reallovesexdolls.com

UPS say doll not shiped yet

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
LOVETOKNOWMORE

UPS say doll not shiped yet

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

:( Hi just to let you know, after all my hard work, emailing vendor and waiting for my doll, l had to phone UPS today it is now 10th march I pay for doll on Jan 28 2017 they now tell me the doll as not been shipped to the UK yet is still waiting in the Netherlands, they told me to contact my vendor RLSD I try to phone but got this, [number not in use] I am at my wits end now, I did get the hanging bolts and that's what I thought was the doll tracking number, I don't know what to do from here, looks like a bin coned thanks :(
Attachments
this is all I got so far
this is all I got so far
20170308_143053.jpg (70.78 KiB) Viewed 2479 times
Last edited by netwit on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved from Reviews to Vendor's main section; not a review
Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt

renejant35
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: UPS say doll not shiped yet

Post by renejant35 »

Did you tried to email them as well?

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

renejant35 wrote:Did you tried to email them as well?
I did the lot turn cart wheels across the floor lol now she is on her way home today fingers xst and everything I can x :D :multi:
Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

renejant35 wrote:Did you tried to email them as well?
I did reply to you, but some of my words after posting got mist spelled and words missing so sorry :(

renejant35
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by renejant35 »

No problem m8, just keep us posted about your progress, we are curious in what kind of doll you have ordered ;-)

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

:) my girl Kasia came 5.00 pm UK time today I had to help the UPS man carry her he did not have a trolley she was cold and tiered, I unpack her oil her and we both in bed under covers with electric blank it on with ass in my lap, she is 140cm D cup but think she is bigger 159cm and heavy she is like a real women believe me. thanks to RLSD of to sleep now, watch this space nite nite :) :sleeping:

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

Hallelujah! A good happy ending, in more ways than one. :wink:
Enjoy your honeymoon with her :D

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

We love a happy ending! Especially given the subject matter of this forum :wink:
I have ordered from RLSD before and it's quite common for them to send items separately. Although, there were some SNAFUs with my order; they got it straight in the end.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

HI all, what can I say lost for words, just to let you all know I had a good sleep at last, UPS and RLSD did come good in the end only thing missing was repair kit but that will easy be fixed I did not have to pay any TAX or customs not so far anyway, I took a few pics this morning, but was a rush job so don't laff, ones I get all the mess out the way I will take more I did put a bit of colour on her nipples, by the way her shoes are a UK size 4, I don't know if I am allowed to put pics in here so I will just sneak one in lol
Attachments
20170315_075938.jpg
20170315_075938.jpg (57.67 KiB) Viewed 2277 times

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

Hi just to let you know she likers it in the UK

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Doesn't look like a wm140 to me
Breasts look too big
Could be wrong though :whistle:

renejant35
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by renejant35 »

we just need more pictures of her so we can get a better image of the doll you buyed

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

:D OK I'm not to good at this photo thingy lol I done my best
Attachments
IMG_0115.JPG
IMG_0115.JPG (115.62 KiB) Viewed 2156 times

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

ok
Attachments
20170315_121652.jpg
20170315_121652.jpg (122.55 KiB) Viewed 2156 times
IMG_0116.JPG
IMG_0116.JPG (90.96 KiB) Viewed 2156 times

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

ok
Attachments
IMG_0104.JPG
IMG_0104.JPG (404 KiB) Viewed 2153 times

INFORMATIONS