reallovesexdolls.com

And the winner of the RLSD Design Your own Head Contest is..

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
yougivelove

Re: And the winner of the RLSD Design Your own Head Contest

Post by yougivelove »

She is beautiful. Any chance of getting her made as a 100cm head? There aren't nearly enough options for that size doll.

shadow4595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shadow4595 »

I could not agree more Anung!!! I would gladely pay an extra for a red colored doll. At least they could do the face, just cant believe a demand for red, blue or green skin tone is not available.

Maybe we should start a petition.
:evidence:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anung Un Rama wrote:And of coarse there will an option with horns and pointy ears, and the face in red skin tone, with illuminescent blue eyes with cat irises, and outragous gothic make up to, surely :lol:
Anung

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

shadow4595 wrote:I could not agree more Anung!!! I would gladely pay an extra for a red colored doll. At least they could do the face, just cant believe a demand for red, blue or green skin tone is not available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anung Un Rama wrote:And of coarse there will an option with horns and pointy ears, and the face in red skin tone, with illuminescent blue eyes with cat irises, and outragous gothic make up to, surely :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

HappySleeper
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by HappySleeper »

A pale blue-skinned doll would be fabulous! While I would think that it's just a matter of adding the appropriate pigments to the material when it's being mixed, I'm not versed in TPE or silicone chemistry, so maybe there's more to it than that. Either way, I know I would certainly be interested in these options.

If a petition ever gets going, add my name for sure!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
shadow4595 wrote:I could not agree more Anung!!! I would gladely pay an extra for a red colored doll. At least they could do the face, just cant believe a demand for red, blue or green skin tone is not available.

Anung

shadow4595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shadow4595 »

I just looked at the custom doll options, and all it really takes is 50 people paying $50 dollars or 25 @ $100 to get a custom head made the cheaper route. Though 5 people ordering the same custom head @ $500 would also work.

Only question I have is would they keep the mold for future customers once made. Honestly Gents it might just might be up to us to pave the way for our custom heads.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Ana de Armas was my vote. Very lovely. And her chin is perfect, don't change it!

But RLSD, there were two Ana de Armas photos there when I voted, and I'm not certain this was the first. They appeared to be ordered newest at top, oldest at bottom, which would make this photo the second of the Ana de Armas. Please make sure whoever posted first gets the free head, even if it was this photo that stole the show. Contest rules were set to disqualify duplicates and if this was indeed the second Ana de Armas photo uploaded, it probably never should have been counted.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

JunkGuy wrote:Ana de Armas was my vote. Very lovely. And her chin is perfect, don't change it!

But RLSD, there were two Ana de Armas photos there when I voted, and I'm not certain this was the first. They appeared to be ordered newest at top, oldest at bottom, which would make this photo the second of the Ana de Armas. Please make sure whoever posted first gets the free head, even if it was this photo that stole the show. Contest rules were set to disqualify duplicates and if this was indeed the second Ana de Armas photo uploaded, it probably never should have been counted.
Like I said...she would look great with horns and pointy ears, and the face in red skin tone, with illuminescent blue eyes with cat irises, and outragous gothic make up...I would buy that...who else is with me....

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

shadow4595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shadow4595 »

:multi: :multi: Anung, you don't have to ask me sounds like a wonderful idea.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

shadow4595 wrote::multi: :multi: Anung, you don't have to ask me sounds like a wonderful idea.
Yep...you on the train Shadow, true that, just got to fill the rest od the carriage :lol:

Come on citizens, not as if there is a fare or cost of a ticket for this trip!

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Any news on the head?

xeffects
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xeffects »

One day, they will make Taylor Swift, then I'll have a big mess to clean up in my room. :) lol

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

xeffects wrote:One day, they will make Taylor Swift, then I'll have a big mess to clean up in my room. :) lol
The #74 is pretty close. Brie has been compared to Taylor Swift numerous times.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

JunkGuy wrote:
xeffects wrote:One day, they will make Taylor Swift, then I'll have a big mess to clean up in my room. :) lol
The #74 is pretty close. Brie has been compared to Taylor Swift numerous times.
In my opinion, Brie is to round to be Taylor Swift. TS is very angular. Brie is much cuter. But both need to ditch the red lipstick. :haha4:

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I didn't say exact, just close. 74 faces are rounder, and the chin isn't nearly as sharp. But eyes, nose, and mouth aren't far off. Brie usually does pink lipsticks: red looks too dark on her in my opinion. Taylor Swift has same problem though: reds really are too dark for her skin tone (and she usually way overdoes it on mascara.)

I think Brie only gets compared to her because of the similar eyes, nose, and mouth (particularly with a smiling teeth insert applied) and both are blonde. Most of the stock pics for 74s are dark haired and they never have teeth inserts. But I have taken a few photos that, after someone else pointed it out, I concur makes her look like Taylor Swift. But I don't see it looking at her normally. (Nor do I want to. I'm not a big fan and don't want to be thinking of Taylor Swift when I look at my babe.)

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I'm a new member here and I think it's awesome a vendor will work with the forum members to help design a new head. I am confused about one thing. RLSD is a vendor not a manufacturer right? Does RLSD have the manufacturer make the new head? Would the manufacturer be WM Dolls or someone else?

INFORMATIONS