reallovesexdolls.com

Hestia is way too good to me.

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Tetrasol

Hestia is way too good to me.

Post by Tetrasol »

So, the trip to have some time to relax has arrived, Hestia and I finally arrive at our Hotel and she tells me to go have some fun while she unwinds from being inside the stuffy duffel bags. She tells me that there happens to be an amusement park and that I should comeback in a couple of hours.

I head out, go on some rides, but it all feels so lonely with Hestia next to me. My thought's keep turning towards Hestia, so i head back after an hour and a half. This is what I walk in to, Damn Hestia treats me way too good.
Attachments
20170318_163126.jpg
20170318_163126.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 2655 times
20170318_162227.jpg
20170318_162227.jpg (1005.32 KiB) Viewed 2655 times
20170318_162201.jpg
20170318_162201.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 2655 times

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Hestia is way too good to me.

Post by Buick225 »

Very beautiful woman you have there Tetrasol! She is definitely worth coming home to every night.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

HELLO!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

Hard to tell which of you will have their hands fuller! What a sexy thing she is.

Make3434

Post by Make3434 »

Tetrasol wrote:So, the trip to have some time to relax has arrived, Hestia and I finally arrive at our Hotel and she tells me to go have some fun while she unwinds from being inside the stuffy duffel bags. She tells me that there happens to be an amusement park and that I should comeback in a couple of hours.

I head out, go on some rides, but it all feels so lonely with Hestia next to me. My thought's keep turning towards Hestia, so i head back after an hour and a half. This is what I walk in to, Damn Hestia treats me way too good.

Wow, so sexy those tits are super. What body style she is ?

Tetrasol

Post by Tetrasol »

Make3434 wrote:
Tetrasol wrote:So, the trip to have some time to relax has arrived, Hestia and I finally arrive at our Hotel and she tells me to go have some fun while she unwinds from being inside the stuffy duffel bags. She tells me that there happens to be an amusement park and that I should comeback in a couple of hours.

Wow, so sexy those tits are super. What body style she is ?
165 K-Cup with the Larah Croft Head and Modified Barbie wig.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Tetrasol wrote:
Make3434 wrote:What body style she is ?
She's a normal WM165K right? I don't mean that in a negative way, I just mean the original, not Full Figure model. (Nothing normal about these ladies!)

I am fascinated to see more of Hestia. Of all the 165Ks here, she looks most like my Brie - blue eyes with blonde hair parted down the middle.

Also, that default lube that ships with the doll gave me an itch. Fleshlube is much better. Vaseline better still.

Tetrasol

Post by Tetrasol »

JunkGuy wrote:
Tetrasol wrote:
Make3434 wrote:What body style she is ?
She's a normal WM165K right? I don't mean that in a negative way, I just mean the original, not Full Figure model. (Nothing normal about these ladies!)

I am fascinated to see more of Hestia. Of all the 165Ks here, she looks most like my Brie - blue eyes with blonde hair parted down the middle.

Also, that default lube that ships with the doll gave me an itch. Fleshlube is much better. Vaseline better still.
Yes normal not FF as it was not available when I originally placed the Layaway order, but when I hold her I don't feel her body, I feel a connection, and although it may be an artificial connection it still fills a very real void inside me.

Another pic why not, after all she did for me last night I decided to give her a full service tune up and clean up. Bath (kept feet and neck out), Full body Nivea+Baby oil+Vaseline massage, and enough powder to make her skin feel softer than the real thing. She's so happy she went to pose for everyone.

I have her brunette wig coming and I will definitely be investing in a Real Hair no tangle wig soon enough.
Attachments
20170319_234845.jpg
20170319_234845.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 2365 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

In the immortal words of the Bard, "Daaaaaamn!"
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Hestia
Doll
Doll

Post by Hestia »

Oh my Dear Tetra you warm me up with your words every time you talk to me.

BTW we have to do that full body oil massage again soon, it really helps my skin and gives us a lot time together.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Wow, she is incredible.

PT9045

Post by PT9045 »

Wow she is incredibly hot! What's the secret for getting her in and out of the hotel room?

Tetrasol

Post by Tetrasol »

PT9045 wrote:Wow she is incredibly hot! What's the secret for getting her in and out of the hotel room?
2 duffel bags overlapping and her inside multiple sleep systems, then simply use luggage carrier with everything else on it too. Then act like it's a normal day.

INFORMATIONS