reallovesexdolls.com

New User Here -- 141 F Cup Naomi

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Typhon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: New User Here -- 141 F Cup Naomi

Post by Typhon »

Kumasiusa wrote:thanks for you concerns but I wont have any worries in my household .2 family members live here with me and neither of them are wife or kids. Everyone respects my privacy and I don't have any trouble with friends coming over unannounced. I have 2 rooms upstairs to do whatever I want and a full basement I can totally do whatever I please, nobody comes down there but friends.

As far as the weight of the doll I am not saying 70 pounds is not heavy but i'm 6"1' @ 180lbs and have been woring in construction trades all my life so I consider myself in pretty good shape.
I am pretty secretive usually and am often up late night messing around making some sorts of noise anyway.
Also I can turn up the power on subwoofers to hide any thumping noises

family members are on vacation for 3 weeks that is why I am moving forward with my plans but if package come after they are back I will pick it up at fed ex store in my suv no problem.
If you're confident with your preparations, then all the power to ya.

Btw, I wasn't implying you couldn't lift her. My girl is 79 lbs and I don't think she weighs that much. Moving her around a lot adds up over time especially if you do it frequently, but you get used to it. The issue is that because we know they don't weigh that much we can overestimate how easy it is to move them about. They are awkwardly shaped and you have to handle them the right way and be careful when going through doors and laying her down etc. But like you said, if your family is used to you being up at odd hours and making strange noises and you have large sections of the house to yourself, that makes things a lot easier.

daemon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by daemon »

Kumasiusa wrote:I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first high end doll and the suspense is killng me.
Thanks to this forum and the great website/customer service @ rlsd I am at ease knowing
that everything so far has gone very smoothly.Really looking forward to the future photo shoots,
I have always liked photography but get bored with nature/landscapes type subjects.
ordered my doll 141cm Naomi Preconfig on February 19 and is marked as in production.
I ordered mine on the 10th, it shipped on the 23rd after about a week in production. She's currently within 500 miles of me I think. Scheduled delivery is the 1st, but I think it might be a day early.

I keep checking the tracking thinking it's going to hurry it up lol.

Kumasiusa
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kumasiusa »

The extra items I ordered with my doll have shipped today so im hoping that is a sign that my 141cm sweetie
is almost ready as well hopefully.

Just saw a newly released preconfigged doll from RLSD , I describe her in 2 words WOW WEEE! [link below ]
Melissa aka Missy - RLSD 141cm F-cup Naomi Pre-Config.
http://matrix.dollforum.com/doll_generi ... nber=1662#

Typhon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Typhon »

Kumasiusa wrote: Just saw a newly released preconfigged doll from RLSD , I describe her in 2 words WOW WEEE! [link below ]
Yeah, holy crap. M-cup. And such a juicy butt too. Why'd I have to already get my girl? I can't afford another.

Kumasiusa
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kumasiusa »

yay just got my order ,once the shipping process started it was really fast..She took a nice Pacific route thru Japan and Alaska!
Only problem I had was with UPS, I would have freferred FedEx because I tried to get UPS to hold at local office but they delivered it on porch with no signature.FedEx on the other hand makes it very simple to hold packages at local office.
Anyway shes safe and sound now at her new home and I will definitely post some pics later once she gets settled in.
thanks for all the tips and advice so far.
Melissa aka Missy - RLSD 141cm F-cup Naomi Pre-Config.
http://matrix.dollforum.com/doll_generi ... nber=1662#

INFORMATIONS