reallovesexdolls.com

Thoughts on the 160CM M-Cup Doll?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Unkindled
Active Poster
Active Poster

Thoughts on the 160CM M-Cup Doll?

Post by Unkindled »

Okay so I was firmly sold on the 155 DD-Cup doll. Then I saw this Pre-Optioned doll: https://reallovesexdolls.com/160cm-m-cup-pam/
O.O
Aside from the fact that I have a thing for thicker girls I find the overall look of the doll very captivating. In fact I would order one with this head: https://reallovesexdolls.com/sex-doll-head-142/ (Still dark skin though you think that would look good?) However one thing keeps me from doing that. The Dolls weight. 87lbs. Don't get me wrong she's delicious looking but that's a lot of weight. I've seen people post about using wheelchairs. and my bed isn't that far from my shower/bathroom. But it's still a lot. I'm concerned about cleaning with this doll as well. (having to stop to calm every five minutes. XD )

So to anyone owning dolls of similar weight thoughts suggestions? Or should I stick with a 155 if the weight concerns me that much?

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Thoughts on the 160CM M-Cup Doll?

Post by stones »

I think a 30 pound difference is significant, especially because they often weigh more than advertised. But that 160M is a gorgeous thick girl so it's a hard decision!

Unkindled
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Unkindled »

That's my dilemma she's hitting so many of my 'hell yes' buttons. But the weight is a worry. Aside from strain what if I drop her? o.o

Make3434

Post by Make3434 »

Dont even think to buy 160cm M cup, if you dont training hard in gym ( you have to be strong), it so easy to carry 40kg in the gym but its so different to carry 40kg "dead" weight in doll.

For me that is not problem to carry, but i know , without many years hard gym training, i dont recommend.

Unkindled
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Unkindled »

Yeah at work I found something of similar weight if not shape. I was able to lift it but...that was it. Le sigh. Such a vivacious body too.

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

I think shes fairly light. She's easy to move around, she actually doesnt feel like 87 pounds. You just have to position her to make it easier.

Unkindled
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Unkindled »

Examples? And are the booty and breasts still nice and squeezable?

Shelbyisking666

Unkindled wrote:Examples? And are the booty and breasts still nice and squeezable?
viewtopic.php?f=212&t=82703

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I'm in agreement with everyone's input, even though there's two different opinions. I thought my YL148 was a back breaker (she weighs in around 70+ I'm guessing. My latest, the 163 muscle doll Bambi weighs a good ten pounds more, which forced me to move her the proper way. Doing that, it wasn't that hard, which is pretty much what you've read so far. What I'd like to contribute is my muscle girl has really thick thighs. I checked out the doll you're interested in & she appears to have thick thighs too. My doll's thighs are hard, so it's a tad bit easier, but unless you've long arms, it may be hard to lift her (in the recommended doll legs up, v-shape) & keep her weight centered over your hips, instead of curling the weight with your forearms and holding her to your chest (what I do with my 148). I don't know if I'm making sense, but the heavier more bulky the doll, the more technique needed in lifting. Anyway, bulky thighs makes for a new learning curve in how to hold (I'm still figuring it out myself). It's certainly not like a normal built doll. Something to think about.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Unkindled
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Unkindled »

Got a PM from Booty Call Dolls suggested it's all torque and physics.

f on her back, legs straight...
Bend legs so they are straight up in the air.
Bend calves towards thighs
Now bend her upper body up so now can cradle her.
Sort of like holding a ten lb weight, arms totally straight
and level to ground.
As you let your arm drop, the distance from the pivot point (shoulder) get less and less. - Booty Call Dolls.

Hmm...doesn't sound to bad. Would be worth it for this dolll.
Meso wrote:I'm in agreement with everyone's input, even though there's two different opinions. I thought my YL148 was a back breaker (she weighs in around 70+ I'm guessing. My latest, the 163 muscle doll Bambi weighs a good ten pounds more, which forced me to move her the proper way. Doing that, it wasn't that hard, which is pretty much what you've read so far. What I'd like to contribute is my muscle girl has really thick thighs. I checked out the doll you're interested in & she appears to have thick thighs too. My doll's thighs are hard, so it's a tad bit easier, but unless you've long arms, it may be hard to lift her (in the recommended doll legs up, v-shape) & keep her weight centered over your hips, instead of curling the weight with your forearms and holding her to your chest (what I do with my 148). I don't know if I'm making sense, but the heavier more bulky the doll, the more technique needed in lifting. Anyway, bulky thighs makes for a new learning curve in how to hold (I'm still figuring it out myself). It's certainly not like a normal built doll. Something to think about.
Yeah you both advice the same position. I'm seriously thinking of changing it now. It's a lot of doll but I love that. :D

blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by blackcloud »

I think a gcup would look better on her

Make3434

Post by Make3434 »

Shelbyisking666 wrote:I think shes fairly light. She's easy to move around, she actually doesnt feel like 87 pounds. You just have to position her to make it easier.
Maybe you are big guy and strong without training ? But dont say that is easy to move for normal weight guy who doesent training gym ??

Ok my opinion easy means, you can carry for that doll in one hand, and example smoke tobacco same time :D

Shelbyisking666

Make3434 wrote:
Shelbyisking666 wrote:I think shes fairly light. She's easy to move around, she actually doesnt feel like 87 pounds. You just have to position her to make it easier.
Maybe you are big guy and strong without training ? But dont say that is easy to move for normal weight guy who doesent training gym ??

Ok my opinion easy means, you can carry for that doll in one hand, and example smoke tobacco same time :D
Yeah I can hold her in one hand. Usually just put my arm around her waist while she is horizontal and carry her. So yeah that part is easy. Compared to weights, obviously because of her shape, she's going to be harder to move than a 90 pound dumbbell. But I agree we have the same definition of easy.

INFORMATIONS