reallovesexdolls.com

New here, and just took the plunge on a doll

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Carloteph
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: New here, and just took the plunge on a doll

Post by Carloteph »

I hear you on that Agent D, these are just possible names I kinda like, who knows what name might come up once I have her in the flesh. xD

And to JunkGuy, A few names I like are Japanese. Although Sulia is a name I came up with along time ago, when I used to role-play D&D and such. I used that name for a few of my female characters in that and Shadowrun. Don't know if I overheard it somewhere and it stuck or what, but I do like the name. I also forgot to add the names Pricia and Faria. Those I got from a card game I used to play called FoW: Force of Will. LOL, I guess only time will tell what I will eventually call her. And as always thanks for the feedback

Typhon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Typhon »

Congrats fellow newbie! Good name choices all. You are very lucky to have a such a generous friend willing to give you a private reservation at their restaurant. Value these dates with your lucky woman. And of course take plenty of photos.

Carloteph
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Carloteph »

For sure, Today I was talking with a friend of mine who does fashion consultations. He is totally down for helping out on the shoots, we came up with a lot of good ideas for doing a Photoshoot and Video of her going thru her daily routine in life so to speak. Im just hoping she ships out soon, been a little over 2 weeks since I ordered her. But I shall try and be patient,lol

Typhon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Typhon »

I went through RLSD too. Best website imo. If you want an idea on wait time, I ordered on Jan 7 and got her on Feb 20. Production overlapped Chinese New Year, so that delayed production by a week and the total shipping time was 5 days, but your mileage may vary. I'd say you have another week or week and a half of production time. So, patience, yeah, lol. I was checking my order status twice a day the last two weeks.

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

Welcome to TDF... Put your feet up and stay a spell.
Your Lady will arrive precisely when she means to.
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup

Carloteph
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Carloteph »

At least her not arriving for a awhile gives me time to buy some items for her. Getting some Japanese umbrellas and also might buy a nice kimono for her as well.

Carloteph
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Carloteph »

She has arrived... I must say in person she is gorgeous, had to go out and buy some quick simple clothes for her so she could have something on at least. The clothing item they sent me was missing a string and will not stay on her, it is a pink nightie type of thing but at this point useless. There were a few little tears on her feet, not too bad at all but I think I might look into trying to get that repaired asap, so it does not get worse. I had put the doll in my checkout the night before and waited to ask a few questions in the am when they were open, but apparently the sale they had going on ended sometime that evening was supposed to get 2 extra outfits with the order that was still in my bag, instead I get one that cant be used, guess thats just my bad luck lol. Those are my only little concerns with the ordering and the opening and inspection of the doll. I got her for photography mainly but I had to try her out, we had a very long intimate encounter... She is wonderful in that department as well I must say. I truly did not think I would enjoy it as much as I did, still blown away by how lifelike she is in person, and how well she performs in the bed. On one hand now I am paranoid about making sure she is cleaned well inside afterward, she has built in vagina. I used the irrigation device with some mild hand soap and warm water, then let her stand for a few mins to drain in excess water out, after that I spread her legs open good so that I had a fan blowing right in that spot for about 5 hours. I felt up there and I think its mainly dry, but kinda think there may be some spot I am missing in there. Maybe I am just being paranoid, idk. Over the next day or so I think I am going to give her the baby oil and Nivea or Vaseline treatment, then some baby powder or cornstarch. But currently she feels great and not tacky at all. How well do these aquarium pump things work in side the dolls vagina, do you have to move it around in there to make sure it gets all the moisture out or what? Sorry for newbie questions on some things but I want to make sure I give her all the tools to live a long life xD. I am going to try and get a few pics up on Monday as soon as I can find some nicer clothes, she currently only rocking some white panties and bra and a white T shirt,lol

Carloteph
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Carloteph »

Oh I also forgot to ask. I cant seem to get her head on to where it stays in place, and it makes this creaky kinda sound when I move her around. Am I missing smth simple or is this a common thing?

symmes

Post by symmes »

Carloteph wrote:Oh I also forgot to ask. I cant seem to get her head on to where it stays in place, and it makes this creaky kinda sound when I move her around. Am I missing smth simple or is this a common thing?
Creaking noises when the head moves are common with cheap dolls. If the doll is made of TPE, injecting some Vaseline into the neck with a syringe is one solution I've seen suggested, but I've never tried it myself, so I can't promise it will work.

Carloteph
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Carloteph »

Ohh I think I might have seen that talked about, I might give it try when I get some free time in the next few days. Thanks for the response.

LabRat1957
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LabRat1957 »

Congrats on your purchase. I think you'll like the 140cm once you get to know her. I received my 140cm Traci just yesterday. She's very petite but oh so beautiful. Enjoy!

Jesphel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jesphel »

Congratulations, Carloteph! Hope you'll enjoy good times together!

Carloteph
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Carloteph »

Thanks You all for the congrats. I have some clothes on order now, as soon as I get those and some free time I will get her out shooting some pics. I am waiting on some shoes also, I have yet to try and stand her up since she has some small tears on her foot, I dont want to make those get bigger at all. So I have had her lying down on bed mainly. But she hella cute!!

INFORMATIONS