reallovesexdolls.com

Waterbased lube only or silicone too

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Make3434

Waterbased lube only or silicone too

Post by Make3434 »

Hi, What tpe material likes if i use silicone lube, TPE going bad??
Do i have to use only 100% waterbased lube ?

This looks good but can i use that ? https://www.diversual.com/en/91739-easy-anal-lube.html

Second i read here vaseline makes tpe skin good ? but why i cant vaseline in sex ?? I dont understand, same skin example in her back and pussy, but vaseline is ok to use her skin, but not in lube in the sex pussy or ass ??

Tpe care, first take shower, then vaseline to skin, then maizena ??

Thanks your help guys :)

Sorry English, hope you understand.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Waterbased lube only or silicone too

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Hi Make3434! I have used Vaseline as a lube for a while now and find it much better than ordinary lube anyway. Ordinary lube tends to be absorbed and dry out and you have to reapply after a while. With Vaseline it gets better the longer you're 'at it'! In my opinion, Vaseline is good for you and is certainly good for your TPE lady too! It is naturally antibacterial and stops water getting to the TPE when you 'flush' her out, especially if you put some into the cavity first!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Make3434

Post by Make3434 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Hi Make3434! I have used Vaseline as a lube for a while now and find it much better than ordinary lube anyway. Ordinary lube tends to be absorbed and dry out and you have to reapply after a while. With Vaseline it gets better the longer you're 'at it'! In my opinion, Vaseline is good for you and is certainly good for your TPE lady too! It is naturally antibacterial and stops water getting to the TPE when you 'flush' her out, especially if you put some into the cavity first!

Cheers, Hollows.
Tnx for help, is that going right, first i wash the doll and dry, then vaseline , then maizena ??

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Only water based lube or vaseline or baby oil.silcon will melt your doll.

Make3434

Post by Make3434 »

Spartan898 wrote:Only water based lube or vaseline or baby oil.silcon will melt your doll.
Okay tnx :)

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

You can use Vaseline all over occasionally if you like but it takes hours and hours to soak in. Personally I use babyoil for the body and Vaseline for the crotch area and other stretchy bits like underarms and knees etc. Babyoil takes about an hour to soak in so I bath Ashaki first, let her dry, then use the babyoil when I have time during the day. Once she's back in bed late afternoon I give her a powdering.

As for lube, I've always found the standard stuff and even babyoil soaks in too fast so you have to reapply midsession which I haven't found with Vaseline as it seems to get better during the 'action'! Be careful of your sheets though as too much can go everywhere!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

You're always safe with water based lubes.

INFORMATIONS