reallovesexdolls.com

I've just ordered new #130 head from RLSD!!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
SC Kline

I've just ordered new #130 head from RLSD!!

Post by SC Kline »

SeniorDollLover

Re: I've just ordered new #130 head from RLSD!!

Post by SeniorDollLover »

Thanks for the heads up, enjoy!

RabidBird
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RabidBird »

Is the mouth permanently open or can it close?

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

Wow. another new development. I guess we would have to be topping up in the coloring in areas not only the lips, but the teeth, tongue and inner mouth.

symmes

Post by symmes »

coolumbia wrote:Wow. another new development. I guess we would have to be topping up in the coloring in areas not only the lips, but the teeth, tongue and inner mouth.
Yeah, that's something I didn't consider when I bought my doll with the #47 head. That one's just got teeth and lips, but the "white" of the teeth was pretty weak when I first got her, so I used some acrylic paint on them. It's too easy to get white paint on the lips or lipstick on the teeth. I've seen posts from people who've used various types of fake teeth as inserts for a more toothy look on a head that's originally toothless, and I think that's probably a better way to go. Of course, the 130 head is quite unique (at least, in the Jinsan line) in just how open the mouth is.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

symmes wrote:
coolumbia wrote:Wow. another new development. I guess we would have to be topping up in the coloring in areas not only the lips, but the teeth, tongue and inner mouth.
Yeah, that's something I didn't consider when I bought my doll with the #47 head. That one's just got teeth and lips, but the "white" of the teeth was pretty weak when I first got her, so I used some acrylic paint on them. It's too easy to get white paint on the lips or lipstick on the teeth. I've seen posts from people who've used various types of fake teeth as inserts for a more toothy look on a head that's originally toothless, and I think that's probably a better way to go. Of course, the 130 head is quite unique (at least, in the Jinsan line) in just how open the mouth is.
Yeh, the Jinsen-line "canals" of mouth are usually so tight and frustrating, so I hope this face helps.

INFORMATIONS