reallovesexdolls.com

early delivery but not complaining

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

early delivery but not complaining

Post by optical delusion »

well about a week early but timing was perfect. https://reallovesexdolls.com/140cm-a-cup-eleraith/ but in d cup.she arrived in box that was in pretty good condition. after inspection nothing was damaged which is great. toes were a little bent but no worries.
unwrapping the head the right side was a bit indented and the eye closed shut. almost looks like someone punched her :(
doesnt seem to be anything too major. hopefully eyelash wont need to be replaced as the lashes were bent pretty bad. but other than that all is well.

i have to say that she is absolutely beautiful. a work of art. the level of detail is impressive. still doing first day cleaning and learning the movement but absolutely pleased by her. thanks RLSD for the great service :thumbs_up:
Attachments
doesn't show the indentation but it looks like shes got a black eye:(
doesn't show the indentation but it looks like shes got a black eye:(
20170608_143010.jpg (2.04 MiB) Viewed 4585 times

sentiententity

Re: early delivery but not complaining

Post by sentiententity »

You picked a real beauty!

I love those elf ears and silver hair. I may need to get a doll like that!

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

What a shame about her eye, hopefully not an issue....Congrats, what a beauty she is! :wink:

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Did her eye correct itself yet? The face should've been protected better in shipping, but most dolls have compression on them when they arrive, usually on the feet. It can take about a week to spring back, but it most cases it will.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Its slowly coming back. It was a pretty deep compression the feet were fine. I was prepared to see some mangled feet from what ive been reading but nope. Hopefully the eye gets better. Its winter here so 10 celcius days are probably slowing it down.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Congratulations on your purchase, but the damage, while minor, is inexcusable.

The silicone/TPE doll industry has been chugging along for more than a decade, but reports of purchases being damaged in transit show NO sign of going away.

By now, there is enough evidence that placing a full-body doll in a cardboard box with blankets and a few pieces of packing is NOT sufficient to protect against mishandling. Yes, most of the blame lies with the shipping companies, but much of the responsibility lies with the vendors/manufacturers who should know by now that better packaging standards are required.

These are pieces of fine art what cost, on average, $1,500 and up. If it costs another $50 or $100 to properly protect against the trends we have already witnessed, it's worthwhile. Whether the seller or buyer picks up the expense is almost negligible.

As I type this, I see two other Forum members and 25 guests are reading this thread (Hello, Lurkers! Feel free to join the conversation!). My concern is that those 25 *potential* purchasers (and all of their hundreds or thousands or tens of thousands of peers across the Forum) will see this story of a damaged doll, or all the other stories of damaged dolls, and decide to NEVER purchase a doll of their own.

Until shipping issues are systematically and permanently addressed, buyers cannot make a purchase with confidence, and buyers with damaged dolls may be dissuaded from ever buying additional dolls. In other words, lost sales and lost repeat business. This will cause the doll hobby to remain at its present size, never reaching its full potential.

We deserve both packing and shipping standards that make stories of damaged dolls so rare as to be newsworthy, AND either postal insurance or a refund/replacement policy that make a buyer whole if their doll does not arrive at its destination in the same condition it left the factory.

RLSD have been around for a while. If the damage is not acceptable to you, email them some photos and see what they can do to put things right. A replacement head should not cost them much, and would no doubt buy a lot of good will with you.

Keep us posted.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

its been a week and it seems to be staying about the same. have tried warm towel and gentle massage and while there has been some improvement its still very noticeable. any tricks that i might be missing that would help?
Attachments
this shows the difference in the eyes. still looks like shes recovering from a black eye
this shows the difference in the eyes. still looks like shes recovering from a black eye
20170615_093307.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 4267 times
you can see the eyebrow is not symmetrical due to the compaction. plus her nose is tilting to the side
you can see the eyebrow is not symmetrical due to the compaction. plus her nose is tilting to the side
20170615_093217.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 4267 times
the indent from the mask is still clearly visible
the indent from the mask is still clearly visible
20170615_093052.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 4267 times

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

Have you contacted the staff at RLSD about it? They're actually really good about rectifying these types of issues.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I concur. I think after a week out of the box and application of some heat, if it didnt correct itself by now it should be counted as a defect and replaced. Make sure you point them to this thread so they can see the photos.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

was in contact with RLSD last night and got an email today saying that a replacement is on its way. that was extremely quick and painless. cant fault the service from them and definitely will buy from them again and would recommend others to do so

CptPolish
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CptPolish »

I purchased a 140cm from RLSD just yesterday. Im extreamly excited! I habe been looking at getting a doll for years but never made a decission until now. Lol, I have been scouring this forum to learn all I can. It is good to know that RLSD will make good. Thats very important. Good luck to you!
My Clara Album
~Captain Polish

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

got the replacement head and it is in perfect condition. absolutely beautiful. thanks RLSD. once the new smell subsides in a few days on it goes. thanks for the great service

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

optical delusion wrote:got the replacement head and it is in perfect condition. absolutely beautiful. thanks RLSD. once the new smell subsides in a few days on it goes. thanks for the great service
Kudos to RLSD for putting it right! :)

optical delusion, please post some photos of your "new" gal when she's ready, and congrats again!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

something i have noticed is that the damaged head was quite soft under where it was compressed. i assumed this was caused by prolonged pressure that pushed the tpe outwards. but as the new head has an even consistency im kinda wondering if there was an air pocket or something below the surface. looking back at the original photos i now swear that the eye has actually closed more.
still, having a second head to learn how to apply make up without messing up the main head is going to be great. got a bunch of elven makeup tutorials im watching. i cant wait to get the time to try

INFORMATIONS