reallovesexdolls.com

Willow has arrived!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Sage62

Willow has arrived!

Post by Sage62 »

The Fed-Ex guy brought me a large heavy box today. As I did not have a whole lot of time to do a full and proper unboxing, I still had to meet her so I got as far along as I could. This is a first few impressions. She is a 153cm A-cup, white skin color, 85 head with blue eyes. She arrived a day early (YAY!) but I was not home to sign for her (really!) I was able to sign for her today so life is good. Something to ponder in your free time, was she a day early even though I was not home to sign for her? Or just on time? Better than still waiting. lol

After I got the box moved where I wanted to open it, you could tell something heavy was on the box somewhere in transit, it was dented but not crushed. Other than that it was in good shape. As a side note, I understand fully the "this side up" stickers on the box, but could not for the life of me figure out the black marker arrow that was drawn on the box lid. This end up? Nope, on mine it meant the feet were on that end. Maybe it has another meaning but something to keep in mind if you have to stand the box on end.

As I went along I made sure to snap pictures so if I have to repack her I can remember how she went back in. Willow is my second doll and this was something I did not do with my first girl Autumn. She was packed as you would expect but the foam that protected her legs and keeps them from being lose, was broken. I am nit-picking I know and at the end of the day the body was in prefect shape. What I was waiting for and did not get was the TPE smell. Very faint at best. Autumn, was a lot stronger in the TPE smell department. As I said I did not have a chance to do a full unboxing and her hands and feet are still in their protective wrappings. I did notice however, once out of the box and in her chair, that with her having white skin, her knees had a slight pink coloring to them. At first I thought it was a reflection off the wall of some sort but nope, its on the skin. I like it, the slight shading is a nice touch. I did not notice if the shading was also on her elbows or elsewhere. I will look closer when I get a chance. Also, I did not order the supper soft TPE but her skin feels softer that Autumns.

Her head on the other hand was not bruise free.The foam wrapping was fine but her protective mask was pressed into her head and left an imprint of it on her left side. The eye lash's on her left eye were also pushed down into her eye. Not real bad, but not what you expect either. I don't want to say her head was just tossed into the box without care but that was how it seems. Her right ear lobe was folded over and is currently miss-shaped. Once again, the box was dented where her head was located in transit and I am sure that has a lot to do with it. I am hoping that things will spring back in time and if I am not mistaken warm water can help with that. Her eye lash's I was able to get back to normal by gently stretching the eye lid open. Hopefully the TPE will bounce back and the impressions will fill out.

Aside from her head problems I am VERY happy with her.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Willow has arrived!

Post by optical delusion »

thanks for the post. i have my first doll hopefully arriving in the next 3 weeks so its good to know what to check for when unboxing. i have seen way to many parcels mistreated over the years but this will be the most delicate and expensive ive orderd.

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Willow has arrived!

Post by JCnine »

Happy honeymoon! And we hope to see some pictures of her!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

INFORMATIONS