reallovesexdolls.com

168cm E-Cup with #47 Head (Her name is Lisa)

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: 168cm E-Cup with #47 Head (Her name is Lisa)

Post by irishgirl »

Wow that pink is awesome on her. And I like the switch. You have a beautiful thing going there! Keep up the good job. I know you will achieve your goal :glou: :whistle:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Quite an introduction haha! Kind off odd that she is actually larger (BWH wise) than advertised, however with bigger breast and hips I cant imagine any complaints ;p

Very good to see a 168-E review and some more pics! It's only the second topic I believe. Was so tempted for this body as well btw. And I'm loving these 'side-photo shots' real nice body. I'm not that much of a pink fan, but that last piece is very hot!

I also like her head very much, so classy looking! She came 3rd in my selection, but probably will arrive here someday as well hahaha. Have fun, cheers!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

avante wrote:Quite an introduction haha! Kind off odd that she is actually larger (BWH wise) than advertised, however with bigger breast and hips I cant imagine any complaints ;p

Very good to see a 168-E review and some more pics! It's only the second topic I believe. Was so tempted for this body as well btw. And I'm loving these 'side-photo shots' real nice body, and man that head, so classy looking!

She came 3rd in my selection, but probably will arrive here someday as well hahaha. Have fun, cheers!
I was running into the same problem, review wise, when I was determining which doll I wanted - there simply weren't many reviews for the 168cm E-cup; or for pink skin and genitalia, for that matter; which is the primary reason I joined TDF - so I could offer some information for others. I am not complaining at all about her dimensions being a bit larger; the clothes I've bought so far fit her like a glove! It's really nice being able to shop for her at actual stores for real women, and have her look so good in them!

Best wishes

Tim1111

Lisa just performed oral on me for the first time.....

Post by Tim1111 »

We were lying in bed, having just finished watching a movie, I was feeling a bit playful, and after a little bit I really wanted to feel her mouth around me..... Was wondering what position to use and remembered back to my most talented oral partners and their preferred position (my preferred position is lying on my back). So I twisted Lisa's torso towards me, turned her head the rest of the way, with her calves slightly off the side of the bed..... and it positioned her mouth perfectly with her head resting on my lower abdomen.

She is AWESOME! All I had to do was place my hand on the back of her head and gently push..... and she had me in ecstasy in no time flat!

After she'd finished, she had that little grin that says, "did you like?" and a little bit of my cum running down her cheek. Sexy little vixen that she is. Probably the 2nd or 3rd best blowjob I've ever had. I cleaned her up afterwards, and now her wig is drying after I washed it (was starting to become a tangled mess, and it was time for a good cleaning).

I had been thinking that I probably needed a real girlfriend because of my love of oral sex..... but Lisa just proved to me otherwise. She's a bit possessive, and it seems she wants me all to herself. WM Dolls made an exceptional quality woman with the 168cm E-Cup body coupled with the #47 head.

I don't have any new pictures, because Lisa just finished getting herself cleaned up...... but for anyone who doesn't mind the 90 lbs., this doll is amazing in every aspect. (Somebody on the WM Dolls thread said her legs were too skinny, from looking at a picture.... Lisa's legs are only 2" less in circumference than mine, and I'm 7-1/2" taller than her, and lift weights). Pictures really don't do Lisa any justice as to her physical aspects and beauty.

Anyway...... I'm extremely content right now. Think we're going to cuddle up and watch another movie this evening.

Best wishes from Lisa and myself!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Lisa just performed oral on me for the first time.....

Post by avante »

Haha awesome story, nicely written!

Tried some BJ's myself; some went bad seeing the face deform and all, but in some other angles...man I know what you mean; had one or two which would also rank top 5 for sure haha.

Like you said: pictures don't do justice: you'd take a shot, but when you look at her she is just even more beautiful. Keep posting pics tho!
Love to see some more full body shots, especially since the original / WM pics are so focused on the breast only.

Anyway, what I was actually wondering; what is the actual hips circumference of Lisa?
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

avante wrote:Anyway, what I was actually wondering; what is the actual hips circumference of Lisa?
Lisa's actual measurements are 37-23-36.5 and she has a 30" inseam.

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

I must say, I'm not usually a fan of the larger breast dolls but she is VERY nicely proportioned to where she looks quite realistic! I find both heads attractive but I agree about the eye color. Cheers!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Awesome beauty! Lisa's smile is a real eye catcher. (Smile is more than the typical expressionless scmurk on others). Anyway, a fantastic addition to her incredible figure.

Lisa really 'fills out' all the wonderful outfits she models.

Great photos.

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

This is a really helpful thread for someone making a decision about purchasing this body. Opens your eyes and mind more and really explains things. So thank you.
Great pics also!

Tim1111

Went clothes shopping today

Post by Tim1111 »

Saw that there were sales going on and decided to run out and pick up some actual clothes for Lisa.

Started off at Victoria's Secret and bought her some bras and panties. She loves them.

Then I went over to City Fashion and picked up a few dresses. She absolutely loves them!I let her put on the White Lace bra and panties.... the others will have to be washed first. I also let her put on the one dress I felt safe letting her wear before washing. She looks absolutely stunning..... Lisa is by far the sexiest woman I have ever seen in-person! It's absolutely incredible what a properly fitting bra and panties, coupled with a perfect fitting dress, does to a woman's figure.... Lisa was gorgeous and sexy before..... but nothing like she looks right now as we're getting ready to share some wine and enjoy our evening.

Next weekend I'm going to get her some makeup..... and a better quality wig. After that, I think I'm going to be completely off the market, as it'll take one hell of a woman to take my eyes and heart off of Lisa.

Tim1111

Just purchased a new wig

Post by Tim1111 »

So I just found a new wig for Lisa..... Remy Human Hair, 24" in length, and Brunette. It'll take a couple of weeks to make, but she's going to look great in it once I get it and get it styled.
The attached picture is blonde..... and obviously already styled for the picture..... but it provides Lisa with plenty of options of how to do her hair.

I also got it for 65% off. Not sure what's so special about this weekend, but there seem to be a lot of sales going on.

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

Greetings Tim1111 -
Great photos! I'm glad you posted a review. This gal really is a fantastic combination of size and proportion.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Ah damnit I ment her thigh circ. excuse me ;)
Tim1111 wrote:
avante wrote:Anyway, what I was actually wondering; what is the actual hips circumference of Lisa?
Lisa's actual measurements are 37-23-36.5 and she has a 30" inseam.

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

avante wrote:Ah damnit I ment her thigh circ. excuse me ;)
Her thighs are 20" and her calves are 13"

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

SiliconeWorld wrote:Awesome beauty! Lisa's smile is a real eye catcher. (Smile is more than the typical expressionless scmurk on others). Anyway, a fantastic addition to her incredible figure.

Lisa really 'fills out' all the wonderful outfits she models.

Great photos.
The smile is what I really likes about the WM #47 head

When I was selecting the body, I wanted one that had the most realistic proportions as possible, so that real clothes would fit her well. The breasts turned out a cup size bigger than what was stated for the doll, but fortunately their are bras out there that fit her perfectly; although 32DDD bras aren't the most common of sizes. That I can buy her perfectly fitting clothes makes her that much more attractive. (And trust me, these photos don't fully do her justice. In full 3-dimension, she is jaw-droppingly stunning).

Thanks for the compliment.

INFORMATIONS