reallovesexdolls.com

REVIEW: 142 cm G-cup "ULTRA-SOFT TPE" !!!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
SC Kline

Re: REVIEW: 142 cm G-cup "ULTRA-SOFT TPE" !!!

Post by SC Kline »

So it looks like RLSD has officially added the "ultra-soft" option on their site. It's really hard to go wrong with this choice... My doll is doing great!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

How are the modified breasts holding up? Any leakage or deflating? And are the joints still holding well?

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

What a fecking hot doll. I wish I could feel her!!!!!!!!!

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

stones wrote:How are the modified breasts holding up? Any leakage or deflating? And are the joints still holding well?
Mod is still great —joints are still too tight :-)

Yamijr3
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster
Location: Solar System, Earth, North America, USA, WA, Seattle, house, Bedroom, Computer

Post by Yamijr3 »

I am not sure how I fell standard and ultra-soft options because I never owned full-size doll. I only know TPR torso with DD-cup in full-size and mini-size. And I am worrying about damage on doll with ultra-soft option. and I am not sure if I need ultra-soft option or not. so I am going to get WM170M with standard option first. Then will get smaller doll with ultra-soft option. If there is ultra-soft option will be added to breasts and butt only, that would be nice for me.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Yamijr3 wrote:I am not sure how I fell standard and ultra-soft options because I never owned full-size doll. I only know TPR torso with DD-cup in full-size and mini-size. And I am worrying about damage on doll with ultra-soft option. and I am not sure if I need ultra-soft option or not. so I am going to get WM170M with standard option first. Then will get smaller doll with ultra-soft option. If there is ultra-soft option will be added to breasts and butt only, that would be nice for me.
Maybe you could work backwards and get the cheeper smaller doll with ultr-soft, and then decide about the larger one. The ultra-soft is completely durable. Really, the only thing you have to watch out for is if the doll is laying or sitting on any kind of tough, meshed material... There will be a slight impression left over, but it goes away by the next day on it's own or if you oil the doll.

MelancholyKing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MelancholyKing »

Hey SC Kline, after wondering about this material for a while I appreciate the in-depth and detailed review. I was wondering if the material reacted to clothing differently than normal TPE in any way or is it just business as usual. I'm potentially considering this as my first doll purchase with this material and wanted to be extra careful in relation to what I can and can't dress it in due to the limitations of the material. I also wanted to know what head you chose for the doll because it looks great in that skin tone and what clothing size to go with in your opinion?

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

MelancholyKing wrote:Hey SC Kline, after wondering about this material for a while I appreciate the in-depth and detailed review. I was wondering if the material reacted to clothing differently than normal TPE in any way or is it just business as usual. I'm potentially considering this as my first doll purchase with this material and wanted to be extra careful in relation to what I can and can't dress it in due to the limitations of the material. I also wanted to know what head you chose for the doll because it looks great in that skin tone and what clothing size to go with in your opinion?
This material has more oils, and is more porous than the regular. Because of this —and this is just my experience— it seems like makeup and other things clean away a little better. The techniques for doing so include a lot more "dabbing" as apposed to wiping... The head is #030 on RLSD. And speaking of them, that's who you she really go through for the ultra-soft option. They are very careful to get everything ordered correctly. Regarding the ultra-soft, there is absolutely no reason to be intimidated by it. It will certainly crease easier, and tear easier under the same kind of circumstances that the regular would; but those circumstances should be avoided no matter what you have. I can promise you that You're gonna be shocked by the realism of the ultra-soft.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

SC Kline wrote:
MelancholyKing wrote:Hey SC Kline, after wondering about this material for a while I appreciate the in-depth and detailed review. I was wondering if the material reacted to clothing differently than normal TPE in any way or is it just business as usual. I'm potentially considering this as my first doll purchase with this material and wanted to be extra careful in relation to what I can and can't dress it in due to the limitations of the material. I also wanted to know what head you chose for the doll because it looks great in that skin tone and what clothing size to go with in your opinion?
This material has more oils, and is more porous than the regular. Because of this —and this is just my experience— it seems like makeup and other things clean away a little better. The techniques for doing so include a lot more "dabbing" as apposed to wiping... The head is #030 on RLSD. And speaking of them, that's who you she really go through for the ultra-soft option. They are very careful to get everything ordered correctly. Regarding the ultra-soft, there is absolutely no reason to be intimidated by it. It will certainly crease easier, and tear easier under the same kind of circumstances that the regular would; but those circumstances should be avoided no matter what you have. I can promise you that You're gonna be shocked by the realism of the ultra-soft.
For example, do you see the pictures on the first page of this thread where I have the doll on hands and knees on the carpet... Bad move on my part. I had to smooth over some little tears with a soldering iron on knees recently. Just watch out for surfaces, grabbing surfaces. Always keep the doll standing up for any period of storage as so not to compress any parts. So yes, get the standing foot option.

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

SC... so none of the metal skeleton is trying to come through the ultra soft tpe? Can you feel a difference in the softness even now since you first got her?
Are you using just mineral oil to keep her elasticity?
Great informative thread you have here. Thank you for that. :glou:

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

esp wrote:SC... so none of the metal skeleton is trying to come through the ultra soft tpe? Can you feel a difference in the softness even now since you first got her?
Are you using just mineral oil to keep her elasticity?
Great informative thread you have here. Thank you for that. :glou:
I got a bit of finger poke with a few fingers... Aside from that; no. And btw... The ultra-soft is more elastic than the regular. I demonstrated that in a tread a while back with two apposing samples. The Ultra-soft is more prone to compression stress though. That's why she is always standing during down time. The ultra-soft has more oils in it by default tan the regular tpe. There tends to be a lot of leaching of oils if there is not a constant coat of powder on everything. These things are all worth the realism. My doll has held up well over the months; and I'm a very active doll owner.

MelancholyKing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MelancholyKing »

SC Kline wrote:
SC Kline wrote:
For example, do you see the pictures on the first page of this thread where I have the doll on hands and knees on the carpet... Bad move on my part. I had to smooth over some little tears with a soldering iron on knees recently. Just watch out for surfaces, grabbing surfaces. Always keep the doll standing up for any period of storage as so not to compress any parts. So yes, get the standing foot option.
Thanks for the info SC, it definitely alleviates the worry I had about the material earlier. One last thing, have you had any issues with the standing option? Since it has 3 bolts on the bottom that leave holes in the feet does it potentially lead to more tearing down there or is it basically a matter of avoiding situations like the ones you mentioned before?

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

MelancholyKing wrote:
SC Kline wrote:
SC Kline wrote:
Thanks for the info SC, it definitely alleviates the worry I had about the material earlier. One last thing, have you had any issues with the standing option? Since it has 3 bolts on the bottom that leave holes in the feet does it potentially lead to more tearing down there or is it basically a matter of avoiding situations like the ones you mentioned before?
It's been minimal, I would say. Just put on some nilon booties.

nalasurf

Post by nalasurf »

Does she squat when in cowgirl position

Puhzuri4Me
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Puhzuri4Me »

Dang it, All the pic links are dead :(
I might go for this honey myself here soon :)
Any chance you could zip up those pics if ya still got'em ?
I dunno if TDF supports compressed file uploads but it oughtta...

INFORMATIONS