reallovesexdolls.com

arm pit tear

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
demvids

arm pit tear

Post by demvids »

I received my doll a 141cm Eva about a week ago, I haven't used her yet, but I did pose her in a few positions anyway, now I got a big tear under her arm pit, any suggestions on what I can do?
This is my first tpe doll

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: arm pit tear

Post by Dollfriend »

IF you purchased this from RLSD, My first Attempt would be to contact RLSD, (for everything I have seen this a very Good Company) they may have some kind of TPE Repair Kit, containing the all famous TPE Repair Glue (not actually a glue I believe, but a solvent) if Lucky they might not even charge for the Kit (if they have such a thing)....TPE Glue can cause more problems than help if not used properly.

INFORMATIONS