reallovesexdolls.com

New User Here -- 141 F Cup Naomi

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Kumasiusa
Active Poster
Active Poster

New User Here -- 141 F Cup Naomi

Post by Kumasiusa »

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first high end doll and the suspense is killng me.
Thanks to this forum and the great website/customer service @ rlsd I am at ease knowing
that everything so far has gone very smoothly.Really looking forward to the future photo shoots,
I have always liked photography but get bored with nature/landscapes type subjects.
ordered my doll 141cm Naomi Preconfig on February 19 and is marked as in production.
Melissa aka Missy - RLSD 141cm F-cup Naomi Pre-Config.
http://matrix.dollforum.com/doll_generi ... nber=1662#

Kumasiusa
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: New User Here -- 141 F Cup Naomi

Post by Kumasiusa »

At least the wait gives me time to do stuff like research clothes and build a storage locker with hidden panel.As farr as the clothes go I was wondering if anyone has bought stuff on walmart website.?i was looking there and the have tons of stuff for real cheap .I would much rather shop online than creep around in the womens undergarments section at my local store.
I am just guessing but I would use common sense and get smallest size available ,,also try to stick with stretchy fabrics
and items that dont have any sleeves or long pant legs so length can never be an issue. I love the dolls measurements myself but seems like she might be a tough fit for outfits besides spandex booty shorts and a tight tank top =) for now..

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Hi Kumasiusa,
Welcome to TDF! I have gotten up the nerve to go to Walmart and shop at their brick and mortar stores. I was prepared to say that I was shopping for a relative, but no one bothered me. Stretchy is best. Easier to get on and better fit. I can't stress enough that you have to wash everything multiple times. I know it's exciting to buy new cloths and try them on right away, but don't! That goes for wigs as well. I wash all my ladys clothing and wigs by hand at least 3 times, or until the water comes clean. You can't tell that by just using a washing machine and hoping.
Have fun with you new purchase!
Regards,
Jiayi

Kumasiusa
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kumasiusa »

Yeah Jiayi I read how easy TPE picks up colors.I probably wouldn't have washed every item if you hadn't mentioned how important an issue it really is..You can never be too sure what kind of chemicals fabrics may have been treated with even on a white item.Better safe than sorry . I will definitely take your advice on that. Thanks

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

Hi hope you don't mind me saying, I read a feed that said if you baby oil your doll a few times before you put clothes on they don't stain, and if you put Vaseline under arms the TPE don't split when rotating them, don't take my word for it but please check it may help you :)
Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Congrats on your new doll.did you ask for the ultra soft tpe?

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I have purchased some socks from Walmart, but in-store only. I've been considering looking at website again next time I can't find something on Amazon now that Walmart is offering free shipping.

Amazon is awesome for both anonymity and cheapness (especially if it ships from China and you don't mind waiting a few weeks.)

Kumasiusa
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kumasiusa »

LOVETOKNOWMORE wrote:Hi hope you don't mind me saying, I read a feed that said if you baby oil your doll a few times before you put clothes on they don't stain, and if you put Vaseline under arms the TPE don't split when rotating them, don't take my word for it but please check it may help you :)
Thanks for the hint.. I read a lot of this forum but now I read the right thread for proper maintenance.Ok so you say I should massage baby oil in my doll once a week ..Hah sounds like something I would to do anyway but now that I know its good for her I promise to keep her well "maintained" if ya know what I mean.
Spartan898 wrote:Congrats on your new doll.did you ask for the ultra soft tpe?
No I didn't get any upgrades except a loose bush I can glue on and a brunette wig.
Judging by the video of this doll I saw its the ultra jiggly tpe.

thanks everyone for the knowledge

Kumasiusa
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kumasiusa »

JunkGuy wrote:I have purchased some socks from Walmart, but in-store only. I've been considering looking at website again next time I can't find something on Amazon now that Walmart is offering free shipping.

Amazon is awesome for both anonymity and cheapness (especially if it ships from China and you don't mind waiting a few weeks.)
oh yea I forgot about amazon but I prefer to pick up the items due to the other members of household.
im a member at ebay also I bet theres a lot of cheap Chinese clothing just like everything else.

I ordered a few cheap items to test out plus I found a bunch of old stuff in closets and attic that I can use like parts of old haloween costumes and some accessories like glasses and cheap jewelry.

Typhon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Typhon »

Read this for bathing and moisturizing: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5082f053be
To prevent stains from dark clothes, wash the clothes a few times with a tablespoon of vinegar in addition to the detergent to prevent color bleeding.
Also: in addition to new clothes, get her a body stocking so her skin doesn't accumulate dust when she is in non-use.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

If y'all are gonna shop at Wal-mart, why not buy online and have them ship it? Or get the free in-store pickup and go get it whenever...we don't see what's in the boxes, they're packed at the warehouse. :)

Great choice on the 141 :D Sexy pair of legs on her, great curves

Kumasiusa
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kumasiusa »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:If y'all are gonna shop at Wal-mart, why not buy online and have them ship it? Or get the free in-store pickup and go get it whenever...we don't see what's in the boxes, they're packed at the warehouse. :)

Great choice on the 141 :D Sexy pair of legs on her, great curves
yeah I tried the pick up at store option because if I ship it to home I might have hard time explaining to family why I got womens underpants lol

Typhon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Typhon »

Kumasiusa wrote:yeah I tried the pick up at store option because if I ship it to home I might have hard time explaining to family why I got womens underpants lol
Wait, what? I think I missed the part earlier about living with family. I read the part about storage locker and I thought it was in case you had nosy guests.

I think you're going to have a hard time keeping her a secret if you live in a home with frequent traffic from family. TPE requires regular moisturizing or it dries out and cracks. And even though the beautiful little 141cm is lighter than other models, moving a doll around for maintenance will be an ordeal. An easily noticeable ordeal. Plus there's the whole giant cardboard box she arrives in. I'm confused.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Yeah, I can't see how people can deal with the constant stress of hiding this. If you're living with parents, just come out and admit it (after you have the doll), they'll eventually understand, if they've got any respect for you. Now, if by family you mean a wife and kids...yikes. Idk man lol

Kumasiusa
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kumasiusa »

thanks for you concerns but I wont have any worries in my household .2 family members live here with me and neither of them are wife or kids. Everyone respects my privacy and I don't have any trouble with friends coming over unannounced. I have 2 rooms upstairs to do whatever I want and a full basement I can totally do whatever I please, nobody comes down there but friends.

As far as the weight of the doll I am not saying 70 pounds is not heavy but i'm 6"1' @ 180lbs and have been woring in construction trades all my life so I consider myself in pretty good shape.
I am pretty secretive usually and am often up late night messing around making some sorts of noise anyway.
Also I can turn up the power on subwoofers to hide any thumping noises

family members are on vacation for 3 weeks that is why I am moving forward with my plans but if package come after they are back I will pick it up at fed ex store in my suv no problem.

almost done with my locker just have few finishing touches inside.i will post a picture later to see if it passes secrecy test.

still patiently waiting for my sweetie

INFORMATIONS