reallovesexdolls.com

140cm D-Cup or 141cm Zoey

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
HoboBob

140cm D-Cup or 141cm Zoey

Post by HoboBob »

I am having such a tough time with this one. Let me explain...

I have been looking at Dolls on the RLSD for about half a year now looking over everything option and trying to narrow down exactly what I want. I narrowed it down to 140cm D-Cup with a 36 head and i thought i was good. But now now that I am ready to order I just discovered Zoe the 141cm body type and SON OF A #$%#$! I am back in indecisive mode XD. I actually like the Zoey body better (pretty sure I do), but I don't know about the weight. I have read that the 140cm dolls are at a fairly good weight and people have stated they are very happy they didnt get anything heavier, but at the same time I like the body proportions (mostly rear) of Zoey more. The 140cm doll is 50lbs where as the Zoey one is 70lbs. I live with roommates so I will have to be a little stealthy with cleaning the doll so there's that to consider. I dont lift weights, but I am in the military so working out is not a foreign concept to me and I am decently fit. I just don't know. @~@~@~@

Not to mention now that I am considering a higher weight doll, the essentially scaled up version of the 140cm, the 145cm D-Cup with the 3 inches circumference larger rear is the middle ground with weight 60lbs is starting to get thrown on the table -.-

I guess something I havent even considered which would be a factor too is how hard is it to get clothes for each? I just cant come to a decision @~@

SAVE ME FROM MYSELF!
I ask too many questions! DAMN IT I WANT MORE SUGAR!!!!

DocGrok

Re: 140cm D-Cup or 141cm Zoey

Post by DocGrok »

I do really like the 141 Zoe, but 30lbs is a significant difference. You should talk to Spartan898 as he has a few of that body. If you have to be stealthy, I'd go for the 140. Alternatively, have you looked at the 85cm WM torso? Its definitely in the same proportion class as the 141 but it's much easier to hide and manipulate. Having lived with roommates, hiding a RG is hard, but trying to hide one that can't move will be harder, whereas the 85 can be hidden in a trunk or hung in the back of a closet easily.

"We can't save you, we are already damned."
Fumiko:Z-ONE 162cm A5

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

I have looked at the 85cm torsos and I do like them, but is it going to be the same? It would be easier to sneak off to the shower to clean and maintain, but would not having the full body ruin the experience? I have had an eye on them.

And conflabit, even though I was mostly looking between 140cm and 141cm if weight if going to be off the table then 148cm D-cups have amazing proportions too @~@ at 64lbs.

Any advice would be good advice XD.

kookaburra

Post by kookaburra »

Here's my devil's advocate reply: 70lbs isn't that much. It's definitely do-able. For sneaking purposes I'd think getting a removable vagina insert would be the way to go, and both dolls can have a removable vagina. Why not get the one that turns you on the most? Otherwise you'll be regretting it.

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Sound advice from kookaburra. Get the doll you're most attracted to, but make sure to get her with insert. That makes clean-up and keeping her secret from roommates SO much easier.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

As far as clothes are concerned, look around online, and check the sizing charts for clothes you would like to see the doll in. My doll has a 37-23-36.5 figure; and because of that, I'm able to find clothes that fit her.... but it's still a challenge because many manufacturers don't make clothes for women with that kind of figure. For that bust/hip size, they figure around a 28" waist. and bra sizes become an extra challenge, because very few make a 32DD/E bra size, and none make a 30DDD/F bra size. So if clothes are a concern of yours, do a little online clothes browsing first (and I wouldn't buy a lot of clothes until you have the doll, because the dolls can have minor variations - Lisa's body was listed as 36-24-35.5

The weight is a real consideration. at 5' 6-1/2" tall, Lisa weighs 91 lbs. While not that much (for me), it can be a lot for someone else, and if someone is struggling with the doll, damaging the doll's skin, hands, or feet becomes a greater possibility (not to mention injuring one's own self). It's not just about handling the doll during playtime..... you have to take into account general maintenance - so every time you need to powder your doll, you need to be able to move her, turn her over, and/or manipulate her in a way that you can powder her entire body - and do so without damaging her. My advice is if you can't do something easily with a real woman who weighs 30-40 lbs. more than your doll, then you're going to struggle just as much with the doll; if not more so.

The threads are filled with posts regarding damaged dolls...... and it's usually advised to start light, and graduate to heavier dolls at a later time, when you fully know what's involved. If anyone thinks real women are "high-maintenance" - then they haven't taken care of a doll before!

Just my two cents worth. By-the-way, I am completely happy with Lisa, and her weight is "fun-size" for me. That's a determination you'll have to make for yourself, but if ease of buying clothes is a concern for you, seriously look at what's readily available in your price ranges before settling on which doll you want.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

I have both and they fill different niches. I photo them only, but they are really different in ways you know.
I think the WM140 fits a better realistic shape, but the 141 is also a exaggerated ideal

I think the 140D has softest boobs and 141 hardest. Butts - 141 and 140 are closer except 1412 has more bubble butt

Either way, both are nice to have!

Zoe

WM140D

Image/url]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/M1n2bg]Image

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

I like devil's advocate posts :3. However I am not going with a removable insert. It maybe better for my circumstances but it completely ruins the look for me from the pictures I have seen of them. I guess Since I have a tax return I may get the 140cm D-cup. I am a very kinesthetic person so cuddling and physical closeness is going to be huge for me. If I really like it and want for something a bit thicker I can get the 85cm torso as well or maybe if the weight isnt as bad as I thought it would be maybe grab a thicker Zoey doll. And thank you sooo much for the side by side comparison of the two.

INFORMATIONS