reallovesexdolls.com

My Hestia has arrived!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My Hestia has arrived!

Post by windave »

Sounds like you're off to a satisfying adventure. Congrats.

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

Lucky guy take care of her, maybe my doll would be with me now If it was not for the fact I live in the UK looks like I will be out this week end looking for a slag good luck with her she looks nice :)
Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt

Tetrasol

Post by Tetrasol »

CF wrote:I'm guessing the room has one of those standard-issue wooden dressers. Does it also have a closet where you could stash her?
It sure does

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Tetrasol wrote:
CF wrote:I'm guessing the room has one of those standard-issue wooden dressers. Does it also have a closet where you could stash her?
It sure does
Cool. Have you seen the closet doll-hanging kits? Basically it's a hook-based set-up. They look pretty good. I could find a link, if you're not familiar.

I wonder if you got some sort of large garment bag, could you stash Hestia in it with the zipper open at the top, for the hook to peek through? See below:

http://www.google.com/search?q=garment+ ... 60Asp-_O1Y

I'm just thinking about my own experiences with those little apartments and ways of securing some measure of privacy.

Good luck!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS