reallovesexdolls.com

New here and new buyer...

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Anti-CMOS
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

New here and new buyer...

Post by Anti-CMOS »

Hi all, I've got some concerns with my new and first purchase. I bought a Bonita doll from RLSD online on the 20th of last month, it had a 1-2 week production time and 1 week shipping on the stores page. On week 3 I contacted them to see what the deal was, as she was still marked as "In Production", and the online chat person said they'd check and get back with me. I never heard from the manufacture after that and I can honestly say I'm not 100% satisfied as it stands. At this point I'm honestly thinking of pulling the payment on them. I would figure with something like a sex doll they'd be giving updates every little step of the way, but I haven't heard anything from them. Recommendations? I was thinking of giving it until Friday this week then axing it as another of my stupid ideas. :)

Thanks in advanced!!!

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New here and new buyer...

Post by imverynuts »

Anti-CMOS wrote:Hi all, I've got some concerns with my new and first purchase. I bought a Bonita doll from RLSD online on the 20th of last month, it had a 1-2 week production time and 1 week shipping on the stores page. On week 3 I contacted them to see what the deal was, as she was still marked as "In Production", and the online chat person said they'd check and get back with me. I never heard from the manufacture after that and I can honestly say I'm not 100% satisfied as it stands. At this point I'm honestly thinking of pulling the payment on them. I would figure with something like a sex doll they'd be giving updates every little step of the way, but I haven't heard anything from them. Recommendations? I was thinking of giving it until Friday this week then axing it as another of my stupid ideas. :)

Thanks in advanced!!!
Well, I'd try contacting them one more time. Usually RLSD has a better reputation than that when it comes to customer service. Good luck!

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Anti-CMOS wrote:Hi all, I've got some concerns with my new and first purchase. I bought a Bonita doll from RLSD online on the 20th of last month, it had a 1-2 week production time and 1 week shipping on the stores page. On week 3 I contacted them to see what the deal was, as she was still marked as "In Production", and the online chat person said they'd check and get back with me. I never heard from the manufacture after that and I can honestly say I'm not 100% satisfied as it stands. At this point I'm honestly thinking of pulling the payment on them. I would figure with something like a sex doll they'd be giving updates every little step of the way, but I haven't heard anything from them. Recommendations? I was thinking of giving it until Friday this week then axing it as another of my stupid ideas. :)

Thanks in advanced!!!
If you bought a popular model of doll it will take longer to make because of demand.if you got the ultra soft tpe it will also take longer.then there is the shipping problem.since fedex doesnt ship sex dolls anymore.try pm on here and emailing them.they usual respond within the hour.

Anti-CMOS
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Anti-CMOS »

UPDATE: Called them and got VM. Left message and have received no call back. Being that Sex Dolls are a very niche market I find it hard to believe that they are that busy and I ordered a "pre-configured" girl, not something custom... This experience is really turning me off of the whole sex doll scene...

Anti-CMOS
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Anti-CMOS »

A bit off topic, but Spartan898 I love your avatar. Anime is kind of my thing. :P

TNStud

Post by TNStud »

Spartan898 wrote:

Thanks in advanced!!!
If you bought a popular model of doll it will take longer to make because of demand.if you got the ultra soft tpe it will also take longer.then there is the shipping problem.since fedex doesnt ship sex dolls anymore.try pm on here and emailing them.they usual respond within the hour.
So the dolls are shipped through UPS now?

TAman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TAman »

Anti-CMOS wrote:UPDATE: Called them and got VM. Left message and have received no call back. Being that Sex Dolls are a very niche market I find it hard to believe that they are that busy and I ordered a "pre-configured" girl, not something custom... This experience is really turning me off of the whole sex doll scene...
You might want to try and call them before 11 A.M. during the week, I was told Tuesdays are the best time of the week. And when you first get\hear the automated voice wait until it sayz "pre-sales" or something like that and select that. That usually sends you to a live person by the phone. If not, try "after-sales". Be persistent and continue to check up on your order. :wink:

TNStud wrote:So the dolls are shipped through UPS now?
According to their website they seem to only us UPS to ship dolls if they're "In-stock" or "As-is" at their Austin, Texas office, which I guess means only the pre-configured dolls or occasional slightly damaged dolls they already have in stock.
Otherwise they use Fed-Ex to ship dolls to "either your home, or designated FedEx facility to be held for pickup by you" if the doll is being customized per your order, at their China factory and shipped directly from their to you.

Anti-CMOS
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Anti-CMOS »

UPDATE 2: They called me today at work and left me a VM. At lunch I called them back and was able to talk to someone. The lady I spoke with said Bonita's big ol' boobies slow things down (M cup), but with that said 4 week was pushing it. So she put a urgent on the notice to have Production give an update and I'm to call tomorrow (Friday) for the details... I hope everything works out, I'm looking forward to her (the doll)... :P

Anti-CMOS
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Anti-CMOS »

P.S. - Lady said in the U.S.A. FedEx still delivers them, only in the U.K. do they not.

TAman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TAman »

Anti-CMOS wrote:UPDATE 2: They called me today at work and left me a VM. At lunch I called them back and was able to talk to someone. The lady I spoke with said Bonita's big ol' boobies slow things down (M cup), but with that said 4 week was pushing it. So she put a urgent on the notice to have Production give an update and I'm to call tomorrow (Friday) for the details... I hope everything works out, I'm looking forward to her (the doll)... :P

Yeah man I was gonna say, just give them a little more time. They'll get her to ya. :) All these guys who bought from RLSD so far can't be wrong, is my way of thinking.
As a matter of fact, I just got a notice from RLSD today through Email that my custom doll just now got shipped out from SHENZHEN, CN and is currently in transit, so I'll probably get my doll sometime next week. And I placed my order back on March 15th, so sometimes it takes a little longer than expected.

Hell I was estimating 4 to 6 weeks anyway.

Anti-CMOS
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Anti-CMOS »

Same here. I got an email she shipped, I bet they take order and then do a bulk make. All Type A bodys and Type B heads today...

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

From what I saw of others' experience on the WMDolls forum, the new 170M is rather popular and its taking longer than normal for production.

The 170 is a rather new skeleton size so there aren't enough of them to meet demand. WM buys the skeletons from another supplier, they don't make their own, so apparently there's a supply bottleneck. WM is churning out 170s as fast as they can using as many skeletons as they have access to but you're probably behind several other orders.

In fact, I'm a little concerned these 170s might be a little rushed and not be as good quality as other, older models. I would seriously consider taking RLSD up on their on-site inspection service to ensure there's no flaws before it leaves the factory.

Glascia

Post by Glascia »

we ahve all been there. Our first doll.. The wait is horrible.. The questions . is everything ok? and if there is flaws? if something happens in transportation? etc etc.. It can take a full 4-6 weeks before you can have your honeymoon.. Use that time to prepare. read about dolls care, shop for her.... We understand its kind of a sum, but im pretty sure everything will be ok and you gonna have YOUR lady soon.

Anti-CMOS
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Anti-CMOS »

Been tracking her, she's already in my home state's capital city... Put's her 40 miles away from me. :P She's got a date of 4/19, but I'd be surprised if I don't get her Monday.

P.S. - I'll take some pictures of her and post them, if that's allowed.

Anti-CMOS
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Anti-CMOS »

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS... WOW!!!! She IS beautiful! I'll post some pics later, but I am satisfied with her look and feel (not felt her with anything but hands :) )... Looking forward to later tonight to test her the rest the way. >:)

INFORMATIONS