reallovesexdolls.com

Request for RLSD and any manufacturer

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Maddox-099

Request for RLSD and any manufacturer

Post by Maddox-099 »

I've not really checked to many of the other vendors but RLSD seem to be majorly superior. So far IMO

Anyway
There is a upgrade to the mouth enhanced mouth but it seems to be on a limited number of heads why is this? Why can't you do this to all of them?

Im thinking i really want the enhanced mouth of RLSD "exclusive" #55 lara croft head or the #13

Also if the lara croft is a RLSD exclusive then having it with this option makes it all the better.

Also any pros or cons to the enhanced mouth?
if i said something rude or offended someone there's a 98% chance i didn't mean to or am completely unaware i did so... Sorry unfortunately i can't do anything about it ( other than apologize to anyone who informed me i upset them) half of my old signature i felt was unnecessary so.

Jesphel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Request for RLSD and any manufacturer

Post by Jesphel »

RLSD website says:

"The new attached tongue and uvula mouth will be available in eight of our heads at first. We will be rolling out the option for other
heads in the future. The present heads are: #36, #46, #56, #58, #59, #64, #93, and #134."

I would imagine they are testing their market with their most popular heads.

You could always contact RLSD to ask when they anticipate rolling out this option to your preferred head,

INFORMATIONS