reallovesexdolls.com

My Hestia has arrived!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Tetrasol

My Hestia has arrived!

Post by Tetrasol »

It has been a long day, I had to do my biannual qualification with my automatic weapon both day and night. Fed Ex was supposed to hold it at the facility, and they done F***ed UP and delivered it straight to my Battalion in mid business workday, with multiple people watching them wheel it in while I was out at the range. There it stayed at the front desk until I came back from night time qualification. when i got there and was informed that my "Mannequin" had arrived by Staff Duty.

Oh f***ing well, I got my battle buddy whose been my brother through deployment and all to haul it in his truck back to the Barracks. He was one of the people that knew about her and he thought it was awesome that they make these Dolls. Well I unbox, and get a call from my 1SG that I had to get all my soldiers back up to the company to clean weapons. 2 hours later, I unpack her.

Thank you RLSD! Despite the rough and awkward day, before I met her, Hestia has already stolen my Heart!

MEMORIES!!! MEMORIES!!! for years to come. Here's all the pics I have taken so far as I am really too tired to take more as it's 2300 and I have PT in the morning.
Attachments
A little cold here.
A little cold here.
DSC_0043.JPG (675.22 KiB) Viewed 3135 times
Yes! I proposed and she accepted but said tomorrow I need to dress her.
Yes! I proposed and she accepted but said tomorrow I need to dress her.
DSC_0042.JPG (667.05 KiB) Viewed 3135 times

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My Hestia has arrived!

Post by Hollywu »

Congratulations! We wish you both all the happiness in the world!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Finally, official welcomes to the K Klub!

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

Tetrasol wrote:It has been a long day, I had to do my biannual qualification with my automatic weapon both day and night. Fed Ex was supposed to hold it at the facility, and they done F***ed UP and delivered it straight to my Battalion in mid business workday, with multiple people watching them wheel it in while I was out at the range. There it stayed at the front desk until I came back from night time qualification. when i got there and was informed that my "Mannequin" had arrived by Staff Duty.

Oh f***ing well, I got my battle buddy whose been my brother through deployment and all to haul it in his truck back to the Barracks. He was one of the people that knew about her and he thought it was awesome that they make these Dolls. Well I unbox, and get a call from my 1SG that I had to get all my soldiers back up to the company to clean weapons. 2 hours later, I unpack her.

Thank you RLSD! Despite the rough and awkward day, before I met her, Hestia has already stolen my Heart!

MEMORIES!!! MEMORIES!!! for years to come. Here's all the pics I have taken so far as I am really too tired to take more as it's 2300 and I have PT in the morning.
Haha...thats NUTS!! I spent many years living in the barracks and could never imagine! Hahaha...so what about on weekly field day when you get your room expected? Do you guys have barracks field day at your unit? If shes gonna be seen...you mine as well get her a bad ass stripper military soldier girl outfit or something. Im super interested in knowing how field cleaning day goes at the barracks haha.. good luck dude and thanks for sharing this !!!

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

You should wheel her down to the chow or mess hall and get her a hash brown!!
And with that...I wish Hestia and yourself the best of times together:)

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I hope you got all of the CLP off your hands before you unboxed her!

Congratulations, she's gorgeous!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Tetrasol

Post by Tetrasol »

As I wait for my sleep meds to kick in, I will write some more.

Thank you HollyWu!

Mello Pello, As far as Barracks Inspections, I am an NCO and really don't receive inspections, but I keep my room immaculate anyways (our barracks are more like apartments at this base, including locked doors.

JunkGuy, I feel honored to be part of the K-Club, Hestia says she'll officially welcome me to the club at a later date (not a clue what that means but i am excited none the less).

CF, OMG I didn't even think about that about the CLP, luckily I took a shower, shaved, and really cleaned up before I unpacked her fully. I will definitely have to keep an even more cautious eye out for my career hazards. Also I really hate using CLP, ever since Afghanistan when everyone else had sand gunking up their weapons, I kept mine dry and it never failed me.

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

congratulations! Didn't take you long to get a ring on that finger :D

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Scary but funny story, glad it worked out, enjoy your honeymoon!

Tetrasol

Post by Tetrasol »

Finally had some time today to put on her fitness outfit, then Hestia decided she wanted shorter hair. I'm not gonna tell her no.

Right now I am trying to get her other Hair set combed straight. I will be posting the Wedding Dress pics when I take the photos this weekend.
Attachments
DSC_0049.JPG
DSC_0049.JPG (665.96 KiB) Viewed 2943 times

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

Tetrasol..thats cool. Yeah I didnt ever live in the newer apartment style(community) barracks. Anyway, your girl is looking good! Looking forward to seeing more and thanks for sharing!

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello Tetrasol,

Congrats! She's gorgeous! I wonder how many TPE and Silicone girls are sleeping in military barracks around the world. :?: :whistle:
JunkGuy wrote:Finally, official welcomes to the K Klub!
K Klub! Lol, That's excellent! You should copyright it. But don't add a third K to the name! 8O

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

Jesphel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jesphel »

Congratulations, Tetrasol.

Hope you have many happy years together.

33ski
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 33ski »

Wow those are huge.... She is a cutie too!
Autumn
RLSD 140 D
#56 Head
Garnet Eyes( Pink /Wine )
Auburn Hair (#10)w/ Bangs
Tan Skin Tone
French Manicure Nails ( Pink )
Stand up Feet
Pink Nipples, and Labia

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I'm guessing the room has one of those standard-issue wooden dressers. Does it also have a closet where you could stash her?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS