reallovesexdolls.com

REVIEW: 142 cm G-cup "ULTRA-SOFT TPE" !!!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
HappySleeper
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: REVIEW: 142 cm G-cup "ULTRA-SOFT TPE" !!!

Post by HappySleeper »

How would you compare the structural characteristics of the ultra-soft TPE vs normal? By which I mean, if you lie the her on her back, does the shape of her breasts change due to the material deforming under its own weight, or do her breasts retain their shape regardless of if she's upright or prone?

Also, do you feel the skeleton more through the TPE as it squishes easier, or is this a non-issue?

I imagine that the new ultra-soft comes closer to reproducing the physical qualities of fat rather than muscle, so maybe in the future we will see dolls with different areas and/or layers comprised of different TPE softness levels (jiggly breasts and butts with firmer arms, bodies, and legs)? That probably won't happen for a while since we're just now getting a choice of softness options, but it's quite interesting to see the industry grow and innovate.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

HappySleeper, You do feel the skeleton slightly more when she strattles, but it's not too much to where it's annoying or uncomfortable. The breasts do kind of float around more so on her back. The ultra-soft does feel like fat more than muscle. It's a squishy doll in the lower-back, rear, upper-chest, chest, thighs, calves, fore-arms... Anywhere where there is thicker material. Thanks for these really great questions.

onenrmlone

Post by onenrmlone »

Indeed... My new favorite, perhaps!

mananax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mananax »

So does the ultra soft TPE come standard in RLSD WM dolls? or is it something you must request?

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Another great question. This doll really has my attention. SC Kline, she's sort of short, but if you go on eBay, you'll be able to get a crotchless body suit cheap (one size fits most). I suspect her large breasts will make up for the suit being too tall. I've a 148 doll in a bodysuit, and rarely have to powder her. Mine has D-cup breasts, so think you'll be OK.
I am curious, tho' as I've been reading other posts on the new super soft TPE. You speak of her going through more than normal baby powder (recommend you switch to pure corn starch (baby's r us sells it). Does she also feel damp or a little wet? Hard to explain physical feelings, but the extra soft TPE, may be a result of extra or special oils introduced into the TPE, and I'm wondering your input on that.
This doll is quickly taking over as my next doll. Thanks for sharing your review, pics, and time.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

I have a very important development to share with the forum, but first I'll answer a few questions recent questions from the thread:
Mananax, You have to request the ultra-soft... I would think that any vender/ designer whose dolls are made at Jinsan can accommodate, but I strongly recommend RLSD.
Meso, Funny as it is, I don't think I'll be able to keep her dressed... The tights I put on her fit really great. In the past, I've modified just a regular pair of tights for the top half as well. As far as powder is concerned, I already use cornstarch because I've found that the lavander and other things in traditional baby powder build up and at the surface through leaching, thus the TPE does isn't able to evaporate moisture well enough. I do go through more powder in the lower high-traffic areas because without enough, she is very sticky to the point that I fear those "areas" could get mangled. I don't have any evidence that there are more or less oils in this material.

So the news: I began this thread with the claim that my ultra-soft TPE doll is 30% softer, and squishier than the standard material. I also said that I'd expect this to change as she warmed up, and so on. Well, upon my returning home this evening, I noticed that she is more soft... I'm now rating her between 40 and 45% more soft and squishy!! Here's how I'm judging this:
1. I can gently press on the outside of both of her shoulders, and the material bunches up at the base of her neck now...
2. I can press lightly on the lowest part of her back and wiggle my hand back and forth (modestly, and with little force) and the front of her thighs jiggle along with breasts —slightly in the rear.
3. I can very gently pinch any area with relatively thin material, i.e. wrists, ankles, face, and easily get whatever pinch-full as if with my own body.
4 Perhaps the ultimate evidence is that I can press on her rear with medium pressure and reach a bit past what I would consider to be half the thickness of that solid material.
I'm calling all of these findings "material travel." Anyone out there looking for a toned doll would be disappointed with this material. Strangely enough, —as someone posited in the tread yesterday— it is like having a "fat woman," so to speak, and yet her shape is what it is. This is what I was looking for though.

MrSomaru
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrSomaru »

It's exactly what I'm looking for too. Butt movement may be more pronounced on doll bodies that have larger derrierres, too.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

MrSomaru, I would've assumed the same thing as well, and yes, larger parts will all have more sway... The important thing to note is that I had the 141cm Zoe which has a slightly bigger rear than my new doll, and yet my new doll is softer and more jiggly by far...

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Here's a great pic that I believe shows a better account of the proportions for the 142cm G-cup.
IMG_0234.JPG

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

That is a great picture, when you can see the sides of the breasts from behind, you've got a real beauty!

GlenB
Ex-Member

Post by GlenB »

hey how heavy of this ultra soft tpe girl?

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

This doll needs a 'shake and squeeze' video set for comparison. I want to see how the ultra-soft breasts would jiggle and compress. It sounds amazing.

See this thread for the videos I did for the 165K when I got similar questions. Every large breast or large ass doll model should get this treatment but so few videos are every actually taken; I do hope you can find the time to do so for us.

mananax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mananax »

JunkGuy wrote:This doll needs a 'shake and squeeze' video set for comparison. I want to see how the ultra-soft breasts would jiggle and compress. It sounds amazing.

See this thread for the videos I did for the 165K when I got similar questions. Every large breast or large ass doll model should get this treatment but so few videos are every actually taken; I do hope you can find the time to do so for us.
I second that!!

mananax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mananax »

Thanks for all your detailed info!! so as someone who has never felt the standard TPE or the Ultra soft, im getting the WM 152, should i get it in the ultra soft? or stick to original?

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Junkguy, The jiggle vids aren't really my thing... I guess it's a bridge too far for me as far as comfort. That's why I've been so explicit in my written review/ Q&As. Thank you for your enthusiasm brother.

Mananax, Don't get the ultra-soft if you like a tone body. But then again, the perceptions of what people consider to be "tone" fall along a vast continuum. My own definition of tone would be something slightly softer than the default blend material. My doll far exceeds this in softness.

INFORMATIONS