reallovesexdolls.com

Hi, I'm new here

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
1234ryan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hi, I'm new here

Post by 1234ryan »

Hi, a quick back story i have a girlfriend been together almost 8 years and have a child together we get along except for sex she has no drive 1 to 2 times a month me 2 times a day so I was looking at eBay and came across a doll was intrigued did some research and found this place. I was amazed i no clue these "dolls" had come so far and look so good. I placed an order to real love sex dolls for 100cm Selena d cup expecting a month long build time but to my surprise she shipped in a week got really excited and a little nervous I still haven't told my girlfriend. I don't think she will mind unless she finds out how much I spent lol that's the reason I picked Selena she was the cheapest starting point. Well my concern now is it's been "available for clearance " since last Friday I'm hesitant to call FedEx because I read somewhere that she is sometimes considered "child like" i email rlsd and FedEx yesterday no response yet my original delivery date was last Friday as well... any advice would be greatly appreciated

ttdjderek2

Re: Hi, I'm new here

Post by ttdjderek2 »

Keep after RLSD...they are a reputable vendor. If you are in the USA, there shouldn't be a problem with Fedx. Is the doll actually in the US?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome to the forum 1234ryan!
Where are you located? If you are in the US, you shouldn't have as many issues with a small doll as you would in Australia, Canada, or the UK.
RLSD doesn't always answer emails right away. But if it has been longer than a few days, you should probably contact them by phone. They are usually good about answering during normal business hours.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

1234ryan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 1234ryan »

Yeah I'm in the US nebraska. The doll is in Oakland CA. And I emailed them late yesterday but it was a replie to a previous question so I went through there website and sent another email a couple of hours ago

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

I think everything will be ok.
I have ordered from RLSD before and although there were serious communication issues, they worked with me to get everything straightened out.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

1234ryan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 1234ryan »

Yeah rlsd have exceeded expectations so far just didn't know if it was going to turn into a customs mess. I'm feeling a little less worried now thanks everyone for all the info if I don't get an email tomorrow I'll make some phone calls to see what's going on with FedEx

1234ryan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 1234ryan »

Well rlsd emailed me and I called FedEx with the same conclusion basically. Customs has not asked for any extra information. But customs can take up to 30 days hopefully that's including weekends if so t minus 23 days....

1234ryan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 1234ryan »

13 days in the waiting really sucks

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

I know how it is. When you want something really bad, 13 days can seem like FOREVER! :puppydogeyes:
But the good news is that we don't have to wait as long for our dolls as we did just a few years ago. I ordered my first doll in December of 2013 and didn't receive her until March 2014. Which wasn't bad at the time.
It could have been a lot worse. There is a certain manufacturer (Whose name is against forum rules to mention) that has a waiting time of TWO YEARS! 8O Of course there is no way that I'm waiting that long for ANY doll. If I do that doll better be able to make me a sandwich! :robot:

1234ryan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 1234ryan »

Customs Released her yesterday due for delivery today!

INFORMATIONS