reallovesexdolls.com

I'M GOING BACK IN... "Breast Enhancement" Chapter 2

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
dreamerx07

Re: I'M GOING BACK IN... "Breast Enhancement" Chapter 2

Post by dreamerx07 »

talk about imbalance..the last woman i banged recently had a breast implant that went bad, and one boob was hard while the other soft. Some tramp from a bar...but tits were huge and i didnt even care..glad i didnt show that lol. But good job on that mod and i will try on my first doll purch most likely being a boob fan.

gregleg
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gregleg »

SC Kline wrote:YESSSS!!!! Breasts are not terribly uneven and I'm happy with them. For those quicktime movies, click on the number portion to download... I don't even know how the hell to quantify this increase?!?!? Let me get back to you guys; I have to clean up!
IMG_0323.MOV
IMG_0319.MOV
IMG_0251.JPG
IMG_0250.JPG
IMG_0249.JPG
WHOA!!! 8O 8O 8O AMAZING! The jiggle of the breasts looks 5x times better than air filled/original manufactured! GREAT JOB! :multi: :multi: Now here's my big question; is it possible to add this slime into the ass? It would be great to see an ass that jiggled more. I am an ass man and I'm pretty sure there are other guys on here who are ass men as well lol :plaidskirt:

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Amazing, watched those videos many times! She looks so much smaller originally by comparison. Imbalance is perfectly natural, I think she looks great. Thank you for sharing your experiments!

onenrmlone

Post by onenrmlone »

Nice.. if I decide to replicate this experiment, I will definitely do one at a time, so you can directly see the results, literally side-by-side.. lol

Can I ask what the purpose of the latex gloves was, other than the final one on each side to help keep the slime inside? Did you just use them for added material volume?

-S-

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Tits look amazing SC, but bet your gal is hatin' on you ATM.....

You can probably get an almost smooth finish for the scars trying this...

and having a read here!

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=257&t=81004

Trust this helps...kudos to George too for putting that together!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

Maybe apart from appearing to have been impaled on a particularly vicious railing when viewed from the rear...Still I guess as long as that doesn't concern you I guess that's fine... Personally makes me cringe.

rev
Ex-Member

Post by rev »

SC Kline:
the question is how to you think this will work on the YL150 LOL?
can i get that softness that you got here?

the only part that im interested in is to get rid of that hollowness on the 150s boobs and also get them softer.
more wieght and more size isnt needed here trust me ;)

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Tits look amazing SC, but bet your gal is hatin' on you ATM.....

You can probably get an almost smooth finish for the scars trying this...

and having a read here!

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=257&t=81004

Trust this helps...kudos to George too for putting that together!

Anung
Thanks for this, Anung... I definately have to step up the TPE soldering game. I accidentally burnt a small area of the shoulder last night, but was able to smooth it over. I think my biggest problem has been that I have the iron too hot. Last night a did a tiny bit better because I waited until I turned it off and found that when it's a little cooler, you can take more time without turning everything to lava. I actually had to solder a total of four times last night because slime bubbles were growing behind patched areas —melt-over was too thin in those places, but everything is good now.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

rev wrote:SC Kline:
the question is how to you think this will work on the YL150 LOL?
can i get that softness that you got here?

the only part that im interested in is to get rid of that hollowness on the 150s boobs and also get them softer.
more wieght and more size isnt needed here trust me ;)
rev, in your case, you'd just be filling the cavities to their "resting capacities." As for softness, it's important to note that my doll is made with ultra-soft TPE to begin with.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

onenrmlone wrote:Nice.. if I decide to replicate this experiment, I will definitely do one at a time, so you can directly see the results, literally side-by-side.. lol

Can I ask what the purpose of the latex gloves was, other than the final one on each side to help keep the slime inside? Did you just use them for added material volume?

-S-
Yes, 30 gloves in each cavity to add more light-weight volume, and they also result in a pleasingly realistic variance in sqeezability. The one thing that has been difficult however, how unwieldy the breasts have become. I was really pushing the limit the first time, and now, I have to admit that I'm a bit afraid that I might get a tear if they move the wrong way or hang too long without support. I went too far; this I know. There's not been any accidents yet, and the procedure if fool-proof, but it would seem that I've increased volume twice more that what I began with. I'm seriously considering a weight reduction plan while keeping volume. I bought a bag of packing penuts on my way home today.

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

She Looks amazing! Very realistic "JIGGLE" to those sweater puppies.

Abe
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup

Raijin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Raijin »

Do you think you run the risk of the colors of the filler material bleeding through the TPE over time?

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Raijin wrote:Do you think you run the risk of the colors of the filler material bleeding through the TPE over time?
Not at all, as the filler product (slime) is not oil-based. In fact, throughout the process, I've accidentally got plenty of the slime on the outside skin... It wipes away well with a damp rag.

onenrmlone

Post by onenrmlone »

SC Kline wrote:
onenrmlone wrote:Nice.. if I decide to replicate this experiment, I will definitely do one at a time, so you can directly see the results, literally side-by-side.. lol

-S-
Yes, 30 gloves in each cavity to add more light-weight volume, and they also result in a pleasingly realistic variance in sqeezability. The one thing that has been difficult however, how unwieldy the breasts have become. I was really pushing the limit the first time, and now, I have to admit that I'm a bit afraid that I might get a tear if they move the wrong way or hang too long without support. I went too far; this I know. There's not been any accidents yet, and the procedure if fool-proof, but it would seem that I've increased volume twice more that what I began with. I'm seriously considering a weight reduction plan while keeping volume. I bought a bag of packing penuts on my way home today.

Yeah, I would think the weight would be important in terms of realism, providing, of course, that the structure can handle the extra weight. Also, when you mentioned being able to feel the gloves when you really squeezed, that was a bit of a bummer.

My plan, if I decide to try jumping in, would be to try the steel brake line/injection method, but then of course you are limited to just using the slime, with the upside of much less drastic incisions.

Breaking new ground, either way... keep us posted!

-S-

Raijin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Raijin »

SC Kline wrote:
Raijin wrote:Do you think you run the risk of the colors of the filler material bleeding through the TPE over time?
Not at all, as the filler product (slime) is not oil-based. In fact, throughout the process, I've accidentally got plenty of the slime on the outside skin... It wipes away well with a damp rag.
That's good to hear! I'm considering trying this on my YL 160cm once she arrives.

INFORMATIONS