reallovesexdolls.com

Second Doll--She's being made!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Master_T
Active Poster
Active Poster

Second Doll--She's being made!

Post by Master_T »

Heh, I replied to my old "First Doll" thread to brag that I have a second one on the way, but I think I gave the wrong impression that I had just gotten her, while she's been around for a year or so now.

Alex, my first doll, is a 100cm "Jayden" from RLSD. The new one, name(s) unknown so far, is a 140A--and I ordered two different heads (thusly why I say "name(s)")

I'm already working on her wardrobe, but this waiting part is a killer.

DollAfficionado

Re: Second Doll--She's being made!

Post by DollAfficionado »

Please post some pics once you have acquired some outfits for her.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

140A is nice and light, petite but just right....good choice.

I love the 140 D too, one of my favorites.

Master_T
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Master_T »

It was a tough choice between A and D, but I saw some pictures of a 140A and it sorta decided itself.

I've already bought a bunch of outfits for her, now it is just the excruciating wait! I guess I got spoiled the first time I ordered from RLSD.... it was 8 days from when I placed the order that she showed up on my doorstep. Today is Day 10 since placing the order, and she's still "In Production." I'm sure this doll is more complicated and I'm guessing it's a busier season than last time, but OMG this waiting... is part of the whole process... hehe.

In the meantime, I'll keep buying up more clothes for her. I'll post pictures when she arrives!

Master_T
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Master_T »

She's on the FedEx vehicle for delivery!!!!

INFORMATIONS