reallovesexdolls.com

REVIEW: 142 cm G-cup "ULTRA-SOFT TPE" !!!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
SC Kline

REVIEW: 142 cm G-cup "ULTRA-SOFT TPE" !!!

Post by SC Kline »

Doll specs may be viewed at this link: https://reallovesexdolls.com/142cm-4ft8 ... sex-dolls/
So, my review is two-fold: We have the ultra-soft TPE, and we have this new, exclusive doll from RLSD. First, to the new material... THIRTY PERCENT, EVERYONE! The "ultra-soft" TPE is a reliable 30% softer than the standard stuff. Whether it's thin tissue, thicker tissue, —even face/head material— this stuff is noticeably more soft, squishy, you name it... I knew it right away when I first opened the box and touched the breasts through the plastic. The breasts were simply all over the place from a very modest grab. As I rolled her out of the box sideways and started sorting her out, the movement in the thighs —everything— was very pronounced compared to the two other dolls I've owned. Now I need to make a curious distinction regarding the material... The difference between the "standard" and the "ultra-soft" in the ways of the sample that I'd tested was more drastic than the difference between the dolls. Concerning the samples, I would put the ultra-soft at 50 to 60% softer than the standard sample; but that is a different situation. It's no matter, because the softness translates in other ways regarding the doll. For example, I couldn't help but test her out this afternoon... When I sat her on my lap, her thighs and rear leveled down from her own weight in a way that was extremely realistic. ALSO, entry and "so on" was about as trouble-free and amazing as I could have expected. I was given one of those sample bricks of her material in the packaging as Jinsan always does, and that thick piece was so much more jello-y than the one I'd received with "Zoe" a few months ago —'the doll doesn't fall far from the brick.' One more very important point regarding this ultra-soft TPE... My doll traveled from Alaska, to Kentucky, and then finally home to NJ. She was very very cold. The point being that when her "core" gets up to a warmer temperature —which it still is not— I expect my softness ratio to go even softer! With that said, I'd urge anyone shopping right now to strongly consider the ultra-soft... I'm on cloud 9 over here, believe me.
Now for the new doll design: HOME EFFIN RUN!!! Let me put this as frankly as I can... This doll is a perfect combination of the 155cm DD (Shannon), and the 142cm F-cup (Zoe). None of her proportions are quite as drastic as those two ladies, but jeeez... Her thighs are just juicier and so much more shapely "in person." I was trying to calm down and just clean and oil her earlier today, and found myself groping for like 20 minutes... THE BREASTS!!! Please look up a big-boob model from the 90's named "Dixie Bubbles." This doll's boobs share every property of this women's. The boobs are certainly a bit larger than "155cm Shannon" in that while not any larger circular-wise, they protrude further out and lap down in a way that is just the best, I think. For a relatively short doll, you get the feeling that your wrestling with something more substantial due to the hips, thighs, and boobs. I've got a long night ahead of me, and I'll answer questions tomorrow —perhaps post more pics. It's been an emotional day, wild day.
IMG_0200.JPG
IMG_0199.JPG
IMG_0196.MOV
IMG_0195.JPG
IMG_0197.JPG
IMG_0193.JPG

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: REVIEW: 142 cm G-cup "ULTRA-SOFT TPE" !!!

Post by Xephyr »

Love the shape of her bottom half. Those hips, thighs and legs. So juicy!

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

8O Wow, those curves are so hot they need a warning sign on them. 8O
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

MrSomaru
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrSomaru »

Welp, I'm sold. Guess that's how I'll order when I order! Thanks for the review, and thanks to RLSD for making it a reality!

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

What do you think of the long term reliability ( tearing and such ). Is there a substantial difference between the 2? Could you weigh her as well.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Delicious!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

I agree with the home run, if the weight is really what is claimed, she may be a perfect doll for lots of people. I have lots of questions but will save them until you've had more time to review her, thanks for the teaser!

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Here are some early morning pics... She is softer now that I had heat blowing in her direction over night. Get the ultra-soft TPE if it's the last thing you do!!
IMG_0204.JPG
IMG_0206.JPG
IMG_0205.JPG
IMG_0203.JPG
IMG_0201.JPG

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

3D2D wrote:What do you think of the long term reliability ( tearing and such ). Is there a substantial difference between the 2? Could you weigh her as well.
Yeah I am kind of worried about the same thing. Really wonder if the ultrasoft will be as strong as the standard one. Only time will tell I guess.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

MrSomaru
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrSomaru »

any chance for butt jiggle test vids?

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Regarding questions on "long term" strength/ durability, and so on, it would seem just fine due to the extreme elasticity of this stuff. The thing to watch out for is scooting her across a carpet or course blanket... See, while the material has so much stretch and squishiness, it is also very very "grabby" and "tacky." Imagine some of those really squishy pocket pu$$ys. This material is very much like that. So yes, there is a lot of leway in stretchablity, but once you reach a limit, it's gonna tear bigtime I would think. I know this from messing around with the samples. BUT I"M TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW, imagine accidentally brushing against a very hot and built woman in a bar, and you're like "damn" in your mind, because you feel the reverbarations... This woman is like that! Yes, you have to be more careful with this material, but this doll is so worth it. I'm gonna take extra precautions and cover her joints. I'll buy some cheap evening gloves and knee-highs.
One more point about the material: I believe that for as stretch as it is, it would not be a problem in the form of, say that new M-cup (provided that it would be stored with a brazzere during down time).

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

To MrSomaru, The butt doesn't jiggle any different than from stuff that's out there with other dolls... The ultra-soft doesn't really translate differently in that way. It does with sample pieces, but not with doll. The difference is in the distribution of weight when she's on you or against you.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

To answer issues of weight, I don't have a scale, so I would refer you to RLSD's site for specs. I can tell you now that there is certainly a different "feeling" to the weight, but not really more actual weight than the "Zoe" that I owned. She is not as dense. Based on my sample pieces that I was given, the ultra-soft felt lighter than the standard because "it" is less dense. But that sample is "sloppier" because of its qualities that would give a perception of a kind of heaviness. I would apply that to the doll. I like the sloppy weight feeling.

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

Because she is softer is it easier to damage or rip?
Do you have a video?

newguy34
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by newguy34 »

SC Kline wrote:ALSO, entry and "so on" was about as trouble-free and amazing as I could have expected.
Having owned an old jasmine from years ago I know how hard it is to have "fun" with! neigh-on impossible! With this new skin texture is that a thing of the past? No need to position just right and so on. Is it the answer to the age old problem???

Cheers

INFORMATIONS