reallovesexdolls.com

141cm zoe or 152cm?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
solarizz1994
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

141cm zoe or 152cm?

Post by solarizz1994 »

I know they are both pretty much the same but i am leaning a bit towards the 152 since the ass is bigger

DocGrok

Re: 141cm zoe or 152cm?

Post by DocGrok »

Hey Solarizz1994,

4 questions to ask yourself that might help you decide.
1) What is the primary intended purpose of the doll? Sex Machine, Companion, Photography Model or a combination thereof?
2)How tall you are, the taller you are the harder it will be do certain things like kissing the doll during sex or certain sexual positions, if you go shorter
3) How strong you are, the lighter doll will be easier to carry, pose, dress and reposition during sex.
4) Are you intending to buy lots of outfits for the doll? The 152 will be much easier to buy clothing for due to the elongated and more realistic (for a given value of realism) proportions.

I would suggest looking at the several 141cm Zoe reviews here as they go into great detail on the specifics. Both of the are very popular dolls and the 152 with the #142 head is, for lack of a better phrase, a bimbo simulator.
Fumiko:Z-ONE 162cm A5

solyaris
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by solyaris »

Hi solarizz - we have almost similar names, and it appears we also have similar tastes lol

My final two choices also came down to the 141 or the 152.
If ass size is your ultimate decider, then the 141 is actually proportionately bigger actually: its hip/height ratio is .638
Whereas on the 152, the hip/height ratio is .609

Another way of interpreting those numbers would be to say that based on its height, if the 141 is as tall as the 152, the 141 will have a bigger ass (than the 152)

Both are sculptured beautifully; although I would have preferred a more natural looking waist and smaller boobs for both of em

But in the end, I chose the 152 for the main reason of getting clothes. It's a lot harder to find sexy stuff for a 141, especially shoes.

I intend to do lots of photography and dressy stuff...

Still waiting on mine to arrive !

Cheers

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

I think you can get a better deal on the 152 as there is only one vendor for the 141. Tough call on which to get at the end of the day. The JY 153 is drawing my attention as well...

INFORMATIONS