reallovesexdolls.com

Spring Fling Mega Sale at RLSD! Huge savings!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Nerota

Re: Spring Fling Mega Sale at RLSD! Huge savings!

Post by Nerota »

Thanks for the welcoming! I've been interested in dolls for quite some time and figured I'd find a place with other like minded individuals. TDF has been a really cool and useful site, I wish I found this place sooner, and no Nerota is short from my old cring worthy name Nerdyotaku.

LL Cool J
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LL Cool J »

K cup. Wow..you'll need to order a catchers mitt for that. :uhoh:

Xander_DL

Post by Xander_DL »

Nice sale, the 168 seems very appealing all of the sudden, even with those huge "headlights" ;)

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

LL Cool J wrote:I will be in touch shortly about an order due to recommendations, but will just be for a head to start with, which will not be in the sale.

I'm was thinking that I may order a head first that could then be used as an alternate on the doll that I later order.

I couldn't find the Erika 140 head available as a separate option. Is that one available still?
Yes, that is head #36 in tan with green eyes and wig #3. Ask for the semi-permanent makeup to be done like Erika in your order notes.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

dreamerx07 wrote:Which dolls have the highest discount
With the SPRINGFLING2017 discount on top of current sale prices:

155cm dolls is discounted $1122.50 off
156cm G-cup is discounted $1080.85 off
and there are also many discounted above $800 off

Kindest Regards,
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Nerota

Post by Nerota »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
dreamerx07 wrote:Which dolls have the highest discount
With the SPRINGFLING2017 discount on top of current sale prices:

155cm dolls is discounted $1122.50 off
156cm G-cup is discounted $1080.85 off
and there are also many discounted above $800 off

Kindest Regards,
Stacey
I've tried the code with the 155cm and 156G-cup both custom and pre-optioned and the 165 k cup but only takes of the 15% with the springfling2017 code wich is a little above $300 for those 3. Is there certain dolls with specific options that are discounted by that much? Idk I'm probably just doing something wrong

PurpleTurtlesExist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PurpleTurtlesExist »

The 156 cm G cup is 2950-->2200 on sale now, which is 750 off, plus an additional ~300 from the sale, is how they're getting those numbers

onenrmlone

Post by onenrmlone »

Exactly... here in the States they have cracked down on companies using MSRP type pricing, especially when the item has NEVER sold at that price. When dealing internationally you have to take that into account.

newguyfebreezy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by newguyfebreezy »

I'm still bummed that I completed my order literally 48 hours before the sale started :(

Nerota

Post by Nerota »

Next time contact your vendor to know when an upcoming sale is, but hey your still getting an awesome doll :D

JonDKul1009
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JonDKul1009 »

It is imperative to take advantage of the special while it is happening right now until the end of the month. I know there's other doll sites but this is the one that I found with the best customer support before, during and after the sale

9lbhammer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 9lbhammer »

Wow this is tempting me even more. I really like the
https://reallovesexdolls.com/170cm-5ft6-m-cup-sex-doll/ but im kinda worried about weight i keep hearing its super important especially on your first doll. Sad the one i want is about as heavy as you can get. :puppydogeyes: im a pretty big guy i dont think 90lbs will be too much. I know id want removable insert after reading through the forum.

JonDKul1009
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JonDKul1009 »

If you're interested in getting the doll and the weight of it is a factor
Then do what I did and work on your upper body and strengthen your back whenever you lift her. Do this while you're waiting to pay for her and during her production then you'll be ready for her when she finally arrives. Also she's a bit heavy so move her around with a chair with wheels like an office chair.
Attachments
My Arianna, she weighs 70 lbs
My Arianna, she weighs 70 lbs
IMG_1740.JPG (908.83 KiB) Viewed 2548 times

9lbhammer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 9lbhammer »

Only worried slightly about weight. I used to carry around 90 lbs all the time in the army. I have just been lazy the last year or so. Arianna looks nice but what does the rest of that sign say im curious haha.

JonDKul1009
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JonDKul1009 »

LOL! LOL! Nobody's ever ask me about my sign before? Well I guess your curiosity got the best of you so here's what my sign says:
To the pest control man Or maintenance Who just entered my apartment:

Just in case you see me sitting here on the couch Or In the bedroom, I am Jon's companion, a doll so please don't be alarmed or misled. I am very heavy, fragile and can be easily made to dent and I won't answer you if you talk to me so when you read this you'll understand and get the hint.
I AM Jon's companion Arianna. I'm Not a real person, I can't answer you or talk back because I'm a doll. Please leave me alone on the couch or in the bedroom while I wait for him to come home Real soon
that's all.
Jon

INFORMATIONS