reallovesexdolls.com

Privacy Error?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
PurpleTurtlesExist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Privacy Error?

Post by PurpleTurtlesExist »

When I try to access reallovesexdolls.com, I get a "privacy error" with a screen that looks like attached.

This is really concerning because I JUST placed an order yesterday. Has this happened to other people? Did I just get scammed out of $2000?
Attachments
error.png
error.png (16.51 KiB) Viewed 1572 times

Nerota

Re: Privacy Error?

Post by Nerota »

Ya I just got that message too,and no I don't think you were scammed. This site is pretty legit, maybe it got hacked?

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

Nah its probably fine.

Cert:
Expires on: May 9, 2017
Current date: May 9, 2017

I'm actually surprised that triggers the error, since technically it's still valid.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

WaffleAnomaly wrote:Nah its probably fine.

Cert:
Expires on: May 9, 2017
Current date: May 9, 2017

I'm actually surprised that triggers the error, since technically it's still valid.
You know what they say: "There are only two really hard problems in programming - naming things, cache invalidation, and off-by-one errors."

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

We are aware of it, have renewed our sitewide SSL certificate and just waiting for it to finalize.

Our checkout pages are still secure so you can shop without worry.

We realize browsing is a bit obnoxious until our certificate finalizes and we truly apologize for the inconvenience. Shouldn't be too long now.

Kindest Regards,
Stacey, RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

The SSL Certificate is now live and all is well again. =)

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

PurpleTurtlesExist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PurpleTurtlesExist »

Thanks Stacey! I guess I was just looking at an unlucky time, phew

INFORMATIONS