reallovesexdolls.com

Just bought the 155cm Crissy from RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
newguyfebreezy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Just bought the 155cm Crissy from RLSD

Post by newguyfebreezy »

And I hope I didn't just get scammed. They seem legit from what I've read on these forums. Guess I'll find out when/if my package gets here. The Crissy doll looks like it'd be a lot of fun. Glad this forum was here though. I wouldn't have even attempted to purchase without it. I have to admit, I get that RLSD and other companies like it are re-sellers of dolls, but it's a little unnerving to find the same doll on 2 different websites and it's got the exact same photo sets on each site. Fingers crossed this forum isn't a very applause worthy effort to troll/scam people. If it is, I don't think I can even be mad considering the time and effort that has seemingly gone into it. Can't judge until the doll gets here though.

If anyone from RLSD sees this post, will the delivery require a signature? I would assume so but was curious.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Just bought the 155cm Crissy from RLSD

Post by Swan »

Welcome newguyfebreezy :glou: Welcome page
RLSD is a TDF Approved trusted vendor ... you're in good hands :thumbs_up:
Congratulations!

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

Don't worry newguyfebreezy
RLSD is very legit.
I have a doll from them last september. Perfect, no defects. But i don't know what's the story with fedex lately as i read they are not delivering dolls anymore, but in case they do, yes they require signature.

Relax and if you can't relax, do what i did while waiting, complete insane.

Good luck
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

newguyfebreezy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by newguyfebreezy »

Well I'm glad to hear it. I'm also pretty surprised at just how active this forum is 8O

newguyfebreezy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by newguyfebreezy »

Well she showed up today! I haven't figured out how to write a review on RLSD's website yet but I'll be the first to write one up for the Crissy doll it seems. Well... omg. 1-glad I wasn't scammed. 2-omg. This thing is so life like it's borderline creepy. It does weigh a fair amount, making it really awkward to move around. I haven't seen any major defects other than I'm not sure if I'm able to get the head to screw on right. And the ankles were really firmly braced during their shipping, but the tpe is stretched? or something right on the top of the ankles. I went with the removable vagina and it's a bit difficult to insert and remove, but I imagine I'll get better with practice. I did pre-buy some corn starch and gave her a rub down with it as soon as I got her out of the box. Which, really makes the skin feel a lot smoother. I noticed anywhere that wasn't powdered would drag across my skin and with all the stories on here about nicks and tears that was worrisome but the cornstarch definitely made a difference. I am a little surprised how much the tpe seems to almost absorb the powder as it's rubbed in. Also, I'd like to throw it out there that the customer service rep I talked to was really nice. I don't remember her name because I'm terrible about that kind of thing, plus it was through their online chat which seemed to be available during really odd hours, but they were very straight forward with me and very friendly. Plus, the lady I talked to had a human avatar pic of her self, which, for as worried as I was about being scammed was comforting. Plus, it was nice that they had their RSA certification up to date. I absolutely refuse to send my cc info over a connection that doesn't have a valid certification. I'm a network nerd and there's no excuse, imo, for not having your public key private key set up correctly if you're a business that takes itself seriously so kudos to RLSD's network admin. Uhm... what else... I guess the only other con I can think of is how stiff the skeleton is. It's very difficult to position the doll in really any position and I'm a little paranoid about shoving the skeleton through the tpe. I've been careful so far though and perhaps over time the skeleton will loosen up. Oh and the teeth weren't painted so I imagine I'll eventually want to do that my self. If any one has any suggestions on which pain to use I'd love to hear it. I also ordered a maintenance/care kit that didn't show up nor did the extra costume that was a promotion addon but they may still be in transit. I'll have to check in with RLSD in the morning when they're online. Oh and the smell they talk about in other forums is totally a thing but it's not like a bad smell. It's just... different. I imagine it'll be gone in a week or so. Oh and I did get really scared when I saw the invoice on the box before I opened it. It said mannequin with a value of about 350$. It's an over 2000$ doll. Well, it was the doll I ordered and thinking on it, if anyone at fedex decided to look at the invoice (I don't trust fedex and have had some pretty....interesting industry side dealings with them) then they'd be less apt to either open the box or steal it I guess? I could tell that the box had been through a lot, but the inside was packed really well so the doll was safe. Oh and fedex's tracking online is kind of worthless. But I'm happy I made the jump and bought Crissy and depending on how I feel about this whole hobby in the future, if I do order another doll, I'll definitely be coming back to RLSD. Still though... wow on this doll. Don't think I'm going to take or post any pics. That's just not something I'm comfortable with at the moment. But if you're curious about what she looks like the photos on the RLSD site are very accurate but actually don't do this doll justice. Though, not sure how they got her into any of those positions lol.

xeffects
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xeffects »

FedEx is the worst. I shipped out an emergency over night delivery package to a friend with them and the package sat in Memphis for 1 week!!! I used to work for them too, you should see how packages are handled in that place ... they are just thrown, tossed, trashed is pretty much the way to describe it. There are conveyors where your package will reach at least 40 mph and then hit a complete stop into some other place ... sometimes I would see the boxes fly out of the conveyors ... ever since, I never choose FedEx but when there is no other option, you just have to cross your fingers and hope for the best.

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Congrats to you on your Crissy. As time goes on you will get more comfortable with everything associated in the doll world. :)

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Congrats and do read up on maintenance more and more. You will find tips even after a year. I do... And I respect your decision of not posting pics, however maybe down the road you will consider a few. We all would love to see her respectfully of course! As for the joints, they will losen up over time and you will learn the tricks of the trade. Good Luck and Happy Honeymoon to you! :glou: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

INFORMATIONS