butts, spider-vein legs, etc. All the more reason to have a doll that never ages in the looks department. And a doll can always be touched up easier and cheaper than a real woman; look at what they charge for cosmetic surgery.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Stepford_CT wrote:Working in a nursing home back when I was 33 prepared me for what to expect from women in their 60s; no pubic hair, saggy breasts, wrinkled face, flabby butts, spider-vein legs, etc.
A reminder, Stepford_CT, to please refrain from making sweeping generalisations about women.

From ROC 3b): "No demeaning or derogatory posts regarding race, gender, sexual preference, politics, religion or country of origin."

Apogee

Post by Apogee »

She's getting ready for her debut; not too much longer now. I haven't had any time for the last 2+ weeks to pamper her and try out all of the new clothes. So this weekend will be the final verdict as to what she can wear and what I return to the store.

Today she's been bathed, oiled and in the picture shows her all powdered up.

The date is getting closer! :plaidskirt: :multi:
Attachments
IMG_5335.JPG
IMG_5335.JPG (2.03 MiB) Viewed 1989 times

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Apogee wrote:She's getting ready for her debut; not too much longer now. I haven't had any time for the last 2+ weeks to pamper her and try out all of the new clothes. So this weekend will be the final verdict as to what she can wear and what I return to the store.

Switch to cornstarch baby powder is bad for your health.

Apogee

Post by Apogee »

Spartan898 wrote:
Apogee wrote:She's getting ready for her debut; not too much longer now. I haven't had any time for the last 2+ weeks to pamper her and try out all of the new clothes. So this weekend will be the final verdict as to what she can wear and what I return to the store.

Switch to cornstarch baby powder is bad for your health.
Oh, cornstarch powder. I thought you were saying cornstarch baby powder. I'll make note of that, this one is almost empty anyway.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Yeah sorry about that my grammar sucks.

Apogee

Post by Apogee »

Edit: Pants are supposed to be that short.

First set of clothes tryout.
  • Bra fits and looks oddly because large breasts!™
  • In my haste, I forgot to put panties on first, thankfully they're tie-ons.
  • I forgot to get her a belt, thus why she has an old one of mine.
  • Wigs are a mystery; YouTube videos be damned! This one's new and just out of the box, finally.
Attachments
IMG_5339.JPG
IMG_5339.JPG (567.01 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
IMG_5338.JPG
IMG_5338.JPG (951.12 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
IMG_5336.JPG
IMG_5336.JPG (942.71 KiB) Viewed 1983 times

INFORMATIONS