reallovesexdolls.com

Rea Love Sex Doll 165cm D-cup Doll with #56 Head

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Altered Beast
Apprentice
Apprentice

Rea Love Sex Doll 165cm D-cup Doll with #56 Head

Post by Altered Beast »

Here comes Queenie. She have just arrived two weeks ago. It was a long journey from Asia. I have to say thank you for the service of RLSD. They only took about 10 days in production and ship her to North America in a week. And the communication with RLSD was great. They have the world class of customer support no doubt on it. I added the stand up foot and the enhanced Mouth for Queenie. The package was well packed. Both hands and feet are warped.
Queenie weight about 85lbs. I feel a bit heavy to move her around and pose her since all the joints are stiff too. I feel like working out when doing care and pose her. But she is too beautiful to cover all the negative things. Queenie is way too much prettier than 98% of women I met in my life. I did read about the care for the doll in the forum. I finished all the care procedures such as mild soap bath and followed by the baby oil bath, Vaseline/Nivea etc...And the cornstarch baby powder makes Queenie skin likes a real human skin that make me really amazed. I bought her some clothing but the short is not actually fit because she has a 21 inches waist. I might buy her the child size or legging next time. Queenie watched movies with me on the couch. It is a great feeling to cuddle her and doing something together. She looks happy for all the clothing I bought her. She is waiting for her wedding gown and will take some wedding pictures!!

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Rea Love Sex Doll 165cm D-cup Doll with #56 Head

Post by optical delusion »

Congradulations. She is beautiful. Watching movies with your doll is great. Hope you have a great time getting to know one another

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Hi AB , your girl looks absolutely stunning :D , and I do agree our girls are far prettier than most real girls :D
Also welcome to the forum :D . And enjoy your honeymoon :D :D :D :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Altered Beast wrote:I added ... the enhanced Mouth for Queenie.
I'm sure a few people here would like to know what you think of this, if you'd be willing to share some comments about it. Not just yet, but maybe after a week or two of ownership when you've had more time to play with it.

Altered Beast wrote:Queenie weight about 85lbs.
This seems way too heavy. She should clock in naked, with head, at around 70 lbs. My 165K Full Figure is only 77.

Altered Beast wrote:I bought her some clothing but the short is not actually fit because she has a 21 inches waist.
This is hard for all the dolls. They almost all require children's/girl's sizes. I go for a girls regular 12 in jeans/shorts. A 10 is extremely tight on my FF's ass, but might be ok for the normal 165s. Consider stopping by a thrift store and buying a pair of each. If you can find shorts or jeans at size 10 with an elastic band to tighten up at the waist, buy them. The ass cheeks/hips are the difficult parts to fit, while the waist ends up too loose so those rare finds with an elastic band inside make for a better fit.

Because they have the same skeleton and height, much of what I've posted here will also apply to your doll (the much larger chest, and slightly curvier waist and hips of the FF being the differences)

INFORMATIONS