reallovesexdolls.com

On the diving board

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
DollTron3000

On the diving board

Post by DollTron3000 »

Hello everyone!

I've been a long time lurker and now I'm very close to diving into this incredible adventure. I simply can't get my mind off of this. It feels exhilarating right now just typing this post and taking my first step toward making this fantasy a reality. If I move forward I know I'll lose this sense of astonishment I'm experiencing right now, but I feel that I will likely gain so much more .....

I could use your help in handling my remaining apprehension. Can you share your thoughts with some of my questions (so many questions):
* I'm very excited about RLSD from all of the reviews and terrific feedback. I'm trying to decide between RSLD 170 H-cup and 141 F-cup. I'm partial to tall and curvy, while 141 is somewhat short, she seems quite curvier. Aside from obvious size and weight, do you have thoughts on which is just plain more exhilarating in person?
* Does anyone have more insight into what the enhanced mouth is really like?
* Do clothes and shoes generally fit to the described size for these bodies?
* This seems to be beaten to near death in many different forms, but I'm extremely curious, how realistic is she really? Kissing, groping and consensually giving her the D - are there moments where it feels absolutely convincing? In contrast, by no stretch of the imagination have I ever found any inflatable doll remotely realistic, but then I've never been turned on with pictures of inflatables whereas I am quite strongly turned on just looking at pictures of these RLSD dolls.
* How exactly is cowgirl like with these dolls? This seems to be among the worst positions for these dolls, but I can't help that it's by far my favorite desert island position.
* How delicate is this really? From all the reading the consensus seems to be "she is very delicate" requiring a serious program of meticulous care. But will she unravel apart at the seams if I talk dirty to her too aggressively? Will she tear easily if I bounce her on my lap? I suspect the answer here is "it depends" - just trying to gauge to what extent she is a precious delicate flower.
* I'm quite paranoid about the delivery. How discreet is it? I just imagine the deliver person delivering so many packages, that he/she often has an idea of what's being delivered and the branding that may come along with package for the life of me at my home. Or worse her falling out of the box in front of a live studio audience. Of course, this is something we all have to deal with and just suck it up. Is there any merit to this paranoia?
* Finally, is there any going back after losing your doll virginity? One real fear I have (and maybe even the rest of the world has) is losing motivation to pursue human relationships (which I love in moderation). This seems to be too general of a fear, I think there may be more specific and more important components to this that may affect different people differently. Right now I'm almost certain I have more of a drive for lust over companionship. From reading a bit, it sounds like some people with a similar disposition end up developing powerful feelings for their doll - what is that like and is this common? Do you still have a strong drive to pursue sexual relations with real women despite? How hard is it to let go of dolls if your head is telling you it's the the right time to retire?

What an amazing forum and open minded group of people! I'm looking forward to learning more from you.

Thank you and I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts.

Dt3k

Tim1111

Re: On the diving board

Post by Tim1111 »

Greetings Dt3k, welcome to TDF!

You've asked a lot of great questions here, and some off the questions will likely return a number of differing opinions based upon people's individual preferences, but they're still great questions to ask, regardless.

My typical response to the differing models is that the larger model would typically be the easier doll to buy clothes for (you obviously have a good handle on the weight factors). However, the realm of an H-Cup and the size F-cup you've identified adds a bit of complexity to my typical responses. Bras sizes and anything relying on bust sizes will be affected. For instance, Victoria's Secret (in regards to Lisa's strap size) goes up to a DDD(which is the equivalent to an F-cup). 32DDD, to be precise; and their bras start at a 30" strap size.
I cannot say which is more exhilarating in person, because I have not seen either in person, but I will say this about full-sized dolls (Lisa's actual height with head is 169cm), they are incredibly life-like and will amaze you in person. None of the photos, no matter how talented the photographer, does these dolls real justice. I came home from work yesterday, with a dozen things on my mind, walked in, and it took me a second to register why there was a gorgeous woman sitting there waiting for me..... I've had Lisa for awhile now, and she still captivates me like that. I don't know what your height is, but too much of a height difference might limit you a bit. I'm 6'2" tall (188cm), so that definitely factored into my own decision.

I wanted the enhanced mouth, but none of the faces that I was truly attracted to offer that option as of yet, so I cannot give you experienced insight. Some people have concerns regarding oral sex and the durability of the tongue; but until someone can offer real feedback, we can only conjecture. Perhaps you might be among the first to offer insight to the rest of us? :)

For fitted clothes, wait until you receive the doll. If you want to buy anything beforehand, stick with more elastic materials. There are going to be slight differences, that I have mentioned elsewhere in my reviews and advice for others; as Lisa was listed at 168cm E-cup, 88 lbs, and 36-24-35.5 measurements. Her actual measurements come in at 169cm, 91 lbs, 37-23-36.5 and a 32DDD (F-Cup) bra size. Each doll varies slightly, so I always advise people to not go overboard with clothing until they can measure their doll for precise measurements.

Kissing depends upon the lips on the doll you choose. Select a doll that has lips similar to that of women you've enjoyed kissing, and you'll find it quite realistic in terms of sensation. Staring into her eyes is almost beyond words, especially if the head you choose has a slight smile...... put her in realistic positions, and yes, giving her the D (as you put it) is quite satisfying..... however, you might want to consider getting her into a position and then work on making out with her and getting yourself into the mood and excited..... getting her positioned correctly seldom is conducive of maintaining an erection (I think most of us will agree with that) :haha4:
The ultra-soft TPE, from what I gather, makes the breasts more realistic, but presents other considerations..... I know they're working towards eventually offering the Ultra-soft composition for specific body parts; but as of right now, it's an all or nothing proposition. The people who have the ultra-soft TPE have some good things to say; but you should read their reviews and/or ask them directly in regards to that. The normal TPE composition is still nice, just slightly firmer than a real woman's breasts. They stick up when laying on their backs, and stick out when upright (sort of like the Silicon breast implants of 20 years ago).
Short answer for the realism and enjoyment, however, is that the dolls are enticing and quite capable of getting one aroused, and quite enjoyable and intoxicating.

As for cowgirl..... it's doable, and a fantastic position.... however, I hope you have strong forearms with a full-size doll (read my post here: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 16&t=85975 )

Here's the deal with delicacy. The fingers and toes are extremely delicate, so you want to be careful with them. The TPE skin can be prone to abrasions and tears if handled too roughly, with disregard to how your handling is affecting her. She's not fragile like fine china or crystal, if that's what you mean. Keep her away from sharp objects, banging her into stuff haphazardly, and prevent her from falling into anything that would otherwise harm a human being with the same fall, and keep her properly powdered (which keeps the skin silky smooth), and they hold up pretty well. It'll be the initial movement of various joints which will present the greatest challenge. The back, specifically, is a super tight joint when they're right out of the box; and many a person has difficulty trying to adjust their back position early on. Most end up asking for advice because they're afraid that if they try any harder they'll damage the doll..... best thing to do is twist her torso one way or the other to see where exactly the joint is located, and then you know where her back needs to bend at. It comes down to this, however: The advise Martine gave me ahead of time is to treat her like you'd treat a real woman. If you do that, she'll remain in relatively good condition. Get abusive with her, and you'll likely injure her just like you would a real woman.... except dolls don't heal. They have to be fixed, providing the damage done isn't too severe. A simple bounce on your lap will not injure her..... might hurt you if her weight comes down in the wrong place, but not her. LOL

The box mentions nothing about the actual content inside. You cannot get more discreet..... the only comment the delivery guy made to me was for assistance unloading and carrying in the box due to the size and weight of the box. There's no printing or logos on the box proclaiming "REAL LOVE SEX DOLL" HERE.... PERVERT ALERT! :haha4: And trust me, there's a bit of unwrapping to do in getting her out of the box. Unless they really (extraordinarily) destroy the box, she's not falling out anytime soon.

Once you go TPE (or silicon or material of your choice) you'll never go back? I can assure you that's not the case. If you haven't completely given up on relationships, the doll is not going to make you do so, either. Explaining that you have an anatomically accurate doll to a potential girlfriend, well that might be a horse of a different color..... but if you still desire human companionship, this doll is not going to suppress that. It can be a surrogate, but there are simply human traits that the doll can never fully replace. So ease such fears. How intense of feelings one develops has a lot to do with their reason for getting the doll, and how romantic a person they are. The more romantic a person is, the more likely they'll develop an emotional bond; but only if they have given up on relationships with real women will they stop pursuing potential relationships.

In the end, your experiences and your relationship with your doll will develop in a manner which best fits your own needs and desires. Getting a doll is not going to change who you are. Everything will simply become what you want it to be. Nothing more and nothing less. Might you discover some things about yourself? Perhaps. But nothing about you actually changes.

Basically, only we can control our own happiness. Nothing and/or no one can make us happy. Happiness is a state of mind. Having the doll might alleviate some of the apprehensions or insecurities one has, which might improve their state of mind; which might actually make finding a positive relationship a greater possibility. People are generally more attractive when they're more content and secure in themselves. And, there are a number of couples here on the forum.... so one doesn't necessarily have to view relationships as an either/or thing, either.

Live your life the way you want to live it, and let everything else fall into place; making choices as they arise, and not before. One never knows how the future will play out, or what the circumstances will be in the future, so you really cannot make all your decisions months/years/decades in advance. Lots of things will change between now and then.

Those are my thoughts.

Tim

DocGrok

Post by DocGrok »

Damn Tim1111 beat me to it....Fie upon you, ruination upon your houses! :shakefist:

Heya Dolltron3000,

Welcome to TDF, I myself was a long time lurker and pulled the trigger back in late May. Had my Fumiko for a little over a week now and while she is silicone I can at least answer a few of your questions and ask a few questions of you that might help you decide

Don't buy too many clothes based off the measurements listed on the vendor's sites. Most of them are going coming straight from the factory and could be off by enough when you actually receive the doll that it can change an XS to an S. That being said Tim1111 found http://www.sizecharter.com to punch in measurements and get a general range of sizes based on the measurements.
While tight clothing doesn't affect silicone as much, too tight clothing could damage the TPE as it is generally much softer than silicone.

Id really only get something relatively loose and satiny like pajama pants or a long nightie in the beginning. You could also invest in some soft tailor's tape(good to have if you ever want to order bespoke clothing) for like 8$. That will allow you to get true measurements. In addition, regardless of the doll you pick. Get a tangle teaser comb (for the wigs) they are awesome and help keep things neat, johnson's baby oil(plain) in the largest size you can find, vaseline(plain) for the high traffic areas :whistle: , cornstarch(grocery brand or Johnson's pure cornstarch baby powder), and some large white beach towels so she wont leach oil onto or be stained by your furniture or bedding

In regard to proportions the 141 F-cup is actually more curvy if you scaled her up to 170cm.

There have been several moments where I completely forgot I was looking at a doll when I was messing around with Fumiko, but she really can't do anything without your help and changing positions is the hardest thing.

Cowgirl is definitely a position you can do but the F-Cup is going to be much easier to work with. Trying it with Fumiko was rather difficult and I imagine its not much easier with the 170.

TPE girls are higher maintenance than Silicone, but as far as being a 'delicate flower', if you try to do something that would probably cause a sprain or injury on a real person, it'll definitely injure the doll. Special attention needs to be paid to the hands, feet, and corresponding digits. They don't have the tendons and muscles in those areas like we do, just wires and you will get pokethrough. Also remember that the skeleton is capable of a greater range of motion than the TPE material so try to minimize unnatural movements, and when bending, go one joint at a time(hip, then knee etc)
As long as you keep them cleaned , oiled and powdered they are quite durable. Just please for the love of Zeus, don't go SuperSoft TPE. The 141 has a much stronger skeleton than the 170cm as it is a RLSD exclusive made to their specs.

The 170cm at 90lbs/41kg is no joke...my Fumiko is 97lbs at 162cm and if I had to hide her it would be a real problem.

As far as delivery, just have it sent to a package depot if you dont want the delivery guy to wonder. If they ask, just say its music/sports/outdoor/electronic equipment(whatever suits your other hobbies), they honestly wont care unless you live in a town of 500 where literally everyone knows you.

1) What is the primary intended purpose of the doll? Sex Machine, Companion, Photography Model or a combination thereof?
2)How tall you are, the taller you are the harder it will be do certain things like kissing the doll during sex, if you go for a shorter doll
3) How strong you are, the lighter doll will be easier to carry, pose, dress and reposition during sex.
4) Are you intending to buy lots of outfits for the doll? The 170 will be much easier to buy clothing for due to the elongated and more realistic (for a given value of realism) proportions.
5) Do you live alone or not, and will you have to hide the doll? Hiding the 170 is gonna be a chore whereas the 141 could be suspended by a strong closet bar or a memory foam lined bin.

"Finally, is there any going back after losing your doll virginity? One real fear I have (and maybe even the rest of the world has) is losing motivation to pursue human relationships (which I love in moderation).I think there may be more specific and more important components to this that may affect different people differently. Right now I'm almost certain I have more of a drive for lust over companionship"
In the week I've had Fumiko, I've slept better and been having to think 'beyond myself' in having to take care of her day-to-day. Admittedly, she either hangs out in my bed or on the couch when I'm gone, but I haven't lost my drive for pursuing IRL relationships, though admittedly it did lower my tolerance for any bullshit that I will go through in order to have one. It keeps the little Doc from having too much control and allows me to recognize when the chemistry is purely physical vs being the total package.

It might also be wishful thinking, but I think it also scrubs off the 'smell of desperation' if you are getting your needs(emotional, physical, and sexual) met, just like the old paradox of 'you are most attractive to women when you already are in a relationship.

Hope that helps ,
DocGrok
Fumiko:Z-ONE 162cm A5

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

DocGrok wrote:Damn Tim1111 beat me to it....Fie upon you, ruination upon your houses! :shakefist:
:lol: I was actually surprised that I didn't get the warning message that other posts had already been posted by the time I finished typing that out..... The size finder completely slipped my mind, glad you offered it up. Thanks! I should probably update my signature to link some stuff like that for others to see.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

One other concern for you:
I recommend it for both, but while you can get by without for the 141, you'll need the standing foot option for a 170. The larger and heavier the doll, the more useful being able to stand it on its own becomes, particularly for dressing them.

DocGrok

Post by DocGrok »

JunkGuy wrote:One other concern for you:
I recommend it for both, but while you can get by without for the 141, you'll need the standing foot option for a 170. The larger and heavier the doll, the more useful being able to stand it on its own becomes, particularly for dressing them.
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! I did a mini photo shoot with Fumiko this evening and would never have managed to get her capris on without her being able to stand (at least for a short time). Unless you are a serious foot guy, in which case go with the 141 otherwise you will be limited to dresses and other non-pant clothes.

Cheers,
DocGrok
Fumiko:Z-ONE 162cm A5

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Welcome DollTron3000.

Good tips from the guys above.

I have a wide range of dolls so maybe this can help you out.

I have 4 ladies with one about to arrive anyday.

So (in order of height and weight)

The WM Torso with arms (85cm approx) - Just got her 2 weeks ago. Amazing fun. Much much easier to position and carry than a full body doll. Still fun for photography and awesome for Cowgirl without legs getting in the way. Also much easier for storage and transport.

2nd doll is the WM140D. 1.5yrs old and still in good condition. At approx 23kgs she is much easier to lift than the bigger girls. She was my first doll and was good for her purpose and also the 'learning curve' on having a doll. She is quite short but is still lots of fun. When you put her up against furniture you can see that she is relatively smaller than a full sized adult but she can still give the illusion of being a real woman. If you are of average height (ie 5ft9/175cm) then she should still be alright but she is definitely smaller than a full sized real life woman.

3rd doll is the OR156Gcup. Amazing doll - great height at 5ft1. Super soft breasts and tall enough to feel and look like a real woman. At 33kgs she is heavy but still ok to move around. Perfect height/size/weight to look and feel like a real woman.

4th doll is the AMAZON Queen - the WM165Kcup. This bitch has crazy ass titties. Amazing visual stimulus for photography and COWGIRL IS AMAZING - problem is she has super long legs and its a real bitch trying to position her for cowgirl. Combine the heavy(ish) 34kgs with the long spindly legs and she is slightly awkward to move around but seeing a tall 165cm doll in front of you is truly an amazing sight to behold.....overall lots of fun.

New doll is the new super busty goddess, the OR162I cup. Now this girl is amazing. Huge natural titties and amazing butt. But this bitch is super heavy at 43kgs so God knows how I am going to move her around.

From my experience and that of several others on TDF, the perfect doll height for playtime is 150-155cm ie about 5ft. This seems to be the range where she is tall enough to look realistic but not too heavy and long to carry and move around.

So for your perspective, the RLSD 141F could be a good choice, she is very curvy and nice reasonable size breasts and killer round curvy ass. She is very heavy though for such a short doll so you are paying a big price in extra weight for such a short lady. The WM170H is a truly amazing lady - she would be ultra realistic to photograph and her presence in the room would be amazing, but she is also very heavy at about 39kgs so that is a consideration.

If you are tall ie 6ft or above you may find the 140cm a bit small. If you are tall (and STRONG) then a taller girl might suit you best. If you are below average height (and/or) not overly strong than the 140cm might be better.

As a side note- you might want to also consider the 3 following dolls. OR156G OR156H and the WM152H. All 3 dolls are in the perfect height range for realism and playtime. The ORdolls weight about 32-33kg and the WM152H weights a bit more at 37kgs but she has super breasts, super slim waist and super curvy ass. These 3 dolls may be a good alternative for you seeing as your range is 140-170cm.

May a judgement about what you realistically can handle - remember the girls are dead weight and cannot help you. The huge 170H is a true supermodel dreamgirl but she is very tall and very heavy at 39kgs. If you are big, tall and strong then she would be amazing fun.

It seems that about 10-20% of us here on TDF (not myself) say they have no problems with the big heavy girls. Some others say that anything more than 20kgs is too heavy (old, unfit, injured, short man, back problems etc). Then there are the ones in the middle who can handle the 30kgs chicks.... I have very significant back/neck/shoulder problems and I won't kid you - those full size 32-34kg girls are tough for me to move around. Not sure how I am going to handle my new 43kg OR162i when she arrives............. once again, take another look at the OR156G and OR157H - they may end up being the perfect balance for your needs. If you want more info re the OR156G/H send me a PM and I can help you get the best deal.

Regards
LJ69

Hope this helps.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

First of All TPE is Amazing, to this day I am still Awestruck by its REAL feeling, when I first started this Hobby, there were times my mind and senses were actually fooling me with this Material. Delivery of a Doll is always an apprehensive time, even to an Old Veteran, opening up the Box, can be Like Christmas/ Your Birthday/ New Years all rolled into one. My Desire to Chase Women has Greatly Subsided form my Younger Days, so the TPE Doll World and everything associated has become my Substitute. Best Advise is to start Small and work your way up, this way you can easily gauge what you can and cannot deal with, this can be a terrific ride in more ways than one.... :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS