reallovesexdolls.com

First Doll Ordered, Ever

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Apogee

Re: First Doll Ordered, Ever

Post by Apogee »

Ok, so, hopefully there aren't any duplicate uploads.
  • Blouse, Amazon.com, $12.00
    Micro Thong Mini Panty, Amazon.com, $9.00
    Long Straight Blonde Hair Wig, Amazon.com, $36.00
    Padded Black Bra, Amazon.com, $15.00
I think that covers the list. And I just now realized I forgot to put her earrings on for the shots. Next time.

The hair is heavier than I expected it to be. It's also a little too large for her cranium.

Edit: the black underwear has been tested and seems to not stain the TPE.

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

Very nice pictures. She looks rather realistic when dressed, I didn't even expect this.
Please give a link to a place were you bought the wig. Is it front lace or full lace? I have one front lace 55-dollar wig, it is much better than the wigs supplied with dolls, but it still bubbles a little on doll's head. This is because it has a space for real hear wile doll doesn't have it.

Apogee

Post by Apogee »

Boobiologist wrote:Very nice pictures. She looks rather realistic when dressed, I didn't even expect this.
Please give a link to a place were you bought the wig. Is it front lace or full lace? I have one front lace 55-dollar wig, it is much better than the wigs supplied with dolls, but it still bubbles a little on doll's head. This is because it has a space for real hear wile doll doesn't have it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014K ... UTF8&psc=1

Apogee

Post by Apogee »

I'm considering to get this gray-colored wig next, but I'm still debating it.

Plus I forgot where I bought the white yoga pants from. Not from Amazon.com.

Apogee

Post by Apogee »

Just received her black bikini top (size small) today and wanted to show it off immediately. It's not staining her TPE yet.1

The brunette wig is black on top with dark brown highlights at the ends - kind of hard to see a bit.

The thong is a 'kiss me' mini thong, bought separately.

She's missing her fingernails because one of them broke; so I removed them all. I bought red ones, but have yet to use them.

I used an iPod touch camera for the photos and the room isn't ideally lit.
Attachments
IMG_1301.JPG
IMG_1301.JPG (1014.84 KiB) Viewed 2138 times
IMG_1300.JPG
IMG_1300.JPG (919.69 KiB) Viewed 2138 times
IMG_1299.JPG
IMG_1299.JPG (1011.9 KiB) Viewed 2138 times
IMG_1297.JPG
IMG_1297.JPG (989.09 KiB) Viewed 2138 times
IMG_1296.JPG
IMG_1296.JPG (989.04 KiB) Viewed 2138 times

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Dude, she looks great! I love the expression on her face. Too fun!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Great outfit, fits very well!

JonDKul1009
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JonDKul1009 »

Let me start by saying you purchased from the best, forget all the rest! I guess that you might could say that you're in better hands than "___ State." What I mean is this company will take care of you and answer any and all questions before, during and after the purchase. They stand 100% behind their product and will help you in any and all ways that you meet your needs. If you're concerned about the packaging and shipping of your door, you got nothing to worry about she will be packaged extremely well in plenty of wrapping and foam paper that there's no possibility of her being damaged.

Apogee

Post by Apogee »

I bought this wig from Amazon in wanting to have 3 different colored wigs. And I want to inform the community not to do what I did by purchasing a cheap wig. The previous two wigs that I bought and posted here are more than twice as expensive and worth the quality. Next time, I'm going to stick with Kryssma wigs.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01D4 ... UTF8&psc=1

Don't get me wrong, I love the color, but not the quality. And even if I took a picture of her with the wig on to show you all, it won't show the detail I'm trying to explain. Plus, my lighting situation isn't the best here.
Attachments
While the picture makes it look good, on close-up inspection, it looks like it's made for costumes & parties.
While the picture makes it look good, on close-up inspection, it looks like it's made for costumes & parties.
61fSmLz0+BL__SL1040_.jpg (84.93 KiB) Viewed 1971 times

Apogee

Post by Apogee »

These are the kryssma wigs I bought for reference:
Attachments
Wgs.jpg
Wgs.jpg (100.12 KiB) Viewed 1971 times

Pekka_Pervonen

Post by Pekka_Pervonen »

Hi foaks,

I am also going to be a first time owner. I have ordered my special girl and just got word that she is ready for shipping out from the China factory any day now.

I am so much looking forward to it and I can hardly wait. I have ordered her from a Swedish company called playtoys. Does anyone have a clue who manufacturers their dolls? (dont know if it is ok to add their page link)

I hope it was ok for me to post in this thread rather than making a new thread :?

Apogee

Post by Apogee »

Pekka_Pervonen wrote:Hi foaks,

I am also going to be a first time owner. I have ordered my special girl and just got word that she is ready for shipping out from the China factory any day now.

I am so much looking forward to it and I can hardly wait. I have ordered her from a Swedish company called playtoys. Does anyone have a clue who manufacturers their dolls? (dont know if it is ok to add their page link)

I hope it was ok for me to post in this thread rather than making a new thread :?

You're better off creating a new post so people realize your a new user.

INFORMATIONS