reallovesexdolls.com

168cm E-Cup with #47 Head (Her name is Lisa)

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Tim1111

Re: 168cm E-Cup with #47 Head (Her name is Lisa)

Post by Tim1111 »

Knightshift wrote:I must say, I'm not usually a fan of the larger breast dolls but she is VERY nicely proportioned to where she looks quite realistic! I find both heads attractive but I agree about the eye color. Cheers!
My ideal cup size ranges from a C to halfway between a D & DD. She ended up having a 32DDD bra size. I would have preferred a little more mass on her latissimus muscles, and a D to DD cup..... but the proportions fall into my ideal ranges, and so she still looks very attractive. I think proper fitting clothes is what really makes her look as good as she does. I always try to find clothes that accentuate her curves (meaning that show off her 23" waist). It's easy finding clothes that fit her bust and hip size - but many of the clothes that fit her figure on 28" waists..... guess the clothing manufactures think everyone either overeats and doesn't exercise, or overexercises and hardly eats. LOL

Tim1111

2nd attempt at makeup and a new dress

Post by Tim1111 »

So Lisa's cosmetics that I ordered last weekend finally arrived on Thursday. My first attempt at applying makeup to Lisa was interesting. I did better than I thought I would, but still on the learning curve! First thing I learned was to not apply her makeup at night time. Looks completely different the next morning in full sunlight.... poor Lisa looked like she was turning into a zombie around the eyes!

Second thing I learned is that blush needs to go on a little bit lower than her cheek bones..... it ended up looking like she was getting ready to play football, except that instead of using black grease, she used blush. ROTFLMFAO

Third thing I learned is that applying lipstick to a doll that has teeth is a lot more challenging than even I had anticipated.

So, this morning I made my second attempt in full sunlight, and it turned out a heck of a lot better! Still need a bit of practice, but at least I'm accelerating up the learning curve (thank you professional makeup artists on you tube). So after that, I dressed Lisa in another one of her new dresses that I bought for her last weekend.... and she's going to look great when I get home tonight! I almost don't want to go out, but since it's my mom's birthday.... well, Lisa is going to enjoy some wine and watch movies until I get home this evening.

The only thing I need now is to find a copy of the software that they used in Weird Science to bring the doll to life..... forget about doing chores.... just so she can apply her own makeup! :haha4: (not to mention the pleasurable aspects of lovemaking) :whistle:

Anyway, I have to run..... but I just wanted to share a quick photo of Lisa.... will take a few more tonight, as her makeup will look really nice in artificial light, without the sunlight coming in. I need to research tips and tricks for makeup in daylight.

Tim

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

Greetings Tim1111 -
Glad to hear you're working on makeup. It really is quite the bit&% to apply right! Makes you appreciate RG's who do it everyday. :-) I enjoy your clothed pics of Lisa. I just updated Agent A's thread with a pinup style. BOTH showcase this wonderful size gals' ability to show off elegant clothing and a more intimate style. This gal still has the best combination of features and proportions I've seen...

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

Agent D wrote:Greetings Tim1111 -
Glad to hear you're working on makeup. It really is quite the bit&% to apply right! Makes you appreciate RG's who do it everyday. :-) I enjoy your clothed pics of Lisa. I just updated Agent A's thread with a pinup style. BOTH showcase this wonderful size gals' ability to show off elegant clothing and a more intimate style. This gal still has the best combination of features and proportions I've seen...
I must agree with you there, Agent D. If Lisa's breasts were a little softer like a RG's, she would be easier to buy for. I can't wait until they develop the USTPE for just the breasts; but the proportions are so damned perfect! Literally rivals Marilyn Monroe and Jayne Mansfield. The makeup is a pain in the a&$. It really makes me admire people who apply makeup to others as a profession. If I were to do something to my own face, I can steady my hand easily. Facing Lisa is another story altogether. The doll head makeup stand I got definitely helps, but it's still really difficult.

The one thing I can say is that Lisa finally looks closer to her age of almost 30 than she did before. Before she looked like a young 20-something.The makeup also adds width and depth to her face. I also received an e-mail regarding her new wig today, as well. They've started making it, and it should be ready to ship by the 20th! That's going to really do wonders for her appearance (especially now that I know how to properly maintain a wig). I can't believe I was able to find a high quality 24" wavy, brunette Remy human hair wig for just $453 for her size head. The regular price was $1,188! I just couldn't pass it up.

I'll have to check out Agent A's new pictures. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi Tim,

Is the wig in jet? And did you try some more makeup?

I'm planning on getting my first basic make up stuff in the coming days, first off I'll just focus on some eye shadow and lipgloss...oh yeah and something to get her eyebrows back haha.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

INFORMATIONS