reallovesexdolls.com

Mysterious, Rarely-Seen 156cm B-Cup Body

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Bitshy

Re: Mysterious, Rarely-Seen 156cm B-Cup Body

Post by Bitshy »

So is this correct?
Attachments
2017-03-14_18.36.51.jpg
2017-03-14_18.36.51.jpg (854.29 KiB) Viewed 2243 times

Count Zero

Post by Count Zero »

Bitshy wrote:So is this correct?
After reading this thread, that's my interpretation, yes.
Check out Allie's Eye Candy thread | Follow Allie on Instagram: @girlnamedallie

Count Zero

Post by Count Zero »

haremlover wrote:If I'm not mistaken
Thanks very much! Looks like it's a match.
Check out Allie's Eye Candy thread | Follow Allie on Instagram: @girlnamedallie

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

In July of 2016 I ordered a new body as I had what was deemed by WMDolls as an un-repairable neck issue. What I got was a body with a completely different skintone, that was not usable with my head. It was ordered directly thru Sam Do. And he stated at that time that the skintone (Natural) had been discontinued and that the new skintone was considered to be an improvement, this was before they changed the names of their skintones. (My new problem was now I had a body that was completely different in skintone than my head!)
JunkGuy wrote:
TripleA wrote:... she has the [Then Natural] skintone, unfortunately WM discontinued that lovely skintone and they didn't even let anyone know that it was coming, they didn't even let anyone know after they discontinued it!
Yes they did.

"Natural" is now "Fair"

From your pictures, April's natural of October 2015 seems to be close enough to Brie's natural of August 2016, so I don't think its accurate to say it was discontinued before July 2016.
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

bendoverme
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bendoverme »

TripleA wrote:Just looking at the color, It looks like an older photo, if that is the case then that body/color may not be available anymore. I am a 153cm A-cup, my body and skintone is no longer available, it has not been for some time. I was born in October of 2015! They have since discontinued my skintone and they didn't even let anyone know in advance!

Good Luck!

Hi April,

I love your gallery pictures. Especially in the Bikini. A true patriot I can see by you choice of colours. Fantastic.. <removed, Rule 4>
Last edited by Nescio50 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed violation of Rule 4

Bob1253
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bob1253 »

Hello,

I am so grateful you guys posted these pictures. This is one of two body styles I'm considering. Because of these photo's I'm most likely going to choose 156 B Cup. To me, this is a perfect shape. It's been difficult for me to find photo's of this body shape. Now if I could figure out what head to go with. What do you guys think? Bob

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Count Zero wrote:Tucked into a dark corner of the RLSD website, I happened to stumble on a 156cm B-cup TPE body I had never seen before. It's not available from RLSD as a pre-configured doll, so only body photos are available. You can only see this body (AFAIK) via the "Customize a Sex Doll" menu.

It's not clear to me who actually makes this body, but WM Dolls has no reference to it that I can find. I'd love to see more of it, if anyone knows. I definitely dig smaller breasts, and while this looks a skosh bigger than a B, she still looks really good and well proportioned.

I took these photos 2015. The body is by OR Doll, it's a 156cm B-cup in TAN.

The red curtain photos were taken to sell the body that we had in-stock after doing the Betty photoshoot which you can see here: https://reallovesexdolls.com/145cm-d-cup-bettie/ It was used as the sub in the photoshoot.

Stacey - RLSD
Attachments
bettie27__25006.1458343441.1280.1280.png
bettie27__25006.1458343441.1280.1280.png (532.34 KiB) Viewed 1978 times
bettie30__41237.1458343443.1280.1280.png
bettie30__41237.1458343443.1280.1280.png (542.14 KiB) Viewed 1978 times
bettie31__50511.1458343441.1280.1280.png
bettie31__50511.1458343441.1280.1280.png (561.63 KiB) Viewed 1978 times
bettie24__94049.1458343439.1280.1280.png
bettie24__94049.1458343439.1280.1280.png (564.24 KiB) Viewed 1978 times
bettie22__80065.1458343436.1280.1280.png
bettie22__80065.1458343436.1280.1280.png (548.42 KiB) Viewed 1978 times

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Stars69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stars69 »

So what is the difference between those two 156 models other than the waist measurement? Is there a quality difference or anything? Thanks! :-)

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Stars69 wrote:

So what is the difference between those two 156 models other than the waist measurement? Is there a quality difference or anything? Thanks! :-)
The quality and materials of both bodies are exactly the same as they are both made in the WM Doll factory (ZhongShan Shaxi Jinsan), the difference is that they are different body sculpts with different measurements. OR Doll paid Jinsan to have one them sculpted, that one is the OR Doll. They are both manufactured, finished, packaged and shipped from the Jinsan factory.

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

TripleA wrote:In July of 2016 I ordered a new body as I had what was deemed by WMDolls as an un-repairable neck issue. What I got was a body with a completely different skintone, that was not usable with my head. It was ordered directly thru Sam Do. And he stated at that time that the skintone (Natural) had been discontinued and that the new skintone was considered to be an improvement, this was before they changed the names of their skintones. (My new problem was now I had a body that was completely different in skintone than my head!)
JunkGuy wrote:
TripleA wrote:... she has the [Then Natural] skintone, unfortunately WM discontinued that lovely skintone and they didn't even let anyone know that it was coming, they didn't even let anyone know after they discontinued it!
Yes they did.

"Natural" is now "Fair"

From your pictures, April's natural of October 2015 seems to be close enough to Brie's natural of August 2016, so I don't think its accurate to say it was discontinued before July 2016.
I personally renamed the Natural skin tone name to Fair. It was not done by WM Dolls. I changed it myself on our website and informed WM Dolls that we are now calling Natural, Fair. I did so with the thinking that the name Natural somehow made the others Un-natural. So I changed it to Fair. In hindsight, I wish I had not had because of the confusion and assumptions it created. (some others followed suit on their websites, as everything we do on our website is copied so much, they just don't know any different).

The color of Fair is the same as Natural. There has been no change in the color formula.

Now in saying that, batches of TPE colors will vary. There are several factors that affect color during the mixing process and it's typical for each batch to be slightly different than another. Which is why the head and body are usually cast at the same time, so that they match exactly. If you order a head or body at a later time, there will be a slight difference in the color, which is usually imperceptible to most, occasionally it's more noticeable. This is unacceptable to us, but to date, nothing has been able to be done about it.

Information about other skin tones...

Cocoa was also named by me. At the beginning when WM Dolls was creating the "black" skin tone, this was the original color as shown in our first black doll... Kamara. Then thinking they were perfecting the color, WM doll updated the color formula and it was much darker. I loved the original color of Kamara and wanted it back, and also wanted to keep the new darker black color. So WM Doll created the lighter black color again for us and I named it Cocoa, and left the new darker skin tone (shown in Nava) as Black.

Let's talk about the Medium skin tone. The medium skin tone was created by WM Dolls because they felt that Tan was so close to Cocoa and they needed to lighten the Tan to create more separation in color. So they lightened the Tan color. This was unacceptable to me because so many of our customers have bought Tan dolls, and we had to keep this color for skin tone matching in future sales, so I objected and said we had to have Tan back, but, I also like the lighter tan color and wanted them both. So WM Dolls brought the original Tan back for us. And they named the lighter tan, to Light Tan, which I promptly changed to be called Medium, as I felt the name Light Tan was too confusing.

So there you go straight from the horse's mouth. Now you know the real story on the WM Doll skin tones!

Remember that Real Love Sex Dolls has been WM Dolls #1 seller for years now, and we are thankful to have some pull with them when it comes to anything dolls. ;)

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Stars69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stars69 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
Stars69 wrote:

The quality and materials of both bodies are exactly the same as they are both made in the WM Doll factory (ZhongShan Shaxi Jinsan), the difference is that they are different body sculpts with different measurements. OR Doll paid Jinsan to have one them sculpted, that one is the OR Doll. They are both manufactured, finished, packaged and shipped from the Jinsan factory.

Kindest Regards, Stacey
Thanks for the clarification :)
Ordered the OR 156B....can't with to get her!!

Will post lots of pics here for sure!!

INFORMATIONS