reallovesexdolls.com

new doll order and other updates...

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
SC Kline

new doll order and other updates...

Post by SC Kline »

Hey all. Although I've been away the forum for a little while, I do have some updates (good and bad).
First, the bad: Many of you have followed the breast enhancements that I've done on my 142cm G-cup... Those upgrades have held up really well. Unfortunately, I was washing the doll on my kitchen floor the other day (face down), and when I turned her over, there was a shallow scratch on the "high up" part of the cleavage. Well, I attempted to smooth this over with the soldering iron, but things got away from me, let's say. One thing lead to another, and I ended up with a crater near the inner crease of the breast. As I kept trying to mend the area, I got a hole and was losing breast filler. The doll is pretty messed up. Yes, I could fix everything, but that would require my removing all of that filler, and working both from the inside and out to close the hole. Right now, I've got cloth, plastic and spandex holding everything together, and I do intend to fix this. I'm just too weirded out to do that any time soon. But there is more to her story of late... Last month, I performed a very amazing but modification on her. I basically deepened the split, closed off the vag, and made the "other hole" the vag. I decided not to post pics because the burnt-looking tone looks bad in the light; but the functionality is awesome.
So now the good news: I've "again" ordered the 141cm Zoe, but this time with ultra-soft tpe, of course. "Out of the box," she'll be getting my infamous breast enhancement, and my new "split-deepening, hole exchange." For that stuff, I'll be posting pics of the mod process.
I wanted another Zoe because I thought the first one was great —just too firm, if you remember. I might as well come clean and tell you that I tried to add some more beef on my current doll's hips, but it didn't work. So yeh, I suppose I'm after a big soft booty again, and my breast mod will take care of my lust for bigness in that department. All crazy stuff, I know.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: new doll order and other updates...

Post by oberyn »

Good luck with your mods.ust is good with zoe.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Looking forward to the mod pics.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

Nice. Will look forward to seeing pics. I've been thinking of doing a vag anus mod myself.

INFORMATIONS