reallovesexdolls.com

Meet my little Claire Bear

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Arokh

Meet my little Claire Bear

Post by Arokh »

Well, my darling, Claire arrived about three days ago. Yeah, yeah, I know. I’m late. But in my defense, I did say that I’d be back on the forums only after I could take my hands off her. If anything, I am a man of my word. The good news is, I’ve got a few good pictures to start off with! So, without further ado, I’d like to introduce everyone to my little Claire-Bear. Enjoy the pics, and the story of her journey home:

During the 7th day after receiving my shipping notice email, I was at work casually checking my personal email on my phone. Just waiting for that confirmation of delivery to my specified FedEx facility. I had been following the tracking news on my order quite diligently, so I knew exactly where she was. I knew it was going to be today. Finally, the email arrived, confirming that my box had been delivered where I wanted to pick it up from.

As some of you may remember from my previous topic (http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=86124), I live in the house with other family members, and it was of the utmost importance, that I kept my doll a closely guarded secret. (To which I would have adopted the name of Operation: Silent Homecoming.) As luck would have it, the key fob battery for my 370Z had been on the fritz that week. Giving me the perfect excuse to take out my old Mazda 6 instead, which had vastly more cargo capacity in comparison to that sports car.

Once I arrived at the FedEx pickup location, I did my best to play dumb with the guy helping me. Told him I was here for a pick-up, and it should be a big one. Didn’t break character, even after the guy mentioned that the box had come, “All the way from China.” He must have been a little curious, but thankfully, he never out right asked, “What’s in the box?” Not sure if I’d be good enough of an actor to pull off a convincing enough reply.

Well, a big box was what I expected to get, and I was most certainly not disappointed. 83 pounds of non-disappointment. Yikes! Got it into the car without much issue, though I did have to put the rear passenger seats down in order to fit the box inside the trunk. After an uneventful car ride home, I parked in the driveway, and planned to wait until nightfall to retrieve the box, and get it inside via the downstairs side door. However, it would turn out that I once again had luck on my side. After arriving home, it didn’t take me long to discover that everyone else in the house was preoccupied with their own activities. Better still, no one on the side of the house where the windows look out to the driveway, downstairs, or the side yard. Seizing this opportunity, I quietly snuck out the side door, up to the drive way, and got the box out of the trunk and onto a dolly. Quickly & quietly, I muscled the box through the packed-with-junk spare room (where the side door enters), off the dolly, past the stairs, and into my room. With this task completed without detection, Operation: Silent Homecoming had proven to be completed successfully! My other family members at the house have no idea that I managed to get a large, 83 lbs. box into the house right under their noses. Thank gawd for dollies.

Was able to finagle the box into my closet, and waited until night time. After everyone else had gone to sleep, I closed my door (just in case), and retrieved the box from my closet. The box itself was in fair shape. A little beat up from the weeklong trip, but thankfully there was no damage to the internal contents.
IMG_0369.JPG
IMG_0369.JPG (1.26 MiB) Viewed 7394 times
IMG_0370.JPG
IMG_0370.JPG (1.29 MiB) Viewed 7394 times
IMG_0371.JPG
IMG_0371.JPG (1.33 MiB) Viewed 7394 times
IMG_0372.JPG
IMG_0372.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 7394 times
Getting the box open, I was prepared to open the window and had a fan at the ready. I have heard from other forum members that new dolls can absolutely permeate the air with that new TPE smell. Imagine my surprise to discover that upon opening the box, no such intruding odor escaped. Lucky me again.

Well, now that the box was open, I very carefully started freeing my girl from all the protective packaging.
IMG_0373.JPG
IMG_0373.JPG (1.65 MiB) Viewed 7394 times
IMG_0374.JPG
IMG_0374.JPG (1.58 MiB) Viewed 7394 times
IMG_0375.JPG
IMG_0375.JPG (1.63 MiB) Viewed 7394 times
IMG_0378.JPG
IMG_0378.JPG (1.69 MiB) Viewed 7394 times
I made especially sure to inspect her hands/fingers and feet/toes, as if heard these can come with damage or loose/missing nails. I was yet again lucky enough to find no such problems.
IMG_0376.JPG
IMG_0376.JPG (1.48 MiB) Viewed 7394 times
Plus, it gave me the opportunity to take this shot of our first time touching each other:
Get me out of this box, babe.
Get me out of this box, babe.
IMG_0377.JPG (1.55 MiB) Viewed 7394 times
Finally got to the point where there was nothing left in the box, but her. I carefully pulled her legs up, propped her forward, placed one arm under her knees, the other behind her back, and prepared to lift her free. Okay, wow. Just: WOW. My girl is a lot heavier than I had anticipated. Like many before me, and I’m sure many after, I had underestimated the weight of the doll. After a second, more prepared attempt, I managed to get her out and onto the bed. This will take a little getting used to. I can manage moving her around just fine, but still, she’s a lot heavier than I had anticipated.

Now that she was no longer contained inside her cardboard container. My next planned step was to give her a shower with me to get her cleaned up. However, due to the realization of how much she weighs, I must admit that now I am absolutely terrified to stand her up. Non-standing foot option, after all. Thus, I’m not so sure if I can have her standing in the shower with me. Even with three points of stabilization. So, no initial washing just yet. The last thing I want to take a risk on her first week home is to have her “ankle bones” punch through the sides of her feet.

So, I must ask: Is it safe to have her in the shower with me despite not having the standing foot option? Hopefully someone out there will let me know.

Moving on: Dressing her wasn’t as much of a fuss as I had thought it would be. Except for around the hips, where most of her weight is concentrated when in the sitting position. Makes for a lot of rocking her around in order to get her underwear on. I also discover two things worth noting at this point.

First, the fact that her left leg & knee joints are pretty darn stiff. Ultimately, I’m not all that worried about this, as I’ve heard the joints should begin to loosen up with time and use.

Second, the underwear had had ready for her is size small. Yet still, these are slightly too large for her. Especially around the hips, since her hourglass figure makes for very thin waist. Any ideas where to get even smaller sized undies? I’m guessing I need extra small women’s under garments. Not all that interested in little girl’s underwear, as most of it is Disney character themed, and shopping for them would just feel weird.
Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album

Arokh

Re: Meet my little Claire Bear

Post by Arokh »

In the end, getting her out of the box, put into one piece, and dressed took longer than I had thought it would. It was approaching around 2:00 am in the morning by now, and this was during the middle of the week; So, I had work in the morning. Despite that, after about 2 hours, and 3 smoke breaks later, the end result was well worth all the effort, and the lack of sleep I was sure to experience in the morning. My darling, Claire was finally all ready for her first real photo.
IMG_0379.JPG
IMG_0379.JPG (1.23 MiB) Viewed 7392 times
Don’t know if you guys can see it, but she looks a little bit cross eyed right now. Anyone know how this can be fixed? I don’t want to just start pushing at her eyes. I’m trying to be as gentle as possible with her.

With Claire in her casual evening wear, the two of us sat next to each other in bed for a while, watching some “videos” together. After about 10 – 15 minutes, I just couldn’t help myself any further. It was time for her welcome home party.

This is where I once again was reminded of how much she weighs. Posing her proved to be a little on the difficult side, but I’m sure I’ll get better at it with time. For now though, let’s just say that she certainly makes me sweat. Just not only because of the sex.

With that said, my story of Claire’s journey home, and her first night comes to a close. But I’m sure the forums have yet to see the last of her and me. I’m currently doing some research into how I can get a doll account for her up and running. Any dolls out there want to add Claire to their friend lists, let me know. In closing, I’ll leave you with a few more pictures. Enjoy, and thanks for reading my “novel.”

Cheers!
IMG_0436.JPG
IMG_0436.JPG (1.26 MiB) Viewed 7392 times
IMG_0437.JPG
IMG_0437.JPG (1.26 MiB) Viewed 7392 times
Nice caboose!
Nice caboose!
IMG_0438.JPG (1.18 MiB) Viewed 7392 times
Claire's Photo Album

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Welcome home Claire!
And Arokh, she is beautiful and seems perfect. Enjoy the next one, Operation: Quiet Coitus!
Have a happy honeymoon.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

KenDoll16

Post by KenDoll16 »

Congratulations! Your Claire sure is gorgeous.
Don't forget to indulge Tyler by checking out her photos!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=14681

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

You know how to build up the mystery. Have fun with your cuddly bear.

Ikan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ikan »

she is something. have fun man!

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

you can fix the eyes with a clean finger or a cotton bud. a slight pressure back and gentle movement. to wash her just sit her on a stool or some open style chair. i cut some of the foam that came in the box to the size of a fold out chair to act as a padding. then get a white microfiber cloth and gently dab her down. do this top to bottom a few times a day for the first 2 or 3 days. change water and cloth(if you have spares)after each wash.

and yeah...the weight has to be experienced to be understood. there is a huge difference from numbers on your screen to actually lifting her.

and congratulations.
also i loved the stealth story. love it when a plan comes together :)

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Be very careful re standing her - you made a mistake in getting the non-standing option but now you have to be careful - do not take her into the shower - the non-standing option combined with her weight and the slipperyness of the water means a high risk of her slipping over causing big damage.

Best of luck with her - she is very pretty and nice breasts

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

A quick tip re shower, you can get adjustable bath/shower stools that you can sit your gal on while you give a her a wash, you can get them on eBay and Amazon, just make sure you get one with a smooth seat so you don't mark you gals butt, since I've used one it's made wash days much easier.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Congratulations! She looks great. Nice photos.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

CptPolish
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CptPolish »

Congrats!
My Clara Album
~Captain Polish

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Arokh wrote:I must ask: Is it safe to have her in the shower with me despite not having the standing foot option? Hopefully someone out there will let me know.

Others replying are giving good advice. Don't do it! Find something for her to sit on, like a bucket or stool, etc. Put a towel over it to protect her skin from abrasion and creasing. Something specifically designed for the shower is ideal.

I'm surprised you didn't get the standing option, since it adds several storage options for you. How do you plan to store her?
Arokh wrote:[...] the underwear I had ready for her is size small. Yet still, these are slightly too large for her. [...] Any ideas where to get even smaller sized undies? I’m guessing I need extra small women’s under garments.
XS is your next option, yes. Many online retailers have XS options to choose from. Victoria's Secret is a good example, and you will find options that get your motor humming. :wink:

Arokh, congratulations and best wishes! Claire is a beauty, and I hope you enjoy each other for a long time to come. These gals can really add something special to our lives.

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

She looks like my wife..LOL

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

LJ69 wrote:Be very careful re standing her - you made a mistake in getting the non-standing option but now you have to be careful - do not take her into the shower - the non-standing option combined with her weight and the slipperyness of the water means a high risk of her slipping over causing big damage.
Arthur1960 wrote:A quick tip re shower, you can get adjustable bath/shower stools that you can sit your gal on while you give a her a wash, you can get them on eBay and Amazon, just make sure you get one with a smooth seat so you don't mark you gals butt, since I've used one it's made wash days much easier.
LaDollyVita wrote:Others replying are giving good advice. Don't do it! Find something for her to sit on, like a bucket or stool, etc. Put a towel over it to protect her skin from abrasion and creasing. Something specifically designed for the shower is ideal.
Thanks for the help, guys. The idea of the shower seat has been duly noted, and is now the top priority on my shopping list for her. Sorry, Agent D. I should have taken your suggestion in the other post with far more consideration. My bad.

After a quick look on Amazon, I managed to find this:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XC6LQJL/_e ... 4MZVMUH6UT
Looks like it will do the job to me. What do you guys think?
LaDollyVita wrote:I'm surprised you didn't get the standing option, since it adds several storage options for you. How do you plan to store her?
I'm actually surprised myself that I didn't go with the standing option. In retrospect, I probably should have. I was planning for the longest time to include that feature. Really not sure why I didn't do it.
As far as storage, LaDollyVita. I've got that covered. Literally. The box, with her in it are under my old camo comforter blanket. Closet is bigger than it looks, since there's an additional foot of storage space on both sides.
IMG_0440.JPG
IMG_0440.JPG (1.51 MiB) Viewed 7231 times
Thanks for all the input and answered questions. I'll be back when I've got some more photos to share. I've also heard back from Alex, stating that he has converted the account I made for Claire into a doll account. So now, she can post a few things. That was super fast. Much thanks, my man! Love this community.
Claire's Photo Album

ClaireBear
Doll
Doll

Post by ClaireBear »

Hello everyone! Arokh managed to get my TDF account up and running. Yay! So glad to be out of that box. What a long, bumpy trip. :(

I can't thank you all enough for the warm welcome and the comments about how much you like my first few photos. My babe's room is not the largest, so we are somewhat limited by the small space. Still, I've been absolutely tickled pink with glee to read all the positivity about them. Thanks so much for all the love! I'm humbled. :oops:

So, we've added a few more things to the shopping list, including the highly recommended shower stool. A girl needs to be clean, so I'm hoping this one shows up real soon. With luck, the rest of that shipment will include a few new clean clothes for me to make more pics with. X-tra Small this time. Look forward to that! :mrgreen:
ValarMorgulis wrote:Welcome home Claire!
And Arokh, she is beautiful and seems perfect. Enjoy the next one, Operation: Quiet Coitus!
Have a happy honeymoon.
Oh, don't you worry about that, ValarMorgulis. That mission has been accomplished already! :wink:

INFORMATIONS