reallovesexdolls.com

RLSD Doll head #141

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Dolldorf

RLSD Doll head #141

Post by Dolldorf »

Does anyone have an opinion on this head? This will be my first sex doll purchase. I've had masturbators etc. before. I decided I want to buy a head first, then body and second head later on. If anyone has one I'd love to see pics. I'm just cautious about the quality, the pictures on these sites seem a little too good!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: RLSD Doll head #141

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi and Welcome Dolldorf. Please find this topic http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 useful for finding your way around and some handy tips for posting on doll forum.

No doubt Dees Man will pop buy and say G'day as the friendly welcomewagon moderator too...and the rest of the crew will just in and give you their thoughts!

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

symmes

Post by symmes »

Dolldorf wrote:Does anyone have an opinion on this head? This will be my first sex doll purchase. I've had masturbators etc. before. I decided I want to buy a head first, then body and second head later on. If anyone has one I'd love to see pics. I'm just cautious about the quality, the pictures on these sites seem a little too good!
I can't comment on that head specifically, but vendors' photos are taken by professional photographers, no doubt with extra care given to hair and makeup on the dolls. Many forum members have posted photos of their dolls, so you can check those out to get a general idea of what doll heads look like with non-professional photography. (Although some forum members are very good photographers -- I believe some are even professionals -- so the results can rival those in the ads.) See the link in my signature, below, for my own photos of my doll Erin, who has the #47 head.

Another point to consider is that skin color can radically alter the appearance of a head. The RLSD listing for the #141 head claims that's in "medium" skin color, but it looks more like "fair" or "pink" to me. (That's another peril; exposure, lighting, etc., can make the skin color look different.) Check the RLSD photos for head #56 to see what I mean -- it looks like they've got sample photos in three different skin colors (or maybe it's just two with lighting differences).

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

symmes wrote:
Dolldorf wrote:Does anyone have an opinion on this head? This will be my first sex doll purchase. I've had masturbators etc. before. I decided I want to buy a head first, then body and second head later on. If anyone has one I'd love to see pics. I'm just cautious about the quality, the pictures on these sites seem a little too good!
I can't comment on that head specifically, but vendors' photos are taken by professional photographers, no doubt with extra care given to hair and makeup on the dolls. Many forum members have posted photos of their dolls, so you can check those out to get a general idea of what doll heads look like with non-professional photography. (Although some forum members are very good photographers -- I believe some are even professionals -- so the results can rival those in the ads.) See the link in my signature, below, for my own photos of my doll Erin, who has the #47 head.

Another point to consider is that skin color can radically alter the appearance of a head. The RLSD listing for the #141 head claims that's in "medium" skin color, but it looks more like "fair" or "pink" to me. (That's another peril; exposure, lighting, etc., can make the skin color look different.) Check the RLSD photos for head #56 to see what I mean -- it looks like they've got sample photos in three different skin colors (or maybe it's just two with lighting differences).
Symmes, yes head #56 has photos in multiple skin tones, to show the head in the various skin tones.

Head #147's images, don't have any special makeup or hair. That is pretty much exactly what it will look like when received. And yes, it is shown accurately in a 'medium' skin tone.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

bboik03

Post by bboik03 »

Has anyone ever purchased this head in "tan" skin tone? I'm looking to purchase my first doll sometime soon and really like this head, however, I tend to like how the tan skin tone looks on most dolls. Curious to see how this would look on the 140cm-a in tan skin.

INFORMATIONS