reallovesexdolls.com

REVIEW: 142 cm G-cup "ULTRA-SOFT TPE" !!!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
SC Kline

Re: REVIEW: 142 cm G-cup "ULTRA-SOFT TPE" !!!

Post by SC Kline »

Regarding "positioning," it is still necessary, but much less cumbersome due to that she levels down to the correct placement because of her softness and distribution of weight... The firm "standard" dolls' curves and valleys' —if you will— tend to put more "distance" between yourself and that "destination." Here are some more photos, as it has become quite a "snow day" in NJ.
IMG_0212.JPG
IMG_0218.JPG
IMG_0218.JPG
IMG_0214.JPG
IMG_0219.JPG
IMG_0215.JPG
IMG_0220.JPG
IMG_0225.JPG
IMG_0222.JPG
IMG_0226.JPG
IMG_0227.JPG

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

I missed one... Here you go!
IMG_0223.JPG

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

Oh wow, looks like the best snow day ever
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Nice thanks for posting .that doggy pic is beautiful

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

BTW, I highly recommend going through RLSD is you're considering the ultra-soft route. They really have their $hit together over there —very personable and responsive. So much so, that every time Victoria reached out to the factory, she always came back with a response within a few hours. This is not to say that some other place could not do as well, but I had an experience with "another place" a few years ago regarding something else and it was "yeh, yeh," and so on.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Amazing pictures, thank you. That bra looks like it fits perfectly, what size is it?

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

What skin tone is it?

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

SC Kline wrote:BTW, I highly recommend going through RLSD is you're considering the ultra-soft route. They really have their $hit together over there —very personable and responsive. So much so, that every time Victoria reached out to the factory, she always came back with a response within a few hours. This is not to say that some other place could not do as well, but I had an experience with "another place" a few years ago regarding something else and it was "yeh, yeh," and so on.
Agreed i bought from 3 other vendors and my best experience was with rlsd.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

The bra is "34L" from Hanes... It only appears to fit well because it's a soft bra (no wires). She's tough to shop for, more so than shannon was because there's more boob to deal with. It's worth it though.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Skin tone is medium. That daylight photo set represents the tone pretty accurately.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Great pics, looking forward to more and a vid of the softness.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

SC Kline wrote:The bra is "34L" from Hanes... It only appears to fit well because it's a soft bra (no wires). She's tough to shop for, more so than shannon was because there's more boob to deal with. It's worth it though.
Thank you very much, and I agree!

newguy34
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by newguy34 »

How would you compare entry to say a fleshlight for example? the ease of entry? Softness? This new skin REALLY intrigues me!!

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

As for jiggle vids, I just have the one there —not really my style to do those, but everything is on point with the softness. As the hour ware on, she is getting more squishy. Extremely sticky doll though. She needs a lot of powder. I'm going to explain later this evening. It's no matter, mind you. I just have to run to Target before she works her magic on me again...

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

So, I have a few notes to share now that she's been here for 24 hrs. I've decided that I'm gonna keep her in tights with just a cut entry "for exercise." When she's on you, there is a great risk of tearing/ mangling surface if there is not enough powder. Again, this is a very sticky doll without powder. It's not as though you have to cake it on or something... My point is that you can't sort of be caught in the moment knowing that there is stickiness and just keep on going. You can get away with that from time to time with a regular doll, but this one is too sensitive. I'm putting the tights on her because I just don't like to powder so much... No emergency here, I'm just trying to set a responsible habit for my situation. I'll save skin-to-skin for more special occasions —dig. But man, she's a charmer, is she not...

INFORMATIONS