reallovesexdolls.com

Two New Dolls?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Lister
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Two New Dolls?

Post by Lister »

New user here.

So, I've looking around for quite some time when I finally stumbled upon this vendor's website. The K-cup model had me almost ready to take the plunge on the purchase.
Browsing today I found this https://reallovesexdolls.com/150cm-4ft11-o-cup-sex-doll
Had to check today's date just to make sure it wasn't April 1st. If I was interested in the K-cup, I'm enamored with this model.
I was wonder if any of you have any experience with this one. Though considering I didn't seem to find any topics on her I'm guessing she's very new.
Would like to see some more pictures of her as well.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Two New Dolls?

Post by CF »

Welcome!

That is the YL Doll 150 cm body. Do a search for "YL150" and you'll find plenty of photos and reviews. Hee are some links to get you started:

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 12&t=79220

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... ilit=yl150

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 62&t=80436

I'm continually heartened by the number of new Forum members who joined thanks to the huge-boobed dolls! It will be interesting to see when the next (bigger-breasted) doll will come out, and what will happen when we finally have the option to buy torso versions of these breast goddesses.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Lister
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lister »

Thanks for those posts CF. I gave them a good read and a better look.

The other one I was looking at was https://reallovesexdolls.com/170cm-5ft6-m-cup-sex-doll/ but after a couple hours worth of thought I know what I'm more interested in.

Now on to the hard part, getting the funds together.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

The reduced height of the 150 will mean less weight, and an easier time of moving her around. Be sure to read up on the threads which explain the proper care and maintenance of a TPE doll. With proper upkeep, she should give you many years of enjoyment!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

CF wrote:The reduced height of the 150 will mean less weight
And yet, this isn't true of this model. The recent trend to produce dolls with bigger asses and thicker arms and legs has led to a weight explosion from all this added TPE.

The 165K Full Figure (the heavier of the two 165K models) comes in at 77lbs. We're still waiting on someone to put a normal model on a scale to determine if the advertised 68.5 lb weight is accurate or not.

The YL150 is advertised at 78 lbs. No one has yet reported a true weight.

Given that the 170H comes in at about 90 lbs, there have been a lot of us asking if the 170M doesn't actually approach 100 lbs or more (it is also advertised at 90, but is clearly much heavier than the slender 170H)

Regarding WM165K vs YL150, consider these points:
* Height (which is more to your liking, or more appropriate to your storage space or bed)
* Shape of ass, arms, and legs (YL150 is more realistic, while the 165K is too slender)
* Clothing (bras are rare, but available for the WM165K, nobody makes a bra to fit the YL150)
* Nipple size (you can get big nipples for the WM165K; see Brie's thread for "pointers")
* Areola style (WM165K has a more natural transition from breast to areola; YL150 is pronounced, almost like a pasty; However the YL150 has Montgomery's glands which are a big thumbs up for realism)

Feel free to ask me anything you want about the WM165K. Or look into some of my threads (like the 'Meet Brie' thread in my signature.)

INFORMATIONS