reallovesexdolls.com

TPE Samples Comparison: Ultra-soft/Standard: Pics & Vids:

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
SC Kline

TPE Samples Comparison: Ultra-soft/Standard: Pics & Vids:

Post by SC Kline »

Hi, so many of you know from previous posts that RLSD arranged samples to be sent to my home given that I'd ordered their new and exclusive 142 cm G-cup doll... Well, she'll be here by day's end tomorrow, and I wanted to get ahead of "that review" to give you the following. Just in case anyone is close to making a purchase in the next 24 hrs, please wait until you've looked at the following, and see my doll review Tomorrow evening (Eastern). I'm very excited and looking forward to being perhaps the first person on TDF to do a review of a doll made completely with the new material.
IMG_0189.MOV
IMG_0192.MOV
IMG_0191.MOV
IMG_0187.JPG
IMG_0188.JPG
IMG_0185.JPG
IMG_0186.JPG

SC Kline

Re: TPE Samples Comparison: Ultra-soft/Standard: Pics & Vids

Post by SC Kline »

quick note: The little holes in the brown (ultra-soft) piece came that way, as did the blemishes in the "standard" sample. Given that these are just samples, there presumably was not much care put into their making. I can assure you however, that there were no such blemishes in the factory picks of my doll that I received days ago. The other tears in the brown piece came from my stretching it as far as I could.

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

This looks promising! I'm hoping the doll feels more realistic than current TPE but not overly squishy like a water balloon.

MrSomaru
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrSomaru »

I can't view the movie files... Sadface.

RabidBird
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RabidBird »

i'm hoping the softer tpe holds up well, looking forward to your review.

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

This is exciting! :) Looking forward to your review also.

Unknown2

MrSomaru
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrSomaru »

is there anyway to get the clips in a non quicktime format?

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

MrSomaru wrote:is there anyway to get the clips in a non quicktime format?
Don't click the "Play Quicktime..." Instead, click "IMG_XXXX.MOV" and they will download to your computer. If you are on Windows, you can convert them to whatever format you wish.

Unknown2

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Thank you, Unknown2. But yeh, I'm just off work today, waiting on a terrible snow storm and a hot woman. I'll not be wasting anytime with experimentation... When she arrives: bath, oil, powder, dress-up, and review. I feel like I'm waiting for the ball to drop over here —too may cigarettes.

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

SC Kline wrote:Thank you, Unknown2. But yeh, I'm just off work today, waiting on a terrible snow storm and a hot woman. I'll not be wasting anytime with experimentation... When she arrives: bath, oil, powder, dress-up, and review. I feel like I'm waiting for the ball to drop over here —too may cigarettes.
No worries.

Haha, I know the feeling too well lol

Unknown2

MrSomaru
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrSomaru »

Unknown2 wrote:
MrSomaru wrote:is there anyway to get the clips in a non quicktime format?
Don't click the "Play Quicktime..." Instead, click "IMG_XXXX.MOV" and they will download to your computer. If you are on Windows, you can convert them to whatever format you wish.

Unknown2
I'm on mobile, (no pc) but figured out how to make them play. VR, go figure.
There is a definite difference in the sproinginess of the tpe samples... Depending on your review and demonstration of the ultra soft, it'll determine what I order and from which company.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

GAME CHANGER......welcome to the future!

newguy34
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by newguy34 »

Is this what the new WM dolls are made off, the WM 156 to be exact? This was my main gripe with one I bought years ago, FAR!!! too tight. The way these new ones wriggle and squeeze makes me think penetration would be far far easier and pleasing than before - is this the case?

symmes

Post by symmes »

newguy34 wrote:Is this what the new WM dolls are made off, the WM 156 to be exact? This was my main gripe with one I bought years ago, FAR!!! too tight. The way these new ones wriggle and squeeze makes me think penetration would be far far easier and pleasing than before - is this the case?
As I understand it, the new material is an option for all Jinsan-made dolls (hence, including WM), but it's not the default. Of course, that could change in time, so keep it in mind if you decide to order in the future (especially many months from now).

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Exactly. You can buy inserts with the new ultra-soft mix but as far as we know SC Kline will be the first to get an entire doll made of the stuff. Besides factory tests I presume. Given that it hasn't been officially offered for entire dolls yet, there may be some concern about durability so that's some of what we'll need to look for in SC Kline's reviews - particularly after a few months of use.

INFORMATIONS