reallovesexdolls.com

NEW DOLL! RLSD Exclusive 142cm G-cup

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

NEW DOLL! RLSD Exclusive 142cm G-cup

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

We'd like to announce our new 142cm G-cup doll! Although to some of you , it's old news - you're too quick for us!
25.png
25.png (451.05 KiB) Viewed 9553 times
Our enticing little 142cm hourglass beauty was designed by us, and is made by WM Dolls. This means all the other WM Doll heads will work with her, and the skin tones will match up just right!
29.png
29.png (477.39 KiB) Viewed 9553 times
You may have noticed this petite sexpot has a resemblance to a certain popular doll - the best-selling 155cm DD-cup doll that became a forums obsession. We thought, it might be nice to have something like that, except a little smaller, and easier to handle. What we've discovered is that the 140cm-range in height makes dolls a total breeze to play with. We love the tall girls too, but it's always nice to have a spinner around. You know, for spinning.
echo-7.png
echo-7.png (649.23 KiB) Viewed 9553 times
echo-24.png
echo-24.png (515.32 KiB) Viewed 9553 times
You'll also notice that we're starting to see a lot more detail in our dolls. Let's take a look at our 142cm doll's labia:
31.png
31.png (410.51 KiB) Viewed 9553 times
Oh yeah!
32.png
32.png (327.25 KiB) Viewed 9553 times
You can see more on our site! Customize her here: https://reallovesexdolls.com/142cm-4ft8-g-cup-sex-doll/
Or check out our first 2 pre-configured 142cm G-cup hotties, Echo and River, here: https://reallovesexdolls.com/142cm-4ft8 ... sex-dolls/

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: NEW DOLL! RLSD Exclusive 142cm G-cup

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:thumbs_up: Thanks for the update RLSD, she has been a bit of a WM mystery 8O

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

This doll would make me a shut-in. I mean WOW!

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Great looking vulva. But this particular body type.. hasn't it been done before? The WM155cm looks very similar.

Would love to see a few more B-cup and C-cup dolls released in 2017!

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

WOW...she is a cutie..if she was a silicone gal, I would buy her for my own, but alas...she is tpe and we can not cuddle....

For my pal Xeph...Sure the body is similar to our Ayla, but this is a shorter and lighter version for those that may not like the full 155 height and weight...RLSD stated this above.

Makes sense to me...and there are a lot of buyers around who have been after something similar and more compact compared to the WM 155 with a big butt, tiny waist and gazongas'...my little step brother is definitely one of them.

luv Lily
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Thank you for the description and great pictures. Any chance of a breast/butt jiggle video?

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Another great and exclusive design by you. :thumbs_up:

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

I would of totally bought this if not for the gal I just bought. Cant go wrong with big tits!

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

More smaller breasts and flat chest dolls, please!

acrux
Former Member

Post by acrux »

She's a delicacy! Would love to see her with face #46 (Shannon).
Is her true weight 27 kg with head? I've noticed that the 155 cm is listed as 28 kg but according to the thread "How much does your doll REALLY weigh?" it is actually heavier than that.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Freddielinton wrote:More smaller breasts and flat chest dolls, please!
Hmmm...posted in the wrong topic...thought the G cup in the title may have been a hint...but he must of missed it :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

Her thighs and waist look better than on 155. I like the breast form more too. It is getting so hard to choose the next doll now. I was going to buy RLSD 141 but now I start to regret that there is storage space for one more doll only.

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
Freddielinton wrote:More smaller breasts and flat chest dolls, please!
Hmmm...posted in the wrong topic...thought the G cup in the title may have been a hint...but he must of missed it :lol:

Anung
Very funny.

I'm tired of seeing G and H cups. Won't be too long before we see Z cups that touch the floor and I know people in here would just love that lol.

I just want to see more representations of ACTUAL normal breast sizes. More flat chests, More A cups, More B cups. I think it's also ridiculous that flat chests are so taboo on here. Full-grown women can be flat.

Make3434

Post by Make3434 »

Freddielinton did you notice, most of the guys likes big tits?

Second real love sex dolls have A and B cup dolls.

Sexdoll need to show women with big tits, not like a boy with small chest :D

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Make3434 wrote: Second real love sex dolls have A and B cup dolls.
Those dolls are now at least a year and a half old. Need some new releases for 2017-2018.

Large breasted dolls will continue to be a popular choice, however, because the demand is ridiculously high. Just have to accept it and hope that one day a doll to your liking is created. Or we reach an age where you can simply provide a picture and have a custom doll made for you to your exact expectations.

For the record, at least A and B cup dolls are more common than silicone or TPE anime dolls... That's one I've been waiting for to become more of a thing for over 3 years now. I'm still hopeful that one day they will come!

INFORMATIONS