reallovesexdolls.com

Question about the 148cm models

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Question about the 148cm models

Post by jkh0208 »

I notice that most of the dolls on RLSD are WM Dolls, but I saw a 148cm d-cup option which looks a lot more realistic in proportions with a larger waistline and thicker legs. I can't find any sources showing a 148cm WM Doll. Can anyone shed some light on what this doll might be? Alao, does anyone have any experience with this doll and compare it to the 140 and 145cm?
I ordered a 140cm from RLSD, but after doing some reading and measuring, I'm thinking about a slightly larger model and asking RLSD if I can pay the difference and upside if production hasn't started on my doll yet.
Thanks!

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Question about the 148cm models

Post by coolumbia »

I think the 148 is a Yourdoll YL148 .
Just type in YL148 in the search box at the top of this page. you wont regret it shes awesome. :D

jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jkh0208 »

coolumbia wrote:I think the 148 is a Yourdoll YL148 .
Just type in YL148 in the search box at the top of this page. you wont regret it shes awesome. :D
Thanks for the response. Is there any major difference between YL and WM Dolls with regards to quality, feel of the TPE material (firmness, etc), durability, skeleton joint stability and durability, or any other important factors? Thanks!

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

I may be wrong but i think WM make the doll for YL so use the same TPE. The YL148 does have a bit more meat on her and is soft and jiggly :D . i don't think you'll find any complaints about her. :D

jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jkh0208 »

coolumbia wrote:I may be wrong but i think WM make the doll for YL so use the same TPE. The YL148 does have a bit more meat on her and is soft and jiggly :D . i don't think you'll find any complaints about her. :D
Thanks! I do like that the 148cm model isn't as super skinny in the waist and the legs look thicker. I hope it's not too late for RLSD to change my order.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

jkh0208 wrote:Is there any major difference between YL and WM Dolls with regards to quality, feel of the TPE material (firmness, etc), durability, skeleton joint stability and durability, or any other important factors? Thanks!
WM, YL, and OR Dolls are all made at same factory (Jinsan Plastics) using same TPE mixes and skeletons. WM, YL, and OR are "designers", Jinsan is the "manufacturer". Vendors like RLSD usually carry all three types. One designer's head will also fit another's body (i.e., WM head on YL body)

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

JunkGuy wrote:WM, YL, and OR Dolls are all made at same factory (Jinsan Plastics) using same TPE mixes and skeletons. WM, YL, and OR are "designers", Jinsan is the "manufacturer". Vendors like RLSD usually carry all three types. One designer's head will also fit another's body (i.e., WM head on YL body)
Well how do you like that! I did not know that. Good stuff.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, I would like to sing the praises of the YL148, I got one last year with the WM46 head and she just looks great, D Cup with good size hips and butt, in shoes she is around 4' 10" but be warned as Mine is certainly heavier than the advertised 28kg, I weighed my gal the other day and she came in at just over 33kg with head but it's actually a good weight if your reasonable fit and I can manage mine about the house with out too much trouble. The tpe on my gal seems quite robust as has, so far coped with a few knocks and bumps, I do the baby oil and vaseline treatment that keeps it supple and looking good, so go for a YL148, you wont regret it!

jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jkh0208 »

Thanks for the replies! I was succesfully able to change my order, and now have a 148cm with insert being made! :)

INFORMATIONS